Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 06-25-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sources: Nets, Magic in serious talks - Vince Carter, Alston

a good amount of people on this board wanted VC...

guess that isnt happening.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4287197

Sources: Nets, Magic in serious talks

The New Jersey Nets are in serious talks with the Magic about a deal that will send Vince Carter and Ryan Anderson to Orlando for Rafer Alston, Tony Battie and Courtney Lee, two league sources told ESPN.com.

The talks have reached a point that a deal could be done by the end of the day Thursday, according to sources.

The trade would give the Magic even more star power on their quest to win an NBA championship. The addition of Carter to a lineup that already consists of All-Star players Dwight Howard, Rashard Lewis and Jameer Nelson would make Orlando the favorite to win the Eastern Conference title next year if the franchise also finds a way to bring back Hedo Turkoglu, who will opt out of his contract this summer.

As for the Nets, the move is a cost-cutting measure. Both Alston and Battie are in the last year of their contracts, and trading for them would shave $16.5 million off New Jersey's roster in the summer of 2010 and put the Nets well below the salary cap.

The deal, if completed, would also give the Nets a young, promising shooting guard in Lee.

Chad Ford covers the NBA and NBA draft for ESPN Insider.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future
Default Rumor: Vince Carter to the Magic

Just heard this on WFan in NY. The rumored proposal is Lee, Alston and Battie to Jersey for VC. It's also being reported on realgm.com that it could be done by the end if the night.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:39 PM   #3
dirk2003

dirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to all

Fuck the Mavs.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:40 PM   #4
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

If we roll out the same team in 09 as 08 I'm not watching any of it.

I gotta say though, how many VC to Orlando threads do we really need?

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 06-25-2009 at 04:26 PM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:41 PM   #5
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Meanwhile, the Mavs traded down two more slots because they felt the player they want will be there...even though a lot of talented players are slipping.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:46 PM   #6
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
If we roll out the same team in 09 as 08 I'm not watching any of it.

I gotta say though, how many VC to Orlando threads do we really need?
I was first

because when I hit submit thread..twista's was not up yet
Old 06-25-2009, 03:53 PM   #7
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

thank you, never wanted RJ or VC, not worth the risk.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:55 PM   #8
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball View Post
I was first

because when I hit submit thread..twista's was not up yet
Nope, this was way before either of yours, there's 3.

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=35341

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 06-25-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:55 PM   #9
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Holy crap this is a busy time in the NBA.

Really depressing each time I hear of a trade go down and the Mavs aren't involved. Maybe this will fall through.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:03 PM   #10
nikeball
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
Nope, this was way before either of yours, there's 3.

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=35341
OOOOOOOOOF. in my defense...

Most of us don't visit that forum. The outlandish trades proposals make me really angry.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:10 PM   #11
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

If true, I'm pretty much done with this offseason.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:11 PM   #12
toby451

toby451 will become famous soon enough

They just said its official on GAC.

VC for Lee/battie/something I forgot

Sure is getting down to slim pickins...

Donnie/cubes better have one hell of a deal ready...

Last edited by toby451; 06-25-2009 at 04:13 PM.
toby451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:16 PM   #13
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

I'm holding off on passing judgment on what this does for Orlando until I see how they handle free agency, though they get better, regardless.

The Nets, on the other hand. If they draft Williams, give them a ton of credit for how they've set themselves up for 2010. He projects to be almost exactly the kind of guy you want to have playing with Devin.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:17 PM   #14
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Ryan Anderson is also going to the Magic.

This is getting depressing for the Mavs.

At least we have two second round picks though!1111
Old 06-25-2009, 04:24 PM   #15
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, Ryan Anderson is going too.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:24 PM   #16
dirk2003

dirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
I hope you're being sarcastic, you fool!
Old 06-25-2009, 04:25 PM   #17
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

So...can we panic now?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:28 PM   #18
slowmo

slowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really nice

Mav's SUCK!!!!! Nobody left that could change the mav's for the better and put us back in contention. Kaman alone wouldn't do it. Can't wait to see the headlines that we trade for TMac and Yao so we can have the medovac on call every game!
Old 06-25-2009, 04:29 PM   #19
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
So...can we panic now?
Assuming that isnt a joke.....No kidding. I'm tired of boy wonders on here trying to put out the fire. The real question is...Are the Mavs ACTUALLY trying to get an impact player? That seems so rhetorical yet I don't feel it.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:34 PM   #20
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Well they sure made sure Rod Thorn won't rip them off twice!! So what are the odds that we just don't make a move this summer? about 50/50 now? Unless we're trading for half the Bobcats/Clippers rosters i don't see how we match these moves by Orlando,SA,Cleveland. Kaman and MLE won't cut it.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:35 PM   #21
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

Anyone on this board that's still optimistic, not just after the last 2 days but after the last few years of F.O. let downs, must believe in the tooth fairy and the easter bunny. And also that the Government cares about them as well.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 06-25-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:36 PM   #22
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Who do you want? Kobe?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:38 PM   #23
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Assuming that isnt a joke.....No kidding. I'm tired of boy wonders on here trying to put out the fire. The real question is...Are the Mavs ACTUALLY trying to get an impact player? That seems so rhetorical yet I don't feel it.

Pfft

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:39 PM   #24
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Who do you want? Kobe?
I'd rather have Lebron, thank you. Maybe Dwyane Wade.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 06-25-2009, 04:41 PM   #25
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

IMO, this makes Hedo somewhat expendable--I know Vince and Hedo are different types of players but a lineup that includes Nelson/Carter/Lewis/Howard is pretty freaking good. I will now include them in the Sheed for MLE race. If they do manage to re-sign Hedo and Gortat, I consider them the best team in the Eastern Conference and that is including Shaq/Lebron and a healthy Celtics squad.

Could we have offered anything better than Rafer's 5.2 million dollar expiring, Battie's 6.3 million dollar expiring, and a serviceable SG? I would think so.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:43 PM   #26
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Oh, and...

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 06-25-2009, 04:45 PM   #27
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
IMO, this makes Hedo somewhat expendable--I know Vince and Hedo are different types of players but a lineup that includes Nelson/Carter/Lewis/Howard is pretty freaking good. I will now include them in the Sheed for MLE race. If they do manage to re-sign Hedo and Gortat, I consider them the best team in the Eastern Conference and that is including Shaq/Lebron and a healthy Celtics squad.

Could we have offered anything better than Rafer's 5.2 million dollar expiring, Battie's 6.3 million dollar expiring, and a serviceable SG? I would think so.
We have no one with Lee's upside.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:45 PM   #28
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

So is Cubes just done spending was all of this talk of only trading for an all-star code for "i'm not willing to spend money". because RJ&VC are as close as we're gonna get to all-stars this offseason. last i checked deron williams and brandon roy weren't available.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:49 PM   #29
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004 View Post
We have no one with Lee's upside.
I was kind of thinking the same thing, but what about a guy like Bass? What is Lee's upside?

Oh well.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 06-25-2009, 04:51 PM   #30
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
So...can we panic now?
Probably...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:59 PM   #31
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Check.

Sucks for Itachi who started the other thread...earlier...

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:01 PM   #32
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Risk is exactly what we need right now. Without risk we are see-sawing around the 8th seed.

Good God, people!

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 06-25-2009, 05:10 PM   #33
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

Am I crazy or are lottery teams just giving away players to help contenders?
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:11 PM   #34
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

I don't believe this to be the case, but it almost looks like collusion to make top teams more competitive to help the state of the sport.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:12 PM   #35
mac222b
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
Am I crazy or are lottery teams just giving away players to help contenders?
Nope you're not crazy,they are. Maybe that's why we're not getting any---we're no longer contenders!
Old 06-25-2009, 05:13 PM   #36
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Nope you're not crazy,they are. Maybe that's why we're not getting any---we're no longer contenders!
That is so sad, yet so true.

Old 06-25-2009, 05:15 PM   #37
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
I don't believe this to be the case, but it almost looks like collusion to make top teams more competitive to help the state of the sport.
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do in a tough economy - Stern's no dummy...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-25-2009 at 05:16 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:17 PM   #38
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

If you're not moving forward then you are moving backward... there is no standing pat and expecting to do better or even the same as the previous season. This feels an awful lot like last offseason AND the time running up to the trade deadline in '09. The American Airlines Center needs to be half empty next season if this represents the best effort by the Mavs FO.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:35 PM   #39
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Mark cuban and Donnie Nelson are fucking losers.
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:35 PM   #40
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
We could have, but we would've had to include Josh, and I don't think that would've been worth it.