Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-19-2006, 07:52 PM   #281
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

This game reminded me of what is great about America.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2006, 08:04 PM   #282
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
This game reminded me of what is great about America.
Your priorities are effed up if you think football is what is great about America.

Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 08:07 PM   #283
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, champ, I've seen that flag spread all the way across more than one football field.

And baseball is the American pasttime.

But football is what is great about America. And it helps a lot when America's Team wins a glorious victory.
Old 11-19-2006, 08:10 PM   #284
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Like I said....
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 08:13 PM   #285
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
You are insane. That was a tremendously well played football game.
A game with that many turnovers is not a well played game, also the last drive was less about dallas getting a stop than it was peyton throwing to Casper... That was not a well played game. Great game? Yes, but not well played. Now with that said, ill take that over a perfectly played game the Boys lose....
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 08:19 PM   #286
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
A game with that many turnovers is not a well played game, also the last drive was less about dallas getting a stop than it was peyton throwing to Casper... That was not a well played game. Great game? Yes, but not well played. Now with that said, ill take that over a perfectly played game the Boys lose....
I agree with 5-0. In terms of a "textbook" game, it wasn't well-played. There were 6 turnovers between the teams, and the Cowboys were penalized 7 times for 53 yards. Yeah, I realize that's pretty good for this Cowboys team, which averages about 75 penalty yards per game, but that doesn't make it well-played.

It was a very entertaining game to watch.
Old 11-19-2006, 08:28 PM   #287
chumdawg
Guru

I'm thinking more in terms of the ebbs and flows. Turnovers? Why keep the defenses out of a well played game? The turnovers themselves were quite aesthetic.

If you watched the game, I'm pretty sure you agree that the back-and-forth was dramatic, all game long. To me, that's what makes for a well played game. It's one thing for a team to crap it's way into two scores down, and then come back from it. But this game was never more than seven point points apart, and both teams were throwing haymakers. It was a joy to watch.

If you can get into the subtleties of the game, you can appreciate this game as a great one.

Thank the good Lord in heaven that we came out on the top of it.
Old 11-19-2006, 08:46 PM   #288
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

If there's turnovers doesn't that mean the defense played well lol? Especially since these are two of the highest ranked offfensive teams in the league? And as far as Manning throwing to Casper's, well maybe that was due to no one being open lol. I guess me thinking the Cowboys were gonna lose i'm probably overvaluing the game but from my viewpoint it looked like a hell of a game played by the Cowboys. Not sure if I can say the same for the Colts. Only scoring 1 td through a half is good. And their run defense just collased in the 2nd half. Glenn and our back's just had a field day.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 08:59 PM   #289
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
If there's turnovers doesn't that mean the defense played well lol? Especially since these are two of the highest ranked offfensive teams in the league? And as far as Manning throwing to Casper's, well maybe that was due to no one being open lol. I guess me thinking the Cowboys were gonna lose i'm probably overvaluing the game but from my viewpoint it looked like a hell of a game played by the Cowboys. Not sure if I can say the same for the Colts. Only scoring 1 td through a half is good. And their run defense just collased in the 2nd half. Glenn and our back's just had a field day.
as to the TOs being good defensive play, the manning fumble just slipped out of his hand and all of the picks were horrible throws... Including romos...

The defense did well to not drop them but its not like the defense was making amazing plays...

Last edited by Five-ofan; 11-19-2006 at 08:59 PM.
Old 11-19-2006, 09:07 PM   #290
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

No, the Manning fumbe didn't just slip out of his hand. The Manning fumble was caused by his elbow getting hit when he brought the ball up to make the throw. It was a very good defensive play by Ratliff. As for Manning's first pick, if you remember, Williams knocked the receiver down right before the ball was released. There was nothing that Manning could have down about that. It wouldn't have been a bad throw if Williams hadn't made a great play on the receiver.

Five - 0, I agree that the game wasn't always played a tremendous level offensively especially early.. but for you to say what you said about the TO's... well, you're full of shit quite frankly.

And some of you aren't giving enough credit to how good the Cowboys defense played. They had several huge hits. They got good pressure on Manning which is something that few teams do. They stopped the run pretty well. They created havoc. Anyone that doesn't give the Cowboys their due for creating the TO's in this game is nothing short of foolish.

Last edited by Murphy3; 11-19-2006 at 09:16 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 09:20 PM   #291
Five-ofan
Guru

the defense did play well, i never said they didnt, However like i said overall it wasnt a well played game.
Old 11-19-2006, 09:24 PM   #292
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

You made a rather idiotic comment about how the Manning fumble just slipped out of his hand. And, you made a comment about how the interceptions were just horrible throws.. well, the first interception would have been a completion if Roy Williams wouldn't have knocked the receiver down right before manning released the ball. So, kudos to Williams and f'you to your inability to make an intelligent comment in your post a#289 in this thread.
Old 11-19-2006, 09:26 PM   #293
Murphy3
Guru

You piece of crap. I'm not the one that made an idiotic comment that was horrificly off base. So you're going to give people negative rep because they call you out about YOUR unintelligent post? That's genius dumbass.
Old 11-19-2006, 09:29 PM   #294
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

ROMO ROMO ROMO ROMO ROMO ROMO...
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 09:36 PM   #295
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Turnovers, as bad as the seem for the losing team, are apart of the game. The way the game was played today was nothing like we have seen this year. The game plan was excellent. The execution was excellent. The defense was dominating. The only complaint was the kicking. I still don't understand how Tim Buck Tu from the University of Saint Mary Girl's Academy in TrailorTown, USA can kick the ball into the end zone but Vandrjackoff can't seem too
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 09:42 PM   #296
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Ha... See Five-0... All the time dude. You just have to be the voice of, hmm... What is the opposite of reason?
Old 11-19-2006, 10:11 PM   #297
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
That's genius dumbass.
You just added to my sig.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 10:18 PM   #298
snoop

snoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the rough

romo 3 and 1 as starter and a fluke play from being 4-0. This kid can play
Old 11-19-2006, 10:33 PM   #299
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

All I can say is that I am mighty proud of "them Cowboys."

I'm probably going to be called a "homer," but I love the Cowboys--they are America's team. I used to love watching Calvin Hill jumping over defenders, Tony Dorsett , Roger Staubach--for me growing up, the memories of the Cowboys were the greatest sports memories that I have.

San Antonio is huge Cowboy country--and tonight's game gave me the old feeling again--when you knew the Cowboys were going to pull the game out.

I apologize to nobody--to me, this was a classic game, with or without penalties, or other mistakes.

All in all--Chum--"HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!"
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 10:37 PM   #300
Murphy3
Guru

The Cowboys were great defensively in the first half and better than good in the second. Offensively, they didn't convert opportunities in the first half but controlled the game in the second. All in all considering the Cowboys, that was nothing short of a great win. Indy might not think it was a well played game for them, but that's because they were FORCED into making mistakes that they normally wouldn't make. No, it wasn't a perfect game for the 'boys offensively, but they won't play much better at all on the defensive end.
Old 11-19-2006, 10:46 PM   #301
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

suckers...see this is why i did not vote....
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:37 AM   #302
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Romo rocks.
mkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:39 AM   #303
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

and you people said Fasano was a bad pick.

insanity.
Old 11-20-2006, 01:34 AM   #304
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
The Cowboys were great defensively in the first half and better than good in the second. Offensively, they didn't convert opportunities in the first half but controlled the game in the second. All in all considering the Cowboys, that was nothing short of a great win. Indy might not think it was a well played game for them, but that's because they were FORCED into making mistakes that they normally wouldn't make. No, it wasn't a perfect game for the 'boys offensively, but they won't play much better at all on the defensive end.
I could not possibly disagree more.

A couple of lucky turnovers, none of which were Mannings fault, a funny no-challenge by Dungee, and a bad call on a interception return and people are ready to say that the Cows outplayed the Colts?

well let's just crown the cowboys NFL champs now.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 11-20-2006 at 12:09 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:51 AM   #305
mkat
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco

i don't think anyone is saying that.

what we are saying is that the Colts WERE outplayed. By the defense, especially. They got to Manning enough to rattle that offense. They won, and it wasn't by some fluke where you can say "well, the Colts played better, but the Cowboys got lucky on the odd face mask call and were in range to make that field goal that their kicker missed the last time". no, they scored more, led the game, and closed it out.

to take away credit from that is the true funny ass bullshit. especially when the Colts have defeated the Broncos and other very good teams.

Last edited by mkat; 11-20-2006 at 01:51 AM.
Old 11-20-2006, 02:02 AM   #306
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs are doomed. I think I am in the wrong thread but it doesn't matter because I am so gloomy anywhere.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 09:47 AM   #307
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A couple of lucky turnovers, none of which were Mannings fault, a funny no-challenge by Dungee, and a bad call on a interception return and people are ready to say that the Cows outplayed the Colts?

that is some funny ass bullsh@t.

Ok, please enlighten. What funny no-challenge are you talking about?

And what was the bad call on the interception return?

And why does it matter if the turnovers weren't Manning's fault? The defense caused each one of those TO's.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 10:13 AM   #308
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

the colts were unbeaten, now theyre not. good teams dont use luck to win, they create their own luck
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 10:52 AM   #309
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

that is some funny ass bullsh@t.

This is just a TERRIBLE post. Seriously man, terrible! Lucky turnovers???

So Aaron Glenn jumping up and fighting the receiver for the ball and his help man picking the ball off is luck? That happens ALL THE TIME in the NFL! Two guys were there, our guy knocked the ball in the air and another picked it off! Harrison touching Burnett as he made the pick simply wasn't conclusive.

What about the fumble on Manning!!! That is luck too??? No, that was DeMarcus Ware, (or Ratliff - I can't remember which guy's forced fumble was recovered by us - one was recovered by Indy), grabbing the arm of Peyton before he threw the ball like a good LB would. That is called MAKING A FING PLAY, not luck!

And the fumble by Harrison??? Geez, I sure as hell seem to remember James putting his hand on the ball to knock it out. Now, that too should be classified as luck???

The only turnover that should be considered even remotely close to "lucky" would be the one where Roy pushed Clark, (I believe it was him), right before Manning threw the ball, (within 5 yards - he can), and Roy was basically the receiver there.

With that said, if Roy didn't bump into Newman, we would have had a 5th turnover on the almost interception. The Cowboys DID INDEED play great defense. Anyone that doesn't see that is a DAMN FOOL! We did hold the mighty Colts to 7 first half points, (those being scored in the final minute), and to 7 second half points! Yeah, WE PLAYED TERRIBLE DEFENSE!

Manning himself said Dallas outplayed Indy, but you have a problem with us saying that??? What a terrible post!

Last edited by Male30Dan; 11-20-2006 at 11:57 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 10:56 AM   #310
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky turnovers? Those were caused by the defense. Who cares if they weren't necessarily Manning's fault? The fact is DeMarcus Ware caused one fumble, and Ratliff forced an interception by making plays!

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:15 AM   #311
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Let me give you a nice article to read Flacolaco:

Here you go!

A few choice excerpts:

1) "We won this game because of the defense," Romo said after the Cowboys inched even further into the thick of the NFC playoff race, now standing 6-4 and knowing for sure that only two teams in the NFC have a better record than they do, and there could possibly be only one by the time they return here on Thanksgiving to meet Tampa Bay. "You can't write enough about them."

2) Do you realize no team has held the Colts to fewer than the 14 points they scored Sunday all season and only once now in their last 23 games? Do you realize these 14 points were the fewest the Colts have scored in the past five games?

3) Do you realize the Colts' four turnovers on Sunday - two lost fumbles, two Manning interceptions - were twice as many as they had suffered in any of their nine games this year and the most in their last 26 regular-season games?

4) Do you realize no team has intercepted Manning more than twice in his last 30 regular-season games, and at that, this was only the third time?

5) Or course, there was the old vet, Aaron Glenn tipping that slant pass Burnett intercepted, who then looked like his old running back self, returning the ball 39 yards to knot this game at seven, the Cowboys' second interception return for a touchdown this season and the first pick returned against Manning since 2003. There was the Bradie James strip of Marvin Harrison, his first fumble in his last 226 receptions. There was James' fumble recovery after Manning was hit from behind by Jay Ratliff. And there was Roy Williams' pick at the Dallas 1 to save a TD when tight end Dallas Clark fell to his knees at the 2.

6) Count it up. The Cowboys allowed the Colts - the Colts, I'm telling you - to score only once in three trips inside the red zone. They allowed the league's No. 2 offense to score on only one of two goal-to-go possessions. The Cowboys' defense held the league's No. 2 passing offense and the top-rated quarterback to 26:18 possession time. That's defense, now. "That's the best offensive team we've played against," Cowboys head coach Bill Parcells said when asked if this was his team's best defensive effort of the season. "So I would say yeah."

Yeah, TERRIBLE DEFENSE!

You are just pissed because the Stars have been sucking lately. Don't take it out on the Cowboys though!

Last edited by Male30Dan; 11-20-2006 at 11:59 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 03:05 PM   #312
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Romo for MVP

JackVander for LVP
Old 11-20-2006, 04:38 PM   #313
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:

I can't help that you're about as dumb as a box of rocks. You can disagree all you want, but your opinion still isn't worth a shit concerning this subject.
Old 11-20-2006, 05:01 PM   #314
Five-ofan
Guru

The boys did outplay the colts. I dont really think you can argue that. Now how much of it was the colts playing worse than they normally do and how much of it was the cowboys being great is up for debate. Personally I think its somewhere in the middle, the colts did make mistakes they dont normally make and the cowboys did force some of those mistakes.

That said i still dont give a crap what any of you say this was NOT a well played game. It was a very entertaining game which is where the ebbs and flows come in, but it was not well played. Im sorry but a 6 turnover game is not well played... Still glad the good guys won though.
Old 11-20-2006, 05:09 PM   #315
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkat
and you people said Fasano was a bad pick.

insanity.
He was, Marcus Mcneil... Marcus effing Mcneal...
Old 11-20-2006, 05:10 PM   #316
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

3-4 defense.