Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 06-25-2002, 09:46 PM   #1
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

link

Jay Williams told the story of the day....

Last week, he was playing golf on the Duke campus course when he ran into Jordan. (One would think that Jordan, a North Carolina alumnus, would not be welcome at Duke). Jordan wanted to play Williams and gamble $100 per hole.

``I said 'Look, man, I don't have that kind of money to throw around. I'm already in debt,''' Williams said, adding that he had only $20 in his pocket at the time.

and...
Another player with a story to tell was Tskitishvili, who wanted to set the record straight regarding his history as a dancer. One of the stories circulating about Tskitishvili was that he developed superior footwork by learning ballet as a youngster.

``It's a native Georgian dance. It's like ballet, but it's not ballet. You dance with a big knife,'' he said.

DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2002, 10:07 PM   #2
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Nice article

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2002, 09:10 AM   #3
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

edit
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote