Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-28-2014, 01:41 AM   #1
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of
Default GDT: Mavericks @ Spurs, 10/28/14, 7pm CT

I don't like how the spurs are trying to play it by saying leonard and splitter are "injured". But I don't care because let's start the season with our guys ready. How about we start a win taking 1 out of 2 regular season games in san antonio, to start everything off especially!
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2014, 03:22 AM   #2
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

I thought Kante should have done the GDT as he still has the mojo going from the preseason

Anyways:
Paul Garcia PS @PaulGarciaPS
Spurs just announced Kawhi Leonard, Tiago Splitter, & Patty Mills will not play in season opener vs. Mavs Tuesday. All injured still.

That will help immensely. Go Mavs!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 05:01 AM   #3
RoddyBuckets

RoddyBuckets is a jewel in the roughRoddyBuckets is a jewel in the roughRoddyBuckets is a jewel in the rough

I cannot wait.
RoddyBuckets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 05:25 AM   #4
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

No Leonard, Mills and Splitter.

No Excuse to not talk advantage of it

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 06:12 AM   #5
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

I'm so pumped up. LETS GO MAVS!!!!
Old 10-28-2014, 06:24 AM   #6
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk Nowitzki: If opening at S.A. “doesn’t get your blood boiling, then I might as well retire”
By Brad Townsend
http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/2014/...l-retire.html/

As has been the case for most if not all of his 17 seasons, Dirk Nowitzki on Monday spent the last 30 minutes of his final full practice before the season opener working individually with his mentor, Holger Geschwindner.

Moments later, Nowitzki pronounced himself and the Mavericks as ready as they’ll ever be for Tuesday night’s season opener at San Antonio against the reining NBA champion Spurs.

“Always exciting to get preseason over with,” he said. “It’s No. 17 now, so, yeah, I’m anxious to get it started.

“When they put the schedule out and you look at it and you see the first one in San Antonio, obviously that gets your blood boiling. If it doesn’t, then I might as well retire because it’s always as good as it gets down there and the crowd is into it and it’s always been fun games.”

With every NBA team bringing in varying degrees of optimism, season openers always have more electricity than most regular-season games.

But when you start your season on the road against an opponent that also will be receiving championship rings and raising the 2013-14 NBA championship banner, there’s far more pomp and circumstance.

Nowitzki well remembers the 2011-12 opener at home against Miami. The Mavericks were coming off the 2011 championship season and NBA Finals victory over the Heat, but because of the collective bargaining impassee and player lockout, the 66-game season didn’t begin until Christmas.

After receiving their championship rings and watching their championship banner raised to the rafters, the Mavericks laid an egg, falling behind 46-27, then, later, 97-65, en route to a 105-94 defeat.

Nowitzki smiled Monday when asked if he believes the championship ceremony could be a distraction for the Spurs.

“Well, for us, it was, since it was our first one,” he said. “They’ve won five or six (championships), so they’re probably used to how they’re handling that.

“For us it was unbelievable. It was the first one for this franchise. So when I saw that banner up in the rafters, I had some tears in my eyes and it was kind of tough to turn around and play again a very good team _ and we got smacked.”

Nowitzki said he probably won’t be on the court to watch the Spurs’ ceremony, in the same building where Dallas’ season ended last season with a first-round, Game 7 defeat to the Spurs.

“I don’t want to get all stiff again at 36,” Nowitzki said. “Once I’m loose, I’m probably going to go in the back and maybe stretch a bit. Or do some hops or something. I’m not sure . . jump rope, which I haven’t done since I was 12, probably.”

As for season projections, entering his 17th season opener, Nowitzki understands it’s impossible to predict what an 82-game season holds in store.

“I like the depth of the team,” Nowitzki said. “I like the playmaking of the team. I like our ability to score. This team is like any other team I’ve been on the last couple of years. We’ve got to get some stops and some rebounds and then I think we’re a tough team to beat. If we take the ball out all the time, go up against a set defense, then things might get a little stagnant.

“I definitely like the upside to this team. We’ve got a lot of weapons. And we play a fun style. The goal is to get better, if it’s from game-to-game, if it’s from month-to-month and be our best in the playoffs and see what happens.”
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 06:37 AM   #7
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
I thought Kante should have done the GDT as he still has the mojo going from the preseason

Anyways:
Paul Garcia PS @PaulGarciaPS
Spurs just announced Kawhi Leonard, Tiago Splitter, & Patty Mills will not play in season opener vs. Mavs Tuesday. All injured still.

That will help immensely. Go Mavs!
Some people don't know the "rules" ther last few years, but anyway.

Tough start to the season, no matter who is out for the Spurs.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 06:58 AM   #8
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Go Mavs!!!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:17 AM   #9
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Feels like its been forever ..i am ready for some basketball.....Letsss Gooo MAVS ��
Old 10-28-2014, 07:58 AM   #10
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Spurs and their injured guys can suck it. Mavs pull out a close one 95-90.

Go mavs!
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 09:12 AM   #11
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Let's start this season out right! LET'S GO MAVS!
Old 10-28-2014, 09:22 AM   #12
Vinsanity
Golden Member

Vinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant future

I'm so hyped!! Finally some basketball that counts!

No Splitter, Leonard, and Mills? Take advantage. Step on their throats early. Don't let up.

GO MAVS
Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 09:47 AM   #13
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Who starts at the two and three for them with Leonard out? Bellineli and Daye? Belli and Green? Belli and Anderson? Daye and Anderson had solid preseasons.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 10-28-2014 at 10:41 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 10:00 AM   #14
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Who starts at the two and three for them with Leonard out? Bellineli and Daye? Belli and Green? Belli and Anderson? Daye and Anderson had a solid preseasons.
Belinelli and Green, or Manu gets the start i assume.
Old 10-28-2014, 10:09 AM   #15
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Hope there is enough piss and vinegar left to spoil the Spurs' parade tonight.

Also, Spurs have been together forever. Mavs still need the chemistry. If we can play well enough together (>15TOs, etc.) then we should be able to win and that could be a huge boost to this team's chemistry going forward. Winning fixes all ails and bonds even the most cynical teammates.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 10:55 AM   #16
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwrstxuicZk

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 12:12 PM   #17
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Bigger game, Devin or Jameer? I'm going Devin.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 12:28 PM   #18
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Too Excited to Accomplish any worthwhile work today.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 12:54 PM   #19
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Bigger game, Devin or Jameer? I'm going Devin.
Devin defensively, but he'll only have 8pts-3ast-2steals
Nelson has 16pts, 8ast, 1stl, 2TO
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 01:07 PM   #20
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Pretty optimistic with Nelson's points there, but I agree about the assists.

Old 10-28-2014, 01:08 PM   #21
WhatYouTalkingAboutEllis

WhatYouTalkingAboutEllis is a jewel in the roughWhatYouTalkingAboutEllis is a jewel in the roughWhatYouTalkingAboutEllis is a jewel in the roughWhatYouTalkingAboutEllis is a jewel in the rough
Default Finally a member

I first wanted to say hello to everyone, I have been using this forum for years now but never really signed up. Now that I have a 8-5 job I figured now was the time to sign up and enjoy the community as well as to say LETS GO MAVS.........I cannot think of the last time I have been this excited for any sports teams season to start. I am not excited for a possible title or anything, I just want to watch some basketball. (Rams fan in football so everyone can understand hahaha)

Tonight though is going to be huge and I am so excited.
WhatYouTalkingAboutEllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 01:14 PM   #22
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Comparing rosters we seem to have the edge in nearly every matchup except PG. Hopefully Harris can nullify that somewhat.

Ginobli always worries me but the dude is as old as dirt and should be slowing down a bit...same with Duncan.

Maybe my expectations are too high on this team but there is no reason to lose this game tonight imo.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 01:34 PM   #23
WhatYouTalkingAboutEllis

WhatYouTalkingAboutEllis is a jewel in the roughWhatYouTalkingAboutEllis is a jewel in the roughWhatYouTalkingAboutEllis is a jewel in the roughWhatYouTalkingAboutEllis is a jewel in the rough

It is going to be a heck of a game and we as fans have to realize if someone has an off night it is the first time they have really played together....look at the heat the first season it took them time to mesh so just give it time.
WhatYouTalkingAboutEllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 01:40 PM   #24
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Parsons needs to have a good game, with Kawhi out they don't have a good matchup for him
Old 10-28-2014, 02:41 PM   #25
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Woah. If Nelson pulls that off, Mavs will win. Dlord seems to think Harris will be closing halves tonight, and will come off the bench for Dirk as the first reserve. Devin should get alot of on court time with Dirk when he comes back in early in the second with the reserves. That's why I'm bullish on Harris.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 04:35 PM   #26
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatYouTalkingAboutEllis View Post
It is going to be a heck of a game and we as fans have to realize if someone has an off night it is the first time they have really played together....look at the heat the first season it took them time to mesh so just give it time.
Good point but one difference is those were 3 very young superstars just started to play together with a bunch of new guys.
Also, we have vet stars who have played together before and a bunch of new guys.
But you are right, chemistry or lack of will decide this game imo. If our chemistry is on as well as theirs, I say we still beat them though.

Last edited by rimrocker; 10-28-2014 at 04:35 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 05:19 PM   #27
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Bonner and Bellinelli starting
Old 10-28-2014, 06:10 PM   #28
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Bonner and Bellinelli starting
What about sf?

Old 10-28-2014, 06:17 PM   #29
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
What about sf?
Well Green always starts, not sure who is considered SF between him and Belinelli

Last edited by mavs777; 10-28-2014 at 06:18 PM.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 06:23 PM   #30
Vinsanity
Golden Member

Vinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant future

Did anyone catch those shorts our guys were wearing during the shoot-around? They looked new. They might have just been warm up shorts, I'm not sure. But if they aren't, we got some new uniforms. Cuban surprising us?
Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 06:46 PM   #31
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

OMG OMG OMG
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 06:47 PM   #32
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

spurs sure do look healthy to me. Scammers!
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 06:58 PM   #33
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Murdah-murdah-murdah!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:05 PM   #34
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

go mavs
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:06 PM   #35
Kante
Diamond Member

Let's get the season started.

Last edited by Kante; 10-28-2014 at 07:06 PM.
Old 10-28-2014, 07:09 PM   #36
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Go Mavs, stomp the Champs!
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:11 PM   #37
ffballer

ffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to behold

throw it down chandler!!!
ffballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:11 PM   #38
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to see Parsons do that about 1000 more times while he's here.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:13 PM   #39
Kante
Diamond Member

Not pretty!
Old 10-28-2014, 07:15 PM   #40
ffballer

ffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to behold

dont sleep on jameer...
ffballer is offline   Reply With Quote