Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-03-2009, 05:12 PM   #641
NYMAVGUY

NYMAVGUY has a spectacular aura aboutNYMAVGUY has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
It'll be intersting to see how Dirk is the one villified for the loss.. I'm not sure how it'll be done, but it will be done.
Come on, Dirk has to take SOME credit for the loss. He did not play perfect. forget the 28 pts he had. His offense was Ok but his Defense was awful. He's not at all to blame, but he was part of the awfulness in the 2nd half, especially on Defense.
NYMAVGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2009, 05:13 PM   #642
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

On another note, I thought Carlisle did a poor job with rotations in the second half. Josh Howard sat way too long, and Dampier should have come back in during the 4th.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:13 PM   #643
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He had 8 TO's...many of which resulted in fast break points the other way.. He also had another that I think should have been his TO but it was given to Terry. And yes, it turned into a slam dunk the other way.

Yes, you can say horrible. His poor passing early in the 4th killed the Mavs when they were actually getting a little momentum.
And he also singlehandedly got the Mavs back into the game in the 3rd when they were down 9 with his unconscious shooting.

So, you can say "horrible" if you want, but I'm going to go ahead and stick with being rational--he had a below average game and absolutely must play better. That's it.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:13 PM   #644
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

well i did not foresee that 4th quarter nuclear meltdown. G D
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:13 PM   #645
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYMAVGUY View Post
Come on, Dirk has to take SOME credit for the loss. He did not play perfect. forget the 28 pts he had. His offense was Ok but his Defense was awful. He's not at all to blame, but he was part of the awfulness in the 2nd half, especially on Defense.
Sure...some, but pretty much every Maverick on the court played below average defense in the 2nd half.

He's definitely not reason #1 or maybe even 2 or 3 for losing this game.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:14 PM   #646
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dirk's defense was piss poor in the second half, and he checked out mentally for a good while there. Sure, he was getting pounded, but you have to keep playing. He started giving points away in the paint.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:15 PM   #647
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
And he also singlehandedly got the Mavs back into the game in the 3rd when they were down 9 with his unconscious shooting.

So, you can say "horrible" if you want, but I'm going to go ahead and stick with being rational--he had a below average game and absolutely must play better. That's it.
I would say it was below average...he did some good things and maybe equally just as many bad things. Pros and cons to the game...the ratio was more even than it usually is so it makes it below average for me.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:16 PM   #648
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
I agree. Defensively, he was doing a lot of standing around out there. He doesn't deserve sole credit for this loss but he shouldn't be immuned to criticism just because he was the best Mav out there.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:17 PM   #649
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Are you shocked? Dirk is the only one who even went to the basket this game. Meanwhile, the whole Nuggets team attacked the basket ALL GAME. That free throw discrepancy isn't shocking one bit.
Yes, I am. Because:

1. Denver shot a lot of free throws from personal fouls. The fact that they were getting all these ticky tack touch fouls while we were getting mauled is BS.

2. Denver got a lot of touch foul shooting calls (The Melo "And One", ect.). Were these fouls? Sure. BUT, when you aren't calling them...and not calling far worse on the other end, you can't call those. It has to go both ways.

3. Dirk was mugged off the ball and on the drive at least 12 times today with no call. His first two misses he was clearly fouled on. He should have had 14 ft's easily.

So, yes, the differential is distressing...although I guess not shocking, as I expected as much, just not to such a degree.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:19 PM   #650
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Offense meltdown. I liked the game up until that retarded stretch of turnovers.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:21 PM   #651
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Yes, I am. Because:

1. Denver shot a lot of free throws from personal fouls. The fact that they were getting all these ticky tack touch fouls while we were getting mauled is BS.

2. Denver got a lot of touch foul shooting calls (The Melo "And One", ect.). Were these fouls? Sure. BUT, when you aren't calling them...and not calling far worse on the other end, you can't call those. It has to go both ways.

3. Dirk was mugged off the ball and on the drive at least 12 times today with no call. His first two misses he was clearly fouled on. He should have had 14 ft's easily.

So, yes, the differential is distressing...although I guess not shocking, as I expected as much, just not to such a degree.
You make valid points regarding the officiating, but there's no use being shocked by it. The Nuggets are going to play that way all series long, particularly against Dirk, and when Danny Crawford's calling the game you shouldn't expect most of those calls to go Dirk's way. I'm not complaining about the officiating -- that's just a fact.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:21 PM   #652
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dirk had 10 boards, 2 steals and a block. He guarded K-mart. K-mart was 3-8. One of those 3 was on Bass. I'm not seeing it. Maybe you think when Dirk doesn't foul Nene on a open dunk it's bad D. Personally I'd prefer him to not give up the "And One", but perhaps you'd prefer the effort and 3 points instead of 2.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:25 PM   #653
icem

icem is infamous around these partsicem is infamous around these parts

turnovers and failure to match the nugs intensity and physical play.
icem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:25 PM   #654
lonestarstate90

lonestarstate90 can only hope to improve

I got to say that the calls in this game was the most lopsided I have ever seen and I have been watching basketball for a long time. How is it that a lot of Maverick players were pushed to the ground and there were no calls? There was offensive fouls that should have been called on the Nuggets and were not but they sure didn't hesitate to call them on Dallas.
lonestarstate90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:26 PM   #655
Popeye

Popeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to behold

There's no way Danny Crawford was going to let the Mavs break his undefeated record against them in the playoffs. He set the tone in the 2nd quarter and never looked back. It's a pleasure watching a true professional do what he does best.
Popeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:27 PM   #656
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
There's no way Danny Crawford was going to let the Mavs break his undefeated record against them in the playoffs. He set the tone in the 2nd quarter and never looked back. It's a pleasure watching a true professional do what he does best.
lol
Old 05-03-2009, 05:28 PM   #657
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icem View Post
turnovers and failure to match the nugs intensity and physical play.
You mean the Nuggets failed to match the Mavs physicality, right? That's what the foul discrepancy tells me anyway.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:33 PM   #658
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Already, some of the idiots are speaking.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:39 PM   #659
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm by no means saying that he was perfect. And his offense was far from "ok". Yes, his defense wasn't great by any stretch. Any time Dirk is relied upon to be THE big man on the court, the Mavs are in trouble. He simply isn't capable of contesting an athletic forward or centers shots down in the restricted area when he's the last line of defense.

You've mistaken what I'm talking about. I'm talking about your average black male that calls in to TheTicket, ESPN radio, or The Fan talking about how Dirk isn't a star and really isn't that good..

It's something that we hear all the time in the metroplex. Obviously, the fans around the league don't have the same respect for the man that the coaches and players do...
Old 05-03-2009, 05:42 PM   #660
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You've mistaken what I'm talking about. I'm talking about your average black male that calls in to TheTicket, ESPN radio, or The Fan talking about how Dirk isn't a star and really isn't that good..

It's something that we hear all the time in the metroplex. Obviously, the fans around the league don't have the same respect for the man that the coaches and players do...
It's way worse in DFW for sure, but I hear the exact same stuff down here on the radio, too. It's a real indictment of those folks' understanding of the game.

Old 05-03-2009, 05:47 PM   #661
CadBane
Banned

Longhorn, do you still think the Mavs bench is better than Denver's?
Old 05-03-2009, 05:49 PM   #662
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Reason: you're giving me tired-head.
No, you're giving yourself tired-head. It's a pointless, thankless task because maybe one person will ever read the GDT again.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 05-03-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:53 PM   #663
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
It's a testament to many,many years of practicing bad reffing.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:01 PM   #664
DenFan

DenFan is on a distinguished road

Kidd killed the Mavs today. Had a good chance to get back in the game midway through the 4th, but got picked twice and threw two horrible passes out of bounds at half court. Hard to believe he'll play that poorly on Tuesday.
DenFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:02 PM   #665
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
No, you're giving yourself tired-head. It's a pointless, thankless task because maybe one person will ever read the GDT again.

Just because we cut a little bit more slack during the GDT, doesn't mean you should just completely ignore the community standards altogether - repeatedly, over and over.

Give me a break.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 05-03-2009 at 06:10 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:19 PM   #666
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenFan View Post
Kidd killed the Mavs today. Had a good chance to get back in the game midway through the 4th, but got picked twice and threw two horrible passes out of bounds at half court. Hard to believe he'll play that poorly on Tuesday.
Congrats on the win.

Welcome to the board.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:24 PM   #667
LonghornDub

Quote:
Are you the same person as NugsFan? You seem far less tool-ish, but I figure that could just be cause you realized things weren't going well so you made a new username in an attempt to turn over a new leaf.

Just curious.

Old 05-03-2009, 06:25 PM   #668
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
Congrats on the win.

Welcome to the board.

SHOW NO LOVE FOR THE ENEMY
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:26 PM   #669
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Are you the same person as NugsFan? You seem far less tool-ish, but I figure that could just be cause you realized things weren't going well so you made a new username in an attempt to turn over a new leaf.

Just curious.
It's definitely the same person.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:56 PM   #670
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
He made several lazy passes... and at other times, he just wasn't paying attention. He didn't look like Jason Kidd today.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:24 PM   #671
DenFan

DenFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Congrats on the win.

Welcome to the board.

Thanks for the welcome. And no, I've never been on this board before. I wouldn't go so far to say that I'm not a tool, however.

As bad as the 2nd half got for you guys, a split is all the Mavs came to Denver for, and that hope is still alive and well.

Aside from Kidd's poor play, Howard just isn't the same player with that sore ankle. I consider JH one of the most efficient forwards in this league when he's healthy. Solid 20 pts a game from inside and out.
DenFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:29 AM   #672
NugsFan

NugsFan is a jewel in the roughNugsFan is a jewel in the roughNugsFan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Just curious.
Aww, c'mon, give me a little credit. I don't need to create new usernames, there are more then 4 Nugget fans out there, that like to talk basketball...
NugsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:42 AM   #673
Captain Jack Sparrow
Banned

Captain Jack Sparrow can only hope to improve

Quote:
Dik eats nuggets for breakfast!
Scoreboard!!!

You know why they call him Irk--Because he plays no "D"

This series is done! Nuggets-Lakers in the WCF!!!
Captain Jack Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:14 AM   #674
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

I personally want to welcome all of our new found Denver Nuggets fans to dallas-mavs.com and invite any and all of you to lick my balls.

Our membership here at Dallas-mavs.com was sadly bereft of mildly retarded homosexuals so we are especially pleased of your contributions to our board's diversity.

Last edited by alexamenos; 05-04-2009 at 08:14 AM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:19 PM   #675
nuggetsbrick

nuggetsbrick will become famous soon enough

Dirk doesn't deserve blame for your loss.

It all started to fall apart at the 5 spot. Prior to the game I read about how Bass was this stud that the Hornets let get away but he looked like a scared little boy out there. And Dampier is just too slow. Hollins was similarly unimpressive- too green maybe.

Nene is a whiny girl. When you get abused by him and the 240 lb. stick that usually gets thrown around like a rag doll - otherwise known as Birdman- you know you have problems with your bigs.

A full strength Howard was the only way you could have stayed in the game. I'm sure you guys were freaking out when he went down. Sucks for everyone; I wouldn't wish harm on anyone even if they're playing the Nugs.

The reffing was bad but not nearly as one-sided as you think. Melo got 3 lame fouls and was neutered in the first half- maybe that's why the refs started letting people play- they realized they were calling it too tight. I liked how Dirk got T'd up but then the refs decided that it might look bad for the league so they changed it. That would never happen to a Nugget. That and 1 on Kidd was bogus though, I'll admit that. Anyway your team will have to get used to it because that's what the Nugs are going to bring every game.

Kidd did a good job on Chauncey but looked like he was getting tired.

Good luck during the rest of the series. I am sure it will be a lot closer than this game indicated. Howard needs to heal up a bit - that's a special player there. And I don't think Nene and Bird will be able to bring all of that in 7 games. We'll see.
nuggetsbrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:59 PM   #676
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuggetsbrick View Post
Dirk doesn't deserve blame for your loss.

It all started to fall apart at the 5 spot. Prior to the game I read about how Bass was this stud that the Hornets let get away but he looked like a scared little boy out there. And Dampier is just too slow. Hollins was similarly unimpressive- too green maybe.

Gotta point.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
5 vs. 8, catbaneonignorelist, flashback 06', gdt 08/09, jjb lost this game