Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 09-24-2003, 06:01 PM   #1
YAO OWNS BRADLEY

YAO OWNS BRADLEY is on a distinguished road
Default HEY

ALL YOU MAVS FAN SUCK YOURE TEAM IS NOT GOING TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP! YAO OWNS DIRK SCREW ALL YA PEACE
YAO OWNS BRADLEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2003, 06:17 PM   #2
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default HEY

Really?!?! I am shocked. I didn't know it was already decided.

Nice that they clued in the fans of a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in four years first.

Hopefully the human legwarmer can change all that for ya. Maybe he can get a drop of scoring from the small forward position while he is at it.

Steve Francis didn't want to play in vancouver and soon he won't want to play for you.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2003, 06:19 PM   #3
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: HEY

Yao owns Bradley and Yao owns Dirk.

Then he is making about 15 millions a year without working, plus his salary with Houston.

Lucky guy.

Old 09-24-2003, 06:23 PM   #4
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default HEY

Quote:
Originally posted by: YAO OWNS BRADLEY
ALL YOU MAVS FAN SUCK YOURE TEAM IS NOT GOING TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP! YAO OWNS DIRK SCREW ALL YA PEACE
okay, whatever. You do not belong here.

Old 09-24-2003, 06:46 PM   #5
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all
Default HEY

Get a life troll.
Old 09-24-2003, 06:54 PM   #6
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all
Default HEY

Quote:
Great Post.

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2003, 06:55 PM   #7
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default HEY

Quote:

Damn, just when you begin to believe the bar can't be lowered any more, some moronic troll comes along and proves you wrong.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Old 09-24-2003, 07:02 PM   #8
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about
Default HEY

Wow, I liek how he thiks the Rockets are better than The Mavs. But alright, it's his first post, he's a newcomer... what an idot
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2003, 07:04 PM   #9
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default HEY

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavsFanatik33
Wow, I liek how he thiks the Rockets are better than The Mavs. But alright, it's his first post, he's a newcomer... what an idot

MavsFanatik33 I think idiots everywhere deserve an apology from you. Idiot would be at least 3 steps up for this troll.
Old 09-24-2003, 07:29 PM   #10
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default HEY

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
Yao owns Bradley and Yao owns Dirk.

Then he is making about 15 millions a year without working, plus his salary with Houston.

Lucky guy.
Good one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 09-24-2003, 07:36 PM   #11
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about
Default HEY

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB

MavsFanatik33 I think idiots everywhere deserve an apology from you. Idiot would be at least 3 steps up for this troll.
My bad, I'm sorry to all the idiots out there, he's not in your league.

MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2003, 07:59 PM   #12
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future
Default RE: HEY

HEY

THE SHORT BUS IS THIS WAY ---------------------------------------------------->
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote