Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-02-2018, 10:20 PM   #1081
3_Ball

3_Ball is a jewel in the rough3_Ball is a jewel in the rough3_Ball is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I think you're missing the point here -- Boogie would have turned his nose up at anything less than a max offer from any team aside from Golden State. They got the "hardware discount" that no other team could have offered because nobody else can give him a championship on a silver platter.

There's far more than a $5-10m gulf between the Warriors and the Mavericks for a guy like Cousins.
I agree. It looks like that on the surface, but according to what Marc J Spears said on Sportscenter tonight, Cousins literally received no interest from any team (i.e. not a single phone call from anybody). He was up late last night at his Vegas hotel, sitting on his balcony & very disappointed/insulted. He called his agent at that moment & said call Golden State.

Doesn't sound like he was hell bent on going to Golden State from the jump. Although, that could totally be a post-signing narrative to make it seem less "super-teamy" to the media & fans.

Also, a little nugget from Woj. He said "several teams" had concerns about Cousins attitude & did not want him in their locker room around their young players. I take that to mean the Mavs because Woj consistently mentioned the Mavs being an option for Cousins prior to the draft. If that's the case, then Kudos to the Mavs! Very sound judgement.

Again, I did not want Cousins here. Just very surprised nobody offered him anything & he had to settle for a MLE. Achilles & all, the guy is still a 4-time All Star. He must have a total shit reputation among NBA inner circles.

Last edited by 3_Ball; 07-02-2018 at 10:20 PM.
3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2018, 10:21 PM   #1082
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
With 2/5 of our starters being too young to legally buy alcohol in this country? We might be gunning for that last playoff spot, but yeah, it's a rebuild.
Yeah but what about the rest of the team? 2 of our 5 best players are over 30 with Dirk closing at 40....I just looked at this as a "retool". A true rebuild is to completely start over from scratch and tank a few years.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 10:22 PM   #1083
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Soooo...whats realistic and good options for us now? Who is going to sign for ~4m?
With Cousins taking the deal he took....now i'm wondering are there anymore guys out there who'd take a little less just to showcase their skills and raise their value some?
Old 07-02-2018, 10:23 PM   #1084
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Wayne Ellington? Luc Mbah a Moute? Avery Bradley (best-case scenario)?
We really could use Ellington's shooting........Avery Bradley is intriguing but he's not the shooter we need.
Old 07-02-2018, 10:23 PM   #1085
3_Ball

3_Ball is a jewel in the rough3_Ball is a jewel in the rough3_Ball is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Soooo...whats realistic and good options for us now? Who is going to sign for ~4m?
This is a great question... Seems like we cast aside the role players to grab DJ. Gotta trust the Mavs have some hidden gems in mind to give those spots to, but who those hidden gems might be. No idea. I'd say that's why they're hidden. Everyone that was on my radar has signed with another team now.

edit: Technically, Isaiah Thomas is still on the market. Doesn't fit in here at all tho. Tyreke Evans is out there, rumored to have multiple teams interest (think that rumor was started by his agent tho). As long as we're welcoming Jordan to Dallas with open arms, why not D Wade too?

Jeff Green do anything for you? Not me.

Alex Len... meh...

Noah Vonleh???

Pat Connaughton??? Plz tell me we don't get that desperate.

Last edited by 3_Ball; 07-02-2018 at 10:40 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 10:38 PM   #1086
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

We have 13 players out of a max of 15— and no money

Don’t get too excited
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 10:42 PM   #1087
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

The reality is that the Wes deal falling through semi-screwed us this summer, but next summer there will be a lot of talent with all of these one year or two year player option deals.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 10:49 PM   #1088
3_Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Jordan/Powell/Mejri
Dirk/Kleber
Barnes/DFS/
Doncic/Matthews
Smith/Barea/Brunson/Yogi (QO)
*Motley

13+1 guys on the roster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
We have 13 players out of a max of 15— and no money

Don’t get too excited
I suppose you're right... Kleber I like a little, don't mind him as a very back of the bench guy... Motley I'm fine with seeing what he has for a season. Hopefully he sees more minutes this season.

Yogi is very meh to me. I'd rather just have Brunson in his role.

I'm almost certain DFS doesn't belong on an NBA roster. Feel like we should of been able to upgrade there as one of the few teams with cap space. I feel the same way about Mejri, but he is a former teammate of Luka & has an attitude, so whatevs…

I don't see where the 3 point shooting is on the bench. Wes & Dirk, but it use to be a strength. Plus, Wes & Dirk offer precious little else at this point in their careers.

There's certainly no perimeter defense on the bench outside of maybe DFS?
Old 07-02-2018, 10:53 PM   #1089
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Yeah but what about the rest of the team? 2 of our 5 best players are over 30 with Dirk closing at 40....I just looked at this as a "retool". A true rebuild is to completely start over from scratch and tank a few years.
I got only one of our 5 best at 30.
Barnes
DSJ
Jordan
Powell
Luka

This falls between a retool and a rebuild. Dirk is still here as well as wes for another year but they are definitely not the core of the team. Considering Dirk and wes 2 of the best 5 is a huge stretch.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 11:01 PM   #1090
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jordan, Dirk, Barea, Wes, and Mejri all come off the books next year, Barnes and Powell come off the books the year after that... Everybody over 25 (half the roster) could be gone in the next two years. That's a rebuild.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-02-2018 at 11:05 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 11:06 PM   #1091
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Ellington was here a few years back and couldn’t get off the bench. Doubt he wants to come back for the prospect of more of that
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 11:08 PM   #1092
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Mbah Moute has a nice year and can provide spacing but he’s more of a 4-5 and had that separated shoulder issue recur. He’s seemingly always dinged up.
Old 07-02-2018, 11:12 PM   #1093
Mavs#1Fan

Mavs#1Fan will become famous soon enoughMavs#1Fan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3_Ball View Post
edit: Technically, Isaiah Thomas is still on the market. Doesn't fit in here at all tho.
I'd take a flyer on Thomas instead of Yogi

Trade JJ to any interested party and roll with Smith & Thomas
Mavs#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 11:13 PM   #1094
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Ellington is a different player, and this is a different team. I think he could actually be a better fit with this squad.
Old 07-02-2018, 11:30 PM   #1095
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Heeeeeell no to Isiah...the guy is desperate for his first payday and is going to look at his stats and nothing else.

Dude is 29 and has career earnings of 23 million. Parsons is the same age and has 130m in the books. Thomas is still desperate for that max contract, the injury happened at the worst time. Let him hit FA in 16 or 17 and he walks away with a 100m contract.

I think Thomas ends up with the Magic on a one year deal.

Last edited by sefant77; 07-02-2018 at 11:31 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 11:31 PM   #1096
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
Ellington is a different player, and this is a different team. I think he could actually be a better fit with this squad.
This. No one is offering him a starring role. We gave him a shot when he hadn't proven much of anything back then. Now hes a better and more confident player...and we're basically out of options.

Old 07-02-2018, 11:43 PM   #1097
Mavs#1Fan

Mavs#1Fan will become famous soon enoughMavs#1Fan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Heeeeeell no to Isiah...the guy is desperate for his first payday and is going to look at his stats and nothing else.
How is this different than Jordan? He's looking for another big payday too

A one year deal can benefit both the Mavs and Thomas
Mavs#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 11:56 PM   #1098
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Jordan is ny far not so desperate like Thomas. Thomas is REALLY desperate for the money, you can hear it in pretty much every interview in the past year.

Also, Jordan knows he could have a longterm future here if all works out. The Mavs medical stuff gets a perfect look at him too and if they get the feeling that he wont fall off a cliff until 34, i could see the Mavs giving him a three year contract next summer.

Last edited by sefant77; 07-02-2018 at 11:57 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 11:57 PM   #1099
sefant77
Guru

Bradley 25/2 Clippers..
Old 07-03-2018, 12:00 AM   #1100
mac222b
Diamond Member

Ellington went to Miami and got magically “in the best shape of his life!”
So yeah, he’s a different player. Just saying not a lot of minutes here if he wants to sign a one year and dip back in 2019 FA. And Rick didn’t seem too into him the first go round. He was a shooter then and had been in the league for a few years at that point
Old 07-03-2018, 12:01 AM   #1101
mac222b
Diamond Member

Quote:
Bradley 25/2 Clippers..
So they got a better younger version of Wes instead of trading for Wes
Old 07-03-2018, 01:50 AM   #1102
3_Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs#1Fan View Post
I'd take a flyer on Thomas instead of Yogi

Trade JJ to any interested party and roll with Smith & Thomas
Quote:

Dude is 29 and has career earnings of 23 million. Parsons is the same age and has 130m in the books. Thomas is still desperate for that max contract, the injury happened at the worst time. Let him hit FA in 16 or 17 and he walks away with a 100m contract.

I think Thomas ends up with the Magic on a one year deal.

I agree with both of these statements. Kinda crazy because they don't go together at all... It's a theoretical conversation, because I just can't see Isaiah Thomas in the Mavs' system. They're not going to redesign their offense around him, which is what Stevens did in Boston to make him an All Star 2 years ago. And, I agree, ORL seems like a good fit for IT2 to get his market value up.

That said, once he started getting healthy at the end of last season, he had some really productive games for the Lakers.

The other part of this is Thomas doesn't seem himself as a backup in this league, so I doubt he'd sign here even everything else wasn't an issue. He is about the best FA left on the market tho.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:27 AM   #1103
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I got only one of our 5 best at 30.
Barnes
DSJ
Jordan
Powell
Luka

This falls between a retool and a rebuild. Dirk is still here as well as wes for another year but they are definitely not the core of the team. Considering Dirk and wes 2 of the best 5 is a huge stretch.
Wes Matthews is better than Powell.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:29 AM   #1104
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Jordan, Dirk, Barea, Wes, and Mejri all come off the books next year, Barnes and Powell come off the books the year after that... Everybody over 25 (half the roster) could be gone in the next two years. That's a rebuild.
This is true. I think by next season it's a true rebuild.
Old 07-03-2018, 05:32 AM   #1105
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
The reality is that the Wes deal falling through semi-screwed us this summer, but next summer there will be a lot of talent with all of these one year or two year player option deals.
Still not sure why we weren't able to get him somewhere. Dude has little value to us at this point. And he might not even start, which is also bad for him personally. I expect him to be gone by the trade deadline. Some contender might be willing to offer a 2nd + matching expirings.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 05:57 AM   #1106
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

If you desperately want Wes off your roster because he’s overpaid and underperforming, then there’s your reason why nobody else wants him.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 08:27 AM   #1107
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Hes really not. I would take Powell over Wes 10 of 10 times. This discussion will be answered this season tho.

Old 07-03-2018, 08:31 AM   #1108
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope.

Old 07-03-2018, 09:00 AM   #1109
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

I've read a blurb or two that Chris Bosh's health may be much improved. I think I'd give him a call. There's nothing to lose, and he's a local Texas boy.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 09:15 AM   #1110
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Prediction: Clint Capela takes the QO and becomes a UFA next season.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:31 AM   #1111
texasbball

texasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to all

Just heard Seth Curry signed elsewhere. Just caught the end of the story...
texasbball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 09:32 AM   #1112
texasbball

texasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to all

Trail Blazers. 1+1 for 2.75 million.
texasbball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 09:32 AM   #1113
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Capela to the Warriors next season confirmed.
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 09:36 AM   #1114
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Morey is going to try to semi-lowball him but not that much to piss him that much off....i think he demands Aaron Gordon money and Morey accept it. They have no other choice and cant piss him off.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:39 AM   #1115
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Pat Connaughton was released by the Blazers. He might be a 3pt specialist to look at. He has some size and would likely be cheap.

Bad news is Cousins is a Warrior and, if he can still play after his injury, will make them even more formidable. On the bright side, I am more confident that DAJ will not be poached by someone else.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:42 AM   #1116
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Pat Connaughton was released by the Blazers. He might be a 3pt specialist to look at. He has some size and would likely be cheap.

Bad news is Cousins is a Warrior and, if he can still play after his injury, will make them even more formidable. On the bright side, I am more confident that DAJ will not be poached by someone else.
Somehow his 3% dropped a lot last season. I just remember him draining 3's every time I watched him.

Old 07-03-2018, 09:43 AM   #1117
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

I'm surprised to see people around the interwebs actually upset over losing Seth Curry. 1. He obviously still isn't healthy 2. He was never really that good. 3. We have to at least attempt to get players that are over 6'3.

Old 07-03-2018, 09:49 AM   #1118
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

I'm much more sad about Doug than Seth. He'd be an incredibly perfect fit with this team tbh

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 09:52 AM   #1119
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Wolves parted ways with Nemanja Bjelica. he shot 41% from 3pt last season and is a career 37% from long distance. Don't know much about him, but he is a 6'10" PF... he is also 30 years old.

Last edited by purplefrog; 07-03-2018 at 09:52 AM.
purplefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 10:09 AM   #1120
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Wolves parted ways with Nemanja Bjelica. he shot 41% from 3pt last season and is a career 37% from long distance. Don't know much about him, but he is a 6'10" PF... he is also 30 years old.
He's not a bad defender but Idk if he can defend the wing well enough to reap full benefits of him being able to stretch the floor offensively. I have no idea if we could even afford him.