Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-07-2006, 08:53 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Don't look now but U2Sarajevo is a ......

Guru!

I'd welcome you into the Guru's only forum and teach you the handshake but the Guru Council has decided to raise the bar to 15,000 posts. See you in 5,000 or so.

Last edited by Drbio; 09-07-2006 at 08:54 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2006, 08:55 PM   #2
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Congrats u2 on reaching GURU status! I'm looking forward to 10K more posts from you

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 09-07-2006 at 08:56 PM.
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 09:50 PM   #3
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Hey! Congratulations U2! Had it coming man.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky

Last edited by mqywaaah; 09-07-2006 at 10:43 PM.
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 10:25 PM   #4
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

EL isn't the newest guru anymore...

Congrats U2!

Now Doc will show you the secret handshake. You won't be able to look another guru in the eye for awhile but you get to look forward to the next new inductee.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 11:23 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

EL is still recovering. But it was the best time I have ever had. u2sarajevo has some tough shoes to fill.

EL has game.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:51 PM   #6
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

EL is a much more Guru-worthy poster than I am.

Thanks for the Congrats everyone. I think the 10,000 post count proves one thing for certain.... I spend waaay too much time on this site. I can remember thinking there would be no way I would ever acheive that (that was around the time I started utilizing the Word association thread too much... If I had never done that I'd probably be on post 114 right now). But it's been mostly fun (especially the re: cussing thread... that is comedic genius).

Keep it real. Really chill.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:52 PM   #7
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I can remember thinking there would be no way I would ever acheive that (that was around the time I started utilizing the Word association thread too much... If I had never done that I'd probably be on post 114 right now).
Lol

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 09-08-2006, 12:10 AM   #8
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

congrats
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:12 AM   #9
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

hey look

<----

1000... I guess I'm 1/10 the man you are U2
Old 09-08-2006, 12:21 AM   #10
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Congrats to you too fluid!

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 09-08-2006 at 12:21 AM.
Old 09-08-2006, 12:22 AM   #11
fluid.forty.one

Thx bro.
Old 09-08-2006, 06:06 AM   #12
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Congratulations Fluid...

Oh, and that U2 guy certainly got game too. Thanks for the under/ over, the family values and the encyclopeadic U2 knowledge you have. I'd quote a song here for you, but I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:02 PM   #13
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Congrats to KG for reaching Guru status, dude for reaching 20,000 posts and sike moving into 4th in all time posts!

Old 01-18-2007, 08:30 PM   #14
Drbio
Banned

kg is guru?

WTH happened?

Oh well....we'll get U2 to show him the secret "handshake".
Old 01-18-2007, 08:40 PM   #15
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Thank goodness we finally have a noob guru....

And kg, you are expected to come up here to learn the handshake.... don't forget the salsa, the piece of bread (whole wheat), and a brand new towel.
Old 01-18-2007, 09:09 PM   #16
Drbio
Banned

You forgot the whip cream and jumper cables. I know we taught you better than that.
Old 01-18-2007, 09:20 PM   #17
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Homosexual humor is so overrated.
Old 01-18-2007, 09:32 PM   #18
Drbio
Banned

Enough talking kg....allow U2 to induct you properly. He needs to concentrate.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:59 PM   #19
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
Homosexual humor is so overrated.
I really disagree very strongly.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 01-18-2007 at 10:59 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:00 PM   #20
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats kg - it took you long enough!
Old 01-19-2007, 01:57 AM   #21
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, U2 !
Old 01-19-2007, 02:00 AM   #22
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

gurus are overrated...

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 02:03 AM   #23
fluid.forty.one

It's all about the 3k club.
Old 01-19-2007, 02:09 AM   #24
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli
gurus are overrated...
Naw...wait until you see the Guru's only Forum. In a word....amazing.
Old 01-19-2007, 02:10 AM   #25
fluid.forty.one

lol Is there honestly a Guru's only forum?
Old 01-19-2007, 03:12 AM   #26
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

U2's always been a guru.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 08:55 AM   #27
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Thanks for the kind words... but I feel really bad right now because this thread is old and was bumped by nashty to congratulate kg_veteran on reaching Guru status....

Not to say I don't appreciate the sentiments.....

But congrats to kg....
Old 01-19-2007, 09:14 AM   #28
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Man, I got a long way to go. Anyone have good ideas for a post-padding thread?
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 10:05 AM   #29
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOverdose
Man, I got a long way to go. Anyone have good ideas for a post-padding thread?
Get into an argument with chum or doc. That'll do it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 01-19-2007, 10:09 AM   #30
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
lol Is there honestly a Guru's only forum?
Absolutely and it is much better than that faggy Mod Lounge.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:18 AM   #31
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Absolutely and it is much better than that faggy Mod Lounge.
Jealousy is an ugly color on you.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:52 AM   #32
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to KG. remember to tell your waitress that you're a guru at D-M.com for a 20% discount on your bill.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 11:23 AM   #33
Drbio
Banned

hahaha...the mod lounge defense comes full press.

Seriously...fellow Guru's...comparing the Mod Lounge to the Gurus Lounge....way more faggy right?

Last edited by Drbio; 01-19-2007 at 11:24 AM.
Old 01-19-2007, 12:34 PM   #34
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
hahaha...the mod lounge defense comes full press.

Seriously...fellow Guru's...comparing the Mod Lounge to the Gurus Lounge....way more faggy right?
Talk about the fox and the grapes. How can you speak of which you do not know?

Old 01-19-2007, 08:36 PM   #35
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
U2's always been a guru.
I sign that one ~ no doubt !
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 08:57 PM   #36
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Thanks for the kind words... but I feel really bad right now because this thread is old and was bumped by nashty to congratulate kg_veteran on reaching Guru status....

But congrats to kg....
Yeah, I was thinking of creating another thread, but decided to just bump this one.

Old 01-20-2007, 03:13 PM   #37
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
Talk about the fox and the grapes. How can you speak of which you do not know?

It has to be more faggy. It's the mod lounge after all.
Old 01-20-2007, 07:45 PM   #38
dude1394
Guru

Quote:

But congrats to kg....
KG? KG's not a guru..he's a cold-blooded assassin.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:52 PM   #39
MFFL
Guru

Congrats to chumdawg for making guru.

kg and u2 will have to show you the secret handshake and give you the invite to the guru's only forum.