Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-14-2011, 10:13 PM   #161
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Jazz dropped 70 on the Cavs...in the 1st half
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2011, 10:13 PM   #162
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

Just keep giving me both please.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:14 PM   #163
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by She_Growls View Post
I'm with you! I will continue to watch our Mavs because I'm a real fan, win or lose. I still believe in the Mavs, just not in our Coach. I have nothing but love for our Mavericks....
Take Gasol and Kobe away from the Lakers and see just how good Phil is.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:17 PM   #164
41N

41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light

jet 3-14...
41N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:17 PM   #165
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

There you go, Dojo.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:18 PM   #166
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

Side note: that was a nice jam by CJ Miles.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:18 PM   #167
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
Take Gasol and Kobe away from the Lakers and see just how good Phil is.
You totally missed the point. Read my post again. This is not about the Lakers...it's about the Coach. But it takes intelligence to see it but it's real clear. And I can't help you see that....that's up to you. Good Luck!
She_Growls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:19 PM   #168
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Another nice runner by Dojo.

Very encouraging stint by him tonight.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 01-14-2011, 10:21 PM   #169
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You totally missed the point. Read my post again. This is not about the Lakers...it's about the Coach. But it takes intelligence to see it but it's real clear. And I can't help you see that....that's up to you. Good Luck!
With Butler and Dirk, the Mavs were rolling, without them, they suck. It's pretty easy to scapegoat a coach when his two best scorers are missing.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:23 PM   #170
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

GO MAVS!!!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:26 PM   #171
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Jones is finally showing some confidence in that floater. Very, very nice development.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 01-14-2011, 10:27 PM   #172
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

At least DoJo is looking good in garbage time...

Old 01-14-2011, 10:27 PM   #173
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all

Quote:
With Butler and Dirk, the Mavs were rolling, without them, they suck. It's pretty easy to scapegoat a coach when his two best scorers are missing.
Please don't speak for me. My feelings has been expressed about Coach RC and they have nothing to do with Dirk or Caron. Why don't you try to read my post again----very slowly and "think". "Denial" is a form of mental illness especially when it's staring right at you.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:28 PM   #174
ribosoma
Golden Member

Quote:
Please don't speak for me. My feelings has been expressed about Coach RC and they have nothing to do with Dirk or Caron. Why don't you try to read my post again----very slowly and "think". "Denial" is a form of mental illness especially when it's staring right at you.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:30 PM   #175
FINtastic
Diamond Member

I know this is garbage time...

But I hope Carlisle is taking notes on who his two best players have been to end the fourth quarter.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 01-14-2011, 10:30 PM   #176
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I read it again and it seems like you're in denial due to your unconditional love of the Mavs players.
It's so obviously the players who are the reason for all the losing. I dont get the Carlisle hate at all. 2-7 tells you a lot about this roster. Dirk makes them seem better than they are.
The Celtics can win without Garnett, the Lakers would still win without Kobe, the Spurs would obviously win without Duncan (he doesnt play that much anymore).
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:32 PM   #177
She_Growls
Golden Member

Quote:
Exactly....expected from an "insecure" earthling. But you & I are one, so I love you anyway. Hang in there...
Old 01-14-2011, 10:33 PM   #178
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

Holy crap volleyball has been killing me tonight. I love you guys.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:34 PM   #179
ribosoma
Golden Member

Quote:
Exactly....expected from an "insecure" earthling. But you & I are one, so I love you anyway. Hang in there...
I don't think you fully grasp the proper usage for quotation marks. But I love you, too
Old 01-14-2011, 10:34 PM   #180
Underdog

I guess this post needs a bump...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Good call...

Front?

...or back?

Old 01-14-2011, 10:35 PM   #181
She_Growls
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim499 View Post
I read it again and it seems like you're in denial due to your unconditional love of the Mavs players.
It's so obviously the players who are the reason for all the losing. I dont get the Carlisle hate at all. 2-7 tells you a lot about this roster. Dirk makes them seem better than they are.
The Celtics can win without Garnett, the Lakers would still win without Kobe, the Spurs would obviously win without Duncan (he doesnt play that much anymore).
You too are missing my point. My post is very clear; good luck. I do appreciate the response.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:38 PM   #182
She_Growls
Golden Member

Wink

Quote:
I don't think you fully grasp the proper usage for quotation marks. But I love you, too
Just like an "insecure" earthling, deflect the real issue elsewhere...instead of focusing on the topic at hand. But I do understand...no problem.....Good night.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:39 PM   #183
Popeye

Popeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to behold

Carlisle isn't the problem, but he's just okay. He makes mistakes like playing JJB.
Popeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:39 PM   #184
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just like an "insecure" earthling, deflect the real issue elsewhere...instead of focusing on the topic at hand. But I do understand...no problem.....Good night.
What does that mean, " 'insecure' earthling"?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:41 PM   #185
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:42 PM   #186
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Old 01-14-2011, 10:43 PM   #187
mavs777
Diamond Member

Old 01-14-2011, 10:45 PM   #188
She_Growls
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Insecure ...lack of confidence, not sure , not certain, doubtful
Earthling....One, especially a human, that inhabits the planet Earth.

I could have said "insecure man", but I prefer to use earthling since I don't know the gender for certain.... More respectful...

Last edited by She_Growls; 01-14-2011 at 10:49 PM.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:46 PM   #189
ribosoma
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I think it means that I am insecure about being an earthling. The irony being that I'm not even an earthling, but I do love earthling woman volleyball ass. It's one of my guilty pleasures.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:52 PM   #190
She_Growls
Golden Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
I think it means that I am insecure about being an earthling. The irony being that I'm not even an earthling, but I do love earthling woman volleyball ass. It's one of my guilty pleasures.

Well that explains everything....thanks for the laugh.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:52 PM   #191
FINtastic
Diamond Member

If there's one thing we do at D-M.com, it's make lemons into lemonade. These last couple of pages are proof of that.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 01-14-2011, 10:57 PM   #192
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think it means that I am insecure about being an earthling. The irony being that I'm not even an earthling, but I do love earthling men volleyball ass. It's one of my guilty pleasures.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:47 AM   #193
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

blaming rc for the crap being thrown out there right now is dumb. Just dumb, message board ranting.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote