Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 09-25-2004, 11:56 AM   #1
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default So what is kerry's strategy?

I've been trying to figure out kerry's strategy in the last couple of weeks and i'm still confused. I think he's going back to his true anti-war stance as that's his true feelings about it and pretty much has been for much of his life so he can at least talk from the gut about it. But then watching what comes out of his campaign really confuses me. From this nypost article I ask why does kerry lament not capturing bin laden a day after his wife says he's probalby already caught?

Why would he claim..
Quote:
Kerry yesterday accused Bush of diverting troops from Afghanistan to Iraq, adding: "All you have to do is ask Gen. Tommy Franks" — just days after Franks, who's pro-Bush, said that Kerry claim was false.

"That's absolutely incorrect. You know, hey, my name's Tommy Franks and I don't lie," Franks said this week.
So is the strategy just to be as critical as possible without worrying if it's lucid or not? It seems to be. In some respects I really have to wonder about the caliber of his handlers.

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links