Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2014, 03:09 AM   #11
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
This season LeBron has potential to break the top 15 if he averages 30 ppg again and plays a full season. What sucks is that I have a feeling that the season after Dirk retires LBJ passes him. So Dirk won't enjoy the top 5 for long at all. LBJ could have an injury, or father time may catch him sooner than I expect it to... I will keep my fingers crossed that Dirk enjoys it for more than 1 season.

Lebron never missed more than 1-2 games a season because of injuries. Of course it can happen but he isnt exactly injury prone.

He already has 3 sons so father time isnt really a problem for him.

I dont think Dirk will crack the Top5. Top6 is possible.

If he plays a 19-20 PPG season he will crack the Top7 most likely and catch Shaq next year.

He wont stay in the top 5 for long anyway. Lebron and Durant will both make the Top5 at the End of their Careers and Anthony has a shot aswell if he keeps being the only guy in NY.

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 12-15 for 48 points, 3/25m - wow!, clutch nowitzki, clutchwitzki, dir30k, dirk, dirk = clutch...again, dirk goes to 11, dirk is my religion, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, dirk tea baggzz nba!!!!!, gay for dirk!!!, his clutchness, his hairness ?, playoff clutch, santa dirk, sir ghost face drillah, top-10 all time scorer, top-6 all time scorer