Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 03-31-2009, 12:17 PM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Underdog;979880]So what you're saying is that liberals and conservatives need to learn to get along....... as long as the conservatives are running the show???

Yeah - that should fix everything...

(also, I love how you state that the Democrats destroyed America for the last 8 years when the Republicans had all the control... That makes so much sense!)

I love how you completely twist everything to meet your own foolish agenda...obviously you didn't understand a single word of what I have been posting, thus no matter what I say, doubt that you have the ability to comprehend...thus no need to repeat myself.

Go back to your room rainman...

Last edited by 92bDad; 03-31-2009 at 12:20 PM.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:23 PM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
I love how you completely twist everything to meet your own foolish agenda...obviously you didn't understand a single word of what I have been posting, thus no matter what I say, doubt that you have the ability to comprehend...thus no need to repeat myself.

Go back to your room rainman...
What's MY agenda again??? (I'm certainly not a Democrat, nor did I vote for Obama...)

I understand what you're saying - do you?

Seriously - explain to me how the Democrats ruined America while the Republicans had all the power because I'm still not getting how that works (sorry - I don't know where to buy enough cocaine for that to make sense...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:29 PM   #3
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
What's MY agenda again??? (I'm certainly not a Democrat, nor did I vote for Obama...)

I understand what you're saying - do you?

Seriously - explain to me how the Democrats ruined America while the Republicans had all the power because I'm still not getting how that works (sorry - I don't know where to buy enough cocaine for that to make sense...)
Why don't you go first...my comment was that Democrats have been rooting for America to lose the war...

As for policies and what Dem/Libs have done throughout...we might as well start another thread...heck another board if you want...there are more than enough topics that have been discussed regarding the problems of liberal politics...but somehow you have decided to take this as a personal attack on me...are you sure you are not silksmoove in disguise?

Have a great day...it's time for me to do my part to bail out america!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:46 PM   #4
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Why don't you go first...my comment was that Democrats have been rooting for America to lose the war...
That's hilarious - if half of America wanted us to "lose" the war then we'd already be under the boot of China...

Most the people who opposed the war did so because it was a needless waste of life and resources to indefinitely occupy Iraq when Osama bin Laden is STILL at large elsewhere in the world... What's our exit strategy again? (because 6 years later I have yet to hear one...)

Plus, Obama is sending MORE troops to the region (a friend of mine is shipping out next week), so don't give me that crap about Democrats not wanting to "win" the war in Iraq... Our national defense policy is much bigger than partisan politics...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
best policy: ignore, circlejerk of 1, dude masturbation, dude set on autopilot, dude talking to himself, dude the buttplumber, fluffy banter warning, ironical, mavie questions mavie