Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-29-2006, 09:43 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default If this makes me a 'homer' so be it.

The Mavs are going to struggle until they get healthy. That's the bottom line. If they don't get healthy, they'll be knocked out in the second round. I'm not being positive. I'm not being negative. I'm being honest. I'm not pissed about this game mainly because Cleveland simply attacked at the Mavs main weakness.. outside defense.... With Griff, Howard, and Harris out, ...if you can attack the Mavs guards, the Mavs are in serious trouble.

For me, that's the bottom line. If they are healthy, I like the Mavs chances at possibly winning a title. If they aren't healthy, that shot takes a huge hit.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2006, 09:45 PM   #2
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

very very good call...but i was VERY dissappointed that LJ got 46 on us...i cant say "unacceptable" cause he is super human, but come on...we needed this win, and this is now only the second time ALL SEASON that we have lost two in a row...these last couple weeks of HELL better kick them in the a$$ and wake them up. I am just seriously pissed at how this is coming now
xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 09:46 PM   #3
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

The current Mavs' roster would have a tough time getting out of the first round, and would probably lose to the Spurs in 5 or 6. A healthy roster, however, is IMO the best in the NBA and would win the championship. Remember how we were playing in January in February? That's a pretty good indicator of how good the team is. We didn't start losing games until we started losing players.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 09:47 PM   #4
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

This is still not as bad as the Lakers game (that didn't happen).
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 09:48 PM   #5
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

When healthy... the Mavs can beat anyone.

Juust makes you wonder when they will get healthy again.
Old 03-29-2006, 09:49 PM   #6
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
The Mavs are going to struggle until they get healthy. That's the bottom line. If they don't get healthy, they'll be knocked out in the second round. I'm not being positive. I'm not being negative. I'm being honest. I'm not pissed about this game mainly because Cleveland simply attacked at the Mavs main weakness.. outside defense.... With Griff, Howard, and Harris out, ...if you can attack the Mavs guards, the Mavs are in serious trouble.

For me, that's the bottom line. If they are healthy, I like the Mavs chances at possibly winning a title. If they aren't healthy, that shot takes a huge hit.

I can't believe you're suggesting people step back and take a look at the bigger picture. That requires logic. I'm not sure logic has a home here anymore!

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 09:56 PM   #7
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

I am with murph all the way. Through sick and thin (ehh, I meant thick).

Let's forget about the 1. seed, forget about the MVP, forget about the lack of media love. No time for whining. Let's get healthy. Play solid to good in the remaining games and then play a good playoffs. Dirk continues to play well. Stack's shot is back and Josh will play again, some day, I think...

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 09:57 PM   #8
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously, locked up, that's the key. If they don't get much healthier, then this season could be a wasted one.

But I see no reason to give up on that yet. Hell, I won't give up on that until the post season is over.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 10:31 PM   #9
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I agree completely with the notion that a lack of strong perimeter defense will pose a formidable threat to the Mavs' playoff chances. Problem is, though, that even with those guys back, I'm not sure the problem is fully resolved. Obviously it will depend on how many minutes the coach wants to give to Griffin and Harris (I consider Howard predominatly a frontcourt player). But I can't imagine a scenario in which Terry doesn't receive heavy minutes.

And Terry is the Achilles heel in the backcourt defense. Evidently that (poor halfcourt defense) is the reason we jettisoned Nash, and to my eye it doesn't appear that we have improved at all in that category. Crap, at least when I watch Nash play I think that he is *trying* on defense, or perhaps more to the point, that he has a clue. But Terry? Crap, I defended him tooth and nail on the defense against Nash in that Game Six last year, because I thought there was enough time on the clock for the pick-and-roll to still be a threat, and Terry needed to respect that, as he seemed to be doing. But after that Richardson three in the GSW game, I'm starting to feel convinced that he just doesn't have a defensive bone in his body. Yeah, the guy made a great shot, and may have made it regardless what defense was posed. But Terry looked like a deer in the headlights out there.

To sum up, I just don't know this issue will ever be resolved if Terry plays heavy minutes. You can bring back Howard and Griffin and Harris all you want, but there will still be a revolving door in the backcourt for most of the game.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 10:35 PM   #10
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Crap, I defended him tooth and nail on the defense against Nash in that Game Six last year, because I thought there was enough time on the clock for the pick-and-roll to still be a threat, and Terry needed to respect that, as he seemed to be doing.
With a three point lead? I think I would've taken my chances on Nash/whoever either having to settle for two or kick out to someone else for the shot, but I see what you're saying.

J-Rich's shot was just unbelievable....I'm not sure what else JET was supposed to do there.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 03-29-2006 at 10:44 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 10:43 PM   #11
shaw-xx
Golden Member

shaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to all

When healthy... when? No much time left for the missing pieces to come back and get in shape before going into the POs. Stiff legs won't help a lot.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:48 PM   #12
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
With a three point lead? I think I would've taken my chances on Nash/whoever either having to settle for two or kick out to someone else for the shot, but I see what you're saying.

J-Rich's shot was just unbelievable....I'm not sure what else JET was supposed to do there.
I think there were something like eight or ten seconds left, which in many cases would have the team opting for the quick two. It certainly appeared to me that that was what Terry had in mind, and I understood.

On the J-Rich things...yes, his shot was just unbelievable...it was a shot you might only see once a year. I also am not sure what JET was "supposed" to do, but on watching the replays over and over it became clear to me that JET didn't know what he was supposed to do, either...which cemented the suspicion I have long held that he isn't that defensively-minded a player.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:59 PM   #13
EastDallasCowboy

EastDallasCowboy has a spectacular aura aboutEastDallasCowboy has a spectacular aura about

This makes you sound like anything BUT a homer.

It's an honest and pragmatic approach to the current situation the Mavs are in, and an honest forecast of their future if things don't change.

I wish more folks on this board posted in the same manner.
EastDallasCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 11:05 PM   #14
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Maybe we should stop focusing so much on our record. Lets just get the season over with and everybody back from injuries. Mavs have done it before when they had the odds stacked against them This is the best solution to not let our "ego's" hang on every game. I for one don't remember what happened during the regular season the year that we got our ass kicked by Sad Sac's in the playoffs. I do remember loving that time and enjoying the Mavs doing the best they could. So we should relax. Mavs are in the playoffs.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 11:07 PM   #15
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastDallasCowboy
This makes you sound like anything BUT a homer.

It's an honest and pragmatic approach to the current situation the Mavs are in, and an honest forecast of their future if things don't change.

I wish more folks on this board posted in the same manner.
You need some knee-pads.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:12 PM   #16
EastDallasCowboy

EastDallasCowboy has a spectacular aura aboutEastDallasCowboy has a spectacular aura about

Actually, most of this board needs Kleenex to get Dirk's #$#!@ off their face.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:15 PM   #17
Nemesis
Diamond Member

EDC, this is not the place to be bashing Dirk.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:18 PM   #18
EastDallasCowboy

I am not bashing Dirk. I think Dirk is a fantastic player. I say once again, I thank God he's a Dallas Maverick and he's probably the best player to ever put on a Mavs uniform. I'm bashing the people here that treat Dirk like the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I just ask for some level of objectivity in threads.

Which is what Murph provided here.

Last edited by EastDallasCowboy; 03-29-2006 at 11:19 PM.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:27 PM   #19
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Your crazy man.

You got a big dart stuck in your juggler.

YOOOUURRR CRAAAZYY MANNN.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:29 PM   #20
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blab's Nemesis
Your crazy man.

You got a big dart stuck in your juggler.

YOOOUURRR CRAAAZYY MANNN.
Ugh...so many of these guys recently...
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 11:34 PM   #21
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
Ugh...so many of these guys recently...

Aren't you supposed to be working on Rush Hour 3?

Buhaaahaaaaaahaaaaa...
Old 03-29-2006, 11:38 PM   #22
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Aren't you supposed to be working on Rush Hour 3?

Buhaaahaaaaaahaaaaa...
Wow. You've done it. You've removed all doubt. Congratulations.

You are the stupidest person I've ever met.

"Buhaaahaaaaahaaaaa..."?

And you laugh like you're retarded.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:41 PM   #23
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
The current Mavs' roster would have a tough time getting out of the first round, and would probably lose to the Spurs in 5 or 6. A healthy roster, however, is IMO the best in the NBA and would win the championship. Remember how we were playing in January in February? That's a pretty good indicator of how good the team is. We didn't start losing games until we started losing players.
I really agree spiral. I just don't see it. Without josh/griffin in there our perimeter defense really is pretty atrocious. Stackhouse/daniels/jason/rawle got absolutely schooled.

And although detroit made a lot of 3s, I'm thinking there were a whole bunch that josh/griff and devin on the quick guys would have effected.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 11:41 PM   #24
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Quote:
Wow. You've done it. You've removed all doubt. Congratulations.

You are the stupidest person I've ever met.

"Buhaaahaaaaahaaaaa..."?

And you laugh like you're retarded.
Hahaha. Man, you got to think that is funny. Your picture here VS your profile picture just don't compare. Haahhaa.. I can't stop laughing...
Old 03-29-2006, 11:43 PM   #25
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary

I actually thought that jason did the same thing with J-Rich as he did with nash, didn't play him to take away the 3 but tried to keep him from driving. He just instinctively backed away.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 03-29-2006, 11:43 PM   #26
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

I must be a troll because nothing about the play of the Mavs as of late encourages me. We have injuries. What team doesn't? The Spurs beat the Mavs earlier this season without Ginobilli. The Suns have went all year long without playing with their most dominant player and probably the most dominant inside player in the game. I just can't buy the excuses. This Mavs team should be playing better. We need Josh and Harris to compete with the Warriors? To compete with the Cavs? That's bullshit. We talk about how deep this team is all season long and when two key contributors are out all of a sudden we can't compete anymore. What team is throwing out a core of Dirk, JET, Stack, KVH, Marquis, Damp and Diop? Harris and Josh mean a lot to this team. Its the job of KVH, Stackhouse and Marquis to take up for their slack and they're capable. I'm not panicking but this team hasn't played well since before the All Star Break. Even when they were healthy they were playing lackluster ball.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 11:43 PM   #27
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
Hahaha. Man, you got to think that is funny. Your picture here VS your profile picture just don't compare. Haahhaa.. I can't stop laughing...
...because you're retarded? That makes sense.

Let's see Blab's face. No doubt you have the looks to go with the brains.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:43 PM   #28
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaw-xx
When healthy... when? No much time left for the missing pieces to come back and get in shape before going into the POs. Stiff legs won't help a lot.
Stiff legs are going to be better than ones with pulled hammys budda'.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:45 PM   #29
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
And although detroit made a lot of 3s, I'm thinking there were a whole bunch that josh/griff and devin on the quick guys would have effected.
Absolutely, our perimeter defense is just so damn porous with those guys out. We're having a hard time even getting a hand up...
Old 03-29-2006, 11:46 PM   #30
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Be careful. His IQ is definitely higher than yours.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:47 PM   #31
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson

So you believe that the New Jersey Nets are the same team that was playing in February? What about the Sac? Heat? Spurs? LA? That's my problem I have with this argument. We all assume that teams don't get better but the Mavs just got worse due to injuries. I didn't think this team was playing good ball when healthy coming out of the All Star Break.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 11:47 PM   #32
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Be careful. His IQ is definitely higher than yours.
Still waiting for a reply from you chum.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:52 PM   #33
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Quote:

I still haven't received a reply from you, Jackie! Hahahahahahahaha Buhahahhahah Buhaaahahahah.. Lighten up, man. I am just joking with you. Your a handsome man!
Old 03-29-2006, 11:57 PM   #34
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
I still haven't received a reply from you, Jackie! Hahahahahahahaha Buhahahhahah Buhaaahahahah.. Lighten up, man. I am just joking with you. Your a handsome man!
(1) I know I am.

(2) You're not funny. Jackie? No. We call that 'racist'.

(3) From the progression of your posts (and your impeccable use of the letters "h", "a", and occasionally "b") - the only possible explanation is that you are drunk. If that is the case then I recommend you don't drink anymore. Drinking kills brain cells and you obviously can't afford to lose many more.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:02 AM   #35
EastDallasCowboy

it's not fair to blame alcohol.

alcohol is good.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:06 AM   #36
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Quote:
(1) I know I am.

(2) You're not funny. Jackie? No. We call that 'racist'.

(3) From the progression of your posts (and your impeccable use of the letters "h", "a", and occasionally "b") - the only possible explanation is that you are drunk. If that is the case then I recommend you don't drink anymore. Drinking kills brain cells and you obviously can't afford to lose many more.

Dude, look at your picture!! "It" looks like Jackie Chan. Race or no race. And this isn't one of your grade school assignments to be turned in tomorrow. Keep trying on those comebacks. They are old now and really not funny. Take some advice from Will Hunting, just go back to your studies and shut the hell up.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:11 AM   #37
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
Dude, look at your picture!! "It" looks like Jackie Chan. Race or no race. And this isn't one of your grade school assignments to be turned in tomorrow. Keep trying on those comebacks. They are old now and really not funny. Take some advice from Will Hunting, just go back to your studies and shut the hell up.
Really? Is that the best you can do? Suggest someone to take advice from a fictional character?

*yawn*

Good night dipshit.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:13 AM   #38
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Quote:
Haha, you're a loser. On the internet and I guarantee you in real life. Me? I'm a college student who doesn't go to class because he's going to be an investment banker next year. Understand what that means? Probably not. It means I'll be 22 years old, making $130,000 a year, and partying with the girls who laugh when you introduce yourself as "T..T...T..Teddy"..

Let's look into the mind of OrangeChan.. Those are great dreams, but I am sorry, they don't make you a man.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:15 AM   #39
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
Let's look into the mind of OrangeChan.. Those are great dreams, but I am sorry, they don't make you a man.
Sorry buddy, you wouldn't recognize a man unless it was the guy who left your mother because she had a retarded baby. And then named it Blab.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:15 AM   #40
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
I finally graced you with one, but I certainly hope it doesn't stop you from sending negative rep my way. In some cases it's quite gratifying to know that you have affected one so.