Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-19-2002, 03:55 PM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Alright, we all knew it would come down to this. Fin Dirk Nash. Who's getting voted out of Maverick island next????

VOTE NOW!

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2002, 04:13 PM   #2
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

I voted for Nash. Finley carried this team for too long to be voted off before Nash.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2002, 04:21 PM   #3
Nellie
Golden Member

Nellie is on a distinguished road

<< I voted for Nash. Finley carried this team for too long to be voted off before Nash. >>

Agreed. My case for Finley is that he has always been consistent where as Nash had an awful first couple of years here where he was booed more than Bradley.
Old 08-19-2002, 04:43 PM   #4
pepperfletch

pepperfletch is on a distinguished road

I think it is too hard to vote Fin or Dirk off, Nash should go first.
pepperfletch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2002, 04:59 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

wow...this should be close.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2002, 05:25 PM   #6
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

voted for nash, just b/c hes more injury prone than the other 2.

too close to call between fin and nash.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2002, 05:29 PM   #7
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

We all voted for Nash but who is voting for Finley lol? I must rsay I was a bit suprised I assumed Finley would automatcially get the boot.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2002, 06:51 PM   #8
DirkNash1341

DirkNash1341 is on a distinguished road

I'm embarassed to say that I voted for Finley. It was hard for me to vote for anyone, but Nash is the engine. Finley did so much for this team in the last half a decade and he still means a ton to it, but I couldn't kick Nash out. Not only is he my favorite, but I think we would miss him a little more than we would miss Fin. Not much, but a little. I'm talking abuot a few games due to injury here, not actually shipping one out or something, if that were the case I couldn't vote, because I can't imagine the Mavs without the Big Three.
DirkNash1341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2002, 07:00 PM   #9
DirkNash1341

DirkNash1341 is on a distinguished road

Wow, I really feel like a traitor. I'm sorry Finley!!
DirkNash1341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2002, 10:08 PM   #10
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Abstain.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2002, 10:19 PM   #11
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

<< I voted for Nash. Finley carried this team for too long to be voted off before Nash. >>

somebody sounds soft and sentimental to me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

make that a couple of somebodies...
Old 08-19-2002, 10:21 PM   #12
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

I voted Fin. He's been passed as the leader and heart and soul of the mavs imho.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2002, 11:09 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

I voted Fin (but felt like crap doing it) because Nash and Dirk will play longer IMO.
Old 08-20-2002, 02:32 AM   #14
Red White and Blue

Red White and Blue is on a distinguished road

Why don't Finley get the love he so deserves around here?
Red White and Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 06:58 AM   #15
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Voted for finley, nash does make the team hum....
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 07:24 AM   #16
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

I voted Nash. It's just too good to have an iron-man as team leader.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 07:24 AM   #17
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

I voted Finley, just our streak when he tore his hamstring last season tipped me over. But that was all, it might change this season.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 09:31 AM   #18
threadkilla

threadkilla is on a distinguished road

I voted Nash. Fin has done it for more years, more consistently.
threadkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 09:53 AM   #19
Drbio
Banned

seems pretty clear who the winner is going to be.
Old 08-20-2002, 10:12 AM   #20
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

<< seems pretty clear who the winner is going to be. >>

yeah, who's voting Dirk, and why? Esplain yuhself, heathens! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 04:15 PM   #21
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

How much longer does this voting go?
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote