Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-05-2004, 06:14 PM   #1
GP

GP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to all
Default Serena Williams

According to the guys at PTI Serena was very revealing in public. I'd like to see the unedited version of this but don't know where to look. Does anyone have a link or a picture? Thanks.
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2004, 06:12 PM   #2
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:Serena Williams

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...&e=1&ncid=1756
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 06:23 PM   #3
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Yea she went all out. I don't know I can't defend that. I'll defend the clothes she wears during a tennis match but I can't defend her being topless lol.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 06:26 PM   #4
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Damn in that pic she looks damn near drag. I've never seen a female who looks better when she is playing sports than she does when she has makeup on her face.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 11:10 PM   #5
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=ImagesSearchState|0|0|30|0|0|0|1|1 1%2f4%2f2004|10%2f27%2f2004|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|7|sere na+williams|0|0|0|0&p=7

there's a better gallery of nipplegate part deux

scroll down to the bottom
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 11:23 AM   #6
GP

GP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to all

Good pictures. Thanks for the links. It looks to me like she wants and needs to meet someone. Single life can be a big drawback for successful female athletes such as Serena and Venus. Plus, their family life was so sheltered they may never have had boyfriends. I hope she finds someone that she is happy with and who treats her well.
GP is offline   Reply With Quote