Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-11-2011, 05:06 PM   #121
Dirkules41

Dirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Chewbacca defense ? French ? No clue. The Chewbacca is the Star Wars guy...

But that must be the source [url]/url]
Chewbacca defense is from South Park!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chewbacca_defense

But why french?

Last edited by Dirkules41; 01-11-2011 at 05:06 PM.
Dirkules41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 09:03 PM   #122
mav4ever

mav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to all

dirk has miised 9 games (i think its been 9)

if he misses 5-6 (and i honestly dont expect to see him back in the next 5) more we will be fighting for the 7th-8th spot by march and april, and possibly to make the playoffs at all.
mav4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:12 PM   #123
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

lol @ our rebounding efforts
Old 01-12-2011, 10:29 PM   #124
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav4ever View Post

if he misses 5-6 (and i honestly dont expect to see him back in the next 5) more we will be fighting for the 7th-8th spot by march and april, and possibly to make the playoffs at all.
You're stupid if actually believe that.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 05:26 PM   #125
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a list with players having ended their carreer with knee-injuries ?
Old 01-13-2011, 05:30 PM   #126
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
How in the world were you able to decipher his code?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 05:40 PM   #127
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav4ever View Post

How much and what is the bet?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 05:51 PM   #128
DTownKidd

DTownKidd is a jewel in the roughDTownKidd is a jewel in the roughDTownKidd is a jewel in the rough

I would be surprised if he comes back tomorrow against SAS, wouldn't want to throw him in the fire like that.
DTownKidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:21 PM   #129
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Chandler on Dirk via ESPNDallas.com

Quote:
"I want him to be 100 percent before he comes back," Chandler said. "The thing is you don’t want to rush anything. I’ve been there. I’ve rushed. I’ve been on the sideline and been in the same situation, watched my team lose, watched my team suffer, and then try to jump back out there and before you know it something else is bothering you. We need him for the long haul."

"As tough as it is to take losses -- I’m a very passionate person and I take every loss personally – I would much rather have him down the stretch when it counts," Chandler said. "This is not the playoffs. We’re not winning any championships right now. But, I’m not going to kid you, it is build throughout the season. The thing we have to do is bunker down as individuals defensively and really try to turn this thing around."
Old 01-13-2011, 06:24 PM   #130
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Most likely he could have already been back but they have been holding out to avoid any other setbacks. Why even try if there is any question?

Old 01-13-2011, 06:28 PM   #131
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I see no reason to rush him back.

Lets forget about Caron for a second (I know, hard to do.. but it's a situation where something unknown will probably happen so no point in speculating at this point). With Dirk, this team had the 2nd best record in the league only behind a RIDICULOUS SA team. Without him, we are falling hard..... but, we are still in 3rd though and I see no reason why we can't sustain (or gain) rankings once Dirk comes back. Even if we fall to like 6th place, I'd rather wait and ensure Dirk's long term health than worry about "omgz we're in 6th place".

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 01-13-2011 at 06:29 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:43 PM   #132
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Chandler on Dirk via ESPNDallas.com

I want him to be 100 percent before he comes back," Chandler said. "The thing is you don’t want to rush anything. I’ve been there. I’ve rushed. I’ve been on the sideline and been in the same situation, watched my team lose, watched my team suffer, and then try to jump back out there and before you know it something else is bothering you. We need him for the long haul."

"As tough as it is to take losses -- I’m a very passionate person and I take every loss personally – I would much rather have him down the stretch when it counts," Chandler said. "This is not the playoffs. We’re not winning any championships right now. But, I’m not going to kid you, it is build throughout the season. The thing we have to do is bunker down as individuals defensively and really try to turn this thing around."
THIS dude gets it. No false bravado, the right attitude "this is not the playoffs, we're not winning any championships right now. ....

THE THING WE HAVE TO DO IS BUNKER DOWN AS INDIVIDUALS DEFENSIVELY AND REALLY TRY TO TURN THIS THING AROUND.

Love this guy......absolutely love him...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 01-13-2011 at 09:44 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:58 PM   #133
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Chandler's no-bullsh!t attitude is resonating in the locker room.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:28 PM   #134
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care if we're the god damn 8th seed as long as Dirk is healthy, the team (minus Caron) is healthy, and we're playing good ball in mid-April.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:29 PM   #135
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Chandler is the bomb.

But the dude tweeted a while ago saying he's under the weather and just lost his voice. Hopefully he doesn't get sick to the point where he cant play... again.

http://twitter.com/#!/tysonchandler/...36705277435904

Last edited by Rick41; 01-13-2011 at 10:30 PM.
Old 01-14-2011, 01:57 AM   #136
mav4ever

mav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
lol, i didnt say i liked it.

(youre comeback was awesome by the way!)

but if he misses a half dozen more, then returns to the team as it is, no, i dont see the team finishing any better than the 6th spot in the west.

(like i said, i did not say i liked it, in fact you could say im pretty upset about the whole deal. no one deserves a title more than dirk)
Old 01-14-2011, 02:05 AM   #137
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

even if we lose the next 6 we are 26-17 which currently would be 6th in the west
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:14 AM   #138
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
even if we lose the next 6 we are 26-17 which currently would be 6th in the west
that is 100% ok with me, if it gets Dirk fully healthy, and Roddy if Roddy is back by the 2nd week in February.

1. How important is home court in the playoffs, really, I mean look at our home/away records. (typed with a slightly sarcastic tone)

2. As long as we are 6th or higher with a month left in the season, and completely healthy, I have absolutely no doubt we can make a VERY deep playoff run, if the necessary trade acquisitions are made.

3. When are people going to realize that teams have 3-7 stretches, even when completely healthy. Championship teams have stretches like this. Look at the Lakers this season. THE REGULAR SEASON DOESN'T MATTER, as long as we are higher than 6th in the standings, and completely healthy with a month to go in the regular season. You can bookmark this post, tag it, whatever you want. Take it to the bank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:40 AM   #139
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Yeah its just not fun to watch your team lose but you have to look at the bigger picture
Old 01-14-2011, 05:47 AM   #140
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Seeding is unimportant at this point, as Chandler said, the only important thing right now is that Dirk stays out until he's 100%. No point rushing him back for meaningless games in January, and risking a setback. We desperately need him to be at 100% come playoff time, so there's no point in us bemoaning every single game he misses right now, it's what's best for our long term prospects. Seeding doesn't matter to us at all. We've seen this team get the #1 or #2 seed and still get bounced in the first round, and we've seen this team win playoff series' while being a lower seed. The Mavs always tend to do better in that "underdog" type scenario anyway, less pressure and it gives them more to prove. Basically, seeding and missed games are unimportant in the long run, we just need to be patient and be ready to go come playoff time, no matter what the seed or what the matchup.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:40 AM   #141
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I don't care if we're the god damn 8th seed as long as Dirk is healthy, the team (minus Caron) is healthy, and we're playing good ball in mid-April.
FTW
Old 01-14-2011, 12:52 PM   #142
Rick41
Diamond Member

Dirk is out tonight vs SAS, but!

Quote:
I should add that Dirk is probably the closest he's been to game-ready. He did a hard workout this morning including contact drills.
http://twitter.com/#!/EKS_MavsNBA/st...65977061560320

Old 01-14-2011, 05:35 PM   #143
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

What sucks about his injury is not getting the chance to watch him play. There are only so many times he will suit for a basketball team. And every game is out is one less chance to see a true great perfecting his craft.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 05:50 PM   #144
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk is getting another MRI, per ESPN. I can't find it anywhere now, but I was on lunch and I saw it on Sportscenter. Then again, could just be ESPN trying to catch our attention. Maybe they were talking about the old MRI, but the headline clearly read "Nowitzki to get MRI"
Old 01-14-2011, 06:01 PM   #145
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
What sucks about his injury is not getting the chance to watch him play. There are only so many times he will suit for a basketball team. And every game is out is one less chance to see a true great perfecting his craft.
just not true

Old 01-14-2011, 06:03 PM   #146
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Dirk is getting another MRI, per ESPN. I can't find it anywhere now, but I was on lunch and I saw it on Sportscenter. Then again, could just be ESPN trying to catch our attention. Maybe they were talking about the old MRI, but the headline clearly read "Nowitzki to get MRI"
Maybe he's just in the market to buy an MRI machine.. you ever think of that? ppft

Old 01-14-2011, 06:33 PM   #147
mav4ever

maybe it is to confirm that he is healed or almost healed.

when i break a bone i dont just get xrayed once and done. they do it throughout the healing
Old 01-15-2011, 02:40 PM   #148
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Dallas Mavericks Fans, the Sky is Not Falling and Dirk Nowitzki Will Return

There is no way to sugar-coat the obvious; the Dallas Mavericks are hard to watch when Dirk Nowitzki is out of the lineup. It is also a struggle when Caron Butler is out of the lineup but he is gone for the year so the immediate glimmer of hope is the return of Nowitzki. It clearly a tale of the Mavericks having a different identity without their MVP as the players have their struggles creating scoring opportunities for themselves when Nowitzki is out of the lineup. Before the game against the San Antonio Spurs, in games where Nowitzki was in the lineup, the team averaged 99.5 points/game while allowing only 93.5 points/game. Without Nowitzki in the lineup, they had averaged 91.8 points/game while allowing 97 points/game.

Dirk Nowitzki missed the game against the San Antonio Spurs, his ninth straight game due to a sprained right knee; the Mavericks are now 2-7 without Nowitzki in the lineup. On Friday morning, the nine-time All-Star showed solid signs that his return could be just around the corner. Reports indicate that Nowitzki went through a strenuous workout monitored by the Mavericks training staff. In addition to shooting drills, Nowitzki went through a conditioning test. The blond bomber looked like his normal self while going through contact drills and shooting his patented one-legged fade-away jumpers in a one-on-one competition against Alexis Ajinca.

The statistics mentioned earlier clearly show that Nowitzki's MVP value should go through the roof with his departure from the roster over the last nine games. We have learned a lot about the roster without Nowitzki in the mix but we know how the team is with Nowitzki, the team can be pretty damn good. The big German can fix/mask a lot of the issues on the offensive end of the court and create easier opportunities for his teammates. Nowitzki's value on defense could be under-estimated now. Having two multifaceted seven footers on the floor at the same time can do a lot of good things to your overall team defense. He is not the end-all be-all in terms of fixing the roster, Roddy Beaubois and potential trades can help, but consider Nowitzki an über band-aid.
read the rest at http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2011/1/...-nowitzki-will
Old 01-15-2011, 08:40 PM   #149
SMC0007
Guru

Welcome back homie!

Old 01-15-2011, 09:11 PM   #150
mavs777
Diamond Member

missed last 7 minutes of first half, is he going to play in second half?
Old 01-15-2011, 09:39 PM   #151
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
missed last 7 minutes of first half, is he going to play in second half?
not too many minutes....
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:37 PM   #152
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

I hurt my knee Friday night during a basketball game. I've always said I wanted to be like Dirk, and guess what? Yup. Knee sprain.

It sure as hell better not take 3 weeks to heal, or I'm going to be pissed. From what I got from the doctors, it should be more like one, which fortunately means I only miss a single game. Anyway, just a funny coincidence (especially seeing how I've never got injured in my life, basically...rolled an ankle here and there, busted my lip several times, but that's it).
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:40 PM   #153
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
I hurt my knee Friday night during a basketball game. I've always said I wanted to be like Dirk, and guess what? Yup. Knee sprain.

It sure as hell better not take 3 weeks to heal, or I'm going to be pissed. From what I got from the doctors, it should be more like one, which fortunately means I only miss a single game. Anyway, just a funny coincidence (especially seeing how I've never got injured in my life, basically...rolled an ankle here and there, busted my lip several times, but that's it).

Cool Story!
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:47 PM   #154
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Cool Story!
Thanks!
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:02 AM   #155
mav4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
How much and what is the bet?
lol, i dunno.

name it