Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 09-23-2004, 08:26 PM   #1
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kerry diplomacy in action

So a leader who is risking his life every damn day, comes to the US to thank the american people. Half of the leftists democrats don't have the courtesy to sit and listen to his speech and our nuanced frenchman practices diplomacy by:

First calling him a liar. Notice the shitty attitude of the press as well. I didn't catch if it was dan rather or not.

[quote]
QUESTION: Prime Minister Allawi told Congress today that democracy was taking hold in Iraq and that the terrorists there were on the defensive. Is he living in the same fantasy land as the president? KERRY: I think the prime minister is, obviously, contradicting his own statement of a few days ago, where he said the terrorists are pouring into the country. The prime minister and the president are here, obviously, to put their best face on the policy.[q/]

You would think someone who has been such a successful gigolo would have a little class but no.

From belgravia

[quote]
Allawi's Speech

Wow. Strong speech. Advantage Allawi (and Bush).

Kerry looks, er, very small today. I mean, was this statement for real? In its discombobulation, utter lack of grace (all but calling Allawi a liar--a man almost axed to death by Saddam's henchmen in the U.K. and under constant threat of assassination today), near absurdities ("Let me tell you, if the 4th Infantry Division and the diplomacy had been done (ed. note: whatever "done" means) with Turkey, you wouldn't have had a Fallujah"), pleading tone ("And ask the military leaders. Go ask the military leaders")--it reads more like a bona fide Deanian (or Goreian?) meltdown than a serious policy statement/press conference.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2004, 09:46 PM   #2
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Kerry diplomacy in action

And Cheney bitch-slaps the poor french surrender-monkey. I'm sure he'll get his little buddy out there to cry about how mean old cheney is questioning his patriotism.

Quote:
Kerry's comments drew a sharp rebuke from the vice president just 40 days before Americans go to the polls on November 2 to cast their presidential ballots.

"I must say I was appalled at the complete lack of respect Senator Kerry showed for this man of courage when he rushed to hold a press conference and attack the prime minister, a man America must stand beside to defeat the terrorists," Cheney told an audience in St. Joseph, Missouri.

"John Kerry is trying to tear down all the good that has been accomplished, and his words are destructive to our effort in Iraq and in the global war on terror.

"As Prime Minister Allawi said in his speech, and I quote, 'When political leaders sound the siren of defeatism in the face of terrorism, it only encourages more violence,'" Cheney added.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 09-23-2004, 10:17 PM   #3
dude1394
Guru

Thought this summed up the dispicable actions of kerry today pretty well.

balloon
Quote:
September 23, 2004
Disgusting

While I am sure that Kerry's frontal assault on Bush and Ayad Allawi moistened the loins of the idiot left, I just want to be on record that it was the most grotesque, obscene, offensive, opportunistic, and disgraceful performance I have ever seen from a politician. Ever.

Senator Kerry- I am now questioning your patriotism and your sanity.

Others comment more cogently than I have or will, as I now view Kerry as a national embarassment.

Could you let Allawi leave the damn country before you called him a liar, John-John? Christ.

I would like to point out that Allawi has also spent more time in a combat zone that Kerry has, so you can keep your Vietnam experiences to yourself, Monsieur Kerry.
Old 09-23-2004, 10:29 PM   #4
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Kerry diplomacy in action

Kerry will say and do anything that he believes he has a halfway decent chance of getting away with to get elected. Kerry is nothing more than a political whore.
Old 09-23-2004, 10:34 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

A political whore is good but add treasonous coward in there too.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 12:18 AM   #6
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:Kerry diplomacy in action

Allawi tell us Iraq is OK except for Sadr city, and the Sunni Triangle and Syrian border, but Kerry says Allawi is full of Shit. Let me see Allawi is in Iraq and has inside information, while Kerry is in the US comfortably Monday Morning Quaterbacking.

FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 01:15 PM   #7
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
"The last thing you want to be seen as is a puppet of the United States, and you can almost see the hand underneath the shirt today moving the lips," said Joe Lockhart, a senior Kerry adviser.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 01:21 PM   #8
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

The Dhimmies might as well be nominating Osama Bin Laden or Moktada Al Sadr. The rhetoric is the same these days.

I can't begin to fathom the reaction in Iraq to Kerry's comments that Alawi is Bush's lying puppet, and that insurgent victory is close at hand (if not inevitable). If the terrorists weren't emboldened before, they are now. The next American president is on their side!

Kerry and Lockhart's comments are killing American soldeirs right now. What kind of men would say such things in a time of war? He's betraying our country. For what? Votes? Who's going to vote for this traitor? This is the most dispicable thing I've heard since Mavdog cheered the terrorists on in Belsan.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote