Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-18-2001, 11:36 AM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

"According to rumors, Hatch will be the first person voted off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ."

That's what they said about Survivor too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2001, 11:41 AM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

The rumor was from Access Hollywood I think, so it might or might not be true [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2001, 09:55 PM   #3
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Geez that Margaret chick on The Weakest Link tonight SUCKS!!
Old 04-18-2001, 10:02 PM   #4
djb
Administrator

Muahahaah she leaves..with NOTHING because she is..THE WEAKEST LINK [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2001, 08:49 PM   #5
Mav_on_the_Move

Mav_on_the_Move is on a distinguished road

Just give me Survivor and more shots of Elisabeth. She is MAJOR BABEAGE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
No wonder the BC Quarterback landed her. Rodger you are a good man falling on your sword to allow her to continue.
Old 04-20-2001, 08:55 PM   #6
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

I agree...she's a hottie!
Old 04-20-2001, 09:05 PM   #7
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Colby's gonna win it all. Gotta support the local Texan ya know [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] .

Old 04-20-2001, 09:47 PM   #8
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

Yeah...that was a bunch of crap when they took his flag!
Old 04-20-2001, 11:04 PM   #9
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

That Colby guy really annoys me
Old 04-20-2001, 11:04 PM   #10
scooterj5
Golden Member

I'm hoping either Elisabeth or Keith wins
Old 04-20-2001, 11:11 PM   #11
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Didn't that old guy with the green hat get kicked off?
Old 04-21-2001, 12:12 PM   #12
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Yep yep [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Old 04-23-2001, 07:12 PM   #13
djb
Administrator

Wow I actually know one of the contestants on tonight's ep of The Weakest Link! Michelle (the girl in pink) works at SMU [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2001, 08:06 PM   #14
djb
Administrator

Dayamm..she lost in the FINAL showdown!
Old 04-24-2001, 03:27 PM   #15
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

I thought that was a pretty cool show.
Old 04-26-2001, 08:16 PM   #16
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Colby's kicking butt on Survivor. He won noth of todays challenges. That's like 7-8 in a row. He also won a new car(Aztec) for one of todays challenges.

Old 04-26-2001, 08:21 PM   #17
djb
Administrator

noth? I wouldn't consider getting an Aztec "winning" either [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That car's as hideous as they come!
Old 04-26-2001, 08:23 PM   #18
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

err....Both [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

Hell, I'd take an Aztec if I had the chance.

Old 05-03-2001, 09:04 PM   #19
djb
Administrator

Tina beats out Colby to become the ultimate survivor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2001, 12:04 AM   #20
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Yeah, she probably deserved it more but I still wanted the local boy to win. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2001, 12:06 AM   #21
djb
Administrator

It's been an up-and-down night for Texas tonight. Stars lose, Mavs win. Who would've thought that the Mavs, instead of Colby, would've been the Texas Survivor tonight?!
Old 05-04-2001, 11:22 AM   #22
djb
Administrator

ESPN has a piece on Elisabeth's fiance. He just got signed by the Bills. Check it out here.
Old 05-05-2001, 12:55 AM   #23
scooterj5
Golden Member

cool Tina won
Old 05-05-2001, 10:37 AM   #24
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i actually flipped by survivor once and was on it for about 20 seconds..but that's all i've seen of it
still, wanted colby to win. heard about him all of the time on the ticket. always want the local guy to win
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2001, 04:10 PM   #25
djb
Administrator

The cast of Survivor will be contestants on The Weakest Link tonight. Sweet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2001, 08:18 PM   #26
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Thanks for the heads up DJ. From what I saw, it was pretty intertaining. Even though he was the best one in round 1, everybody kicked Rich off first. haha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

Old 05-10-2001, 08:20 PM   #27
djb
Administrator

Is it just me or were they all (with the exception of Rich, since he nailed all of his questions) ridiculously STUPID?! Good lord!
Old 05-10-2001, 08:23 PM   #28
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

haha, yea they were. But I had no clue on some of the questions too though.

Old 05-10-2001, 08:25 PM   #29
djb
Administrator

Yea I have to admit some of those questions were unusually hard, but some were so pathetically easy it's hard to understand how they could possibly not know them! I bet you were cringing when that woman thought the maker of the GameBoy was Sega [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2001, 08:28 PM   #30
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

lol, guess I missed that one. I was flipping between Weakest Link and the Survivor where are they now thingy.

Old 05-10-2001, 08:29 PM   #31
djb
Administrator

I've been flipping between NBC and WWF SMACKDOWN [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-21-2001, 11:35 PM   #32
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Anyone see Weakest Link tonight? Funny as hell [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] . It was a special one with comedians. The Host lady couldn't keep a straight face when ever she looked at Rob(last names slips my mind right now).

Old 05-22-2001, 09:33 AM   #33
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

rob schneider.

when he got kicked off, he gave her a hug and tried to kiss her. he kept saying that she was sexy. it was actually kind of funny.
Old 05-29-2001, 04:30 PM   #34
djb
Administrator

The new WWF reality show coming out on MTV looks pretty sweet! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Two of the contestants will receive guaranteed WWF contracts!
Old 05-29-2001, 04:48 PM   #35
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Don't believe I've heard of it? What is it?

Old 06-11-2001, 12:51 AM   #36
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Have you guys seen on channel 5 or 8 those series called Spy Cam or something? They haven't started yet, just advertising...I don't really understand what they are about.
Old 06-11-2001, 09:14 AM   #37
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Sorry Tiger, never heard of it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2001, 06:27 PM   #38
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

Tiger, I've seen the previews for it, and like yourself, I came away very confused. It looks to me like Candid Camera on crack [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 06-11-2001, 07:34 PM   #39
djb
Administrator

Damn are any of you guys watching Fear Factor on NBC?! This is some craaazy shit yo! Having to lie in a box with hundreds of rats crawling all over you is damn sick!
Old 06-11-2001, 08:36 PM   #40
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

haha, yeah, I watched Fear Factor tonight. Laying in a box full of rats would scare the hell outta me, but the others weren't that scary IMO. Being dragged by a horse? What's so bad about that?

Btw, saw the preview for SpyCam. And I'm with you guys, what the hell is it about? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]