Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 10-29-2008, 07:01 PM   #121
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I'm voting Democrat because Republicans just flat out come across as evil to me. I have seen it from pundits, my neighbors, etc. etc. etc. They talk of liberals and Obama with complete bs and as if they are vampires that are going to go suck peoples' blood. It's really pathetic to be frank.

Obama may bs some things, but he doesn't vomit venemous attacks that are sickening.
Yes, it's all roses and bunny rabbits over on the other side... Newsflash: jackasses come in all parties.

Accusations that Palin ignored N-word so she's a racist... except it wasn't the N-word--it was "redistributor."

Accusations that McCain ignored threat to kill Obama, except Secret Service baffled because they didn't hear it.

Home vandalism because of McCain signs.

Vehicle vandalism because of McCain sticker.

More vehicle vandalism

Palin on a noose

Beheaded Bush

Lovely conversations

A plague on both houses.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 10-29-2008 at 07:09 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
fluffy banter, horrible thread