Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-30-2009, 01:37 AM   #1
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all
Default NBA 2K9/Live '09

I was just wondering if there were any other 2k9 fans that post here. If so, what's your roster look like?

As of right now I've gone with the "fantasy" roster approach, albeit not an impossible roster.

Kidd/Barea
Jet/Green/McCants/Ross/
Marion/Howard/Singleton
Dirk/Gooden
Kamen/Damp/

bench:

Hollins/Buckner/Humphries/Carroll/Thomas

My rotations generally end up being:

Kidd/Jet/Barea
Howard/Green/McCants/Ross
Marion/Howard/McCants
Dirk/Singleton
Kamen/Gooden/Damp (Just to close quarters with defense I slid Damp back)

Anyways.. Anyone else play?
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2009, 03:41 AM   #2
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Pete Maravich/ Dooling
oj mayo/ no one
LBJ/ Ariza
Okafor/ Bass
Nene/ Birddouche

Ya i put NBA legends in the fantasy draft, wanna fight about it?

And honestly my team isnt that stacked in comparison. Since I put all the NBA legends in the fantasy draft, teams are STACKED.

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:02 AM   #3
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Hmm, Im away from my xbox rite now because im on vacation but if I can recall my lineup was something like this:

Kidd
Green
Wallace
Dirk
Hollins

I traded Howard for Gerald Wallace straight up and had a hell of a time with green and wallace on the fastbreak with kidd passing.

I also made Hollins rating 87...and turned him into a all-star...

(Hey its a video game)

Also this was like 2 or 3 months ago
Old 07-30-2009, 11:09 AM   #4
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler View Post
I also made Hollins rating 87...and turned him into a all-star...
See, I haven't messed with any of the players' "settings" at all. Honestly, it never occurred to me to update their abilities to what we saw last season.

Good stuff on both rosters. If Hollins is at all star level I could see that being an insanely fast game.. Although, I could see Kidd's energy being down to like 60 after 5 minutes.

As for Badfish: If you unloaded the legends into the fantasy draft, I don't even want to see some of the other teams.

Also, I think the family guy reference about solidified this for me.. Sublime ftw, eh?!
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:21 AM   #5
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post

As for Badfish: If you unloaded the legends into the fantasy draft, I don't even want to see some of the other teams.
One teams roster was
Magic Johnson
Caron Butler
Kevin Martin
Dirk
Cant remember Center, but he was good.
with Rondo on the bench.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
Also, I think the family guy reference about solidified this for me.. Sublime ftw, eh?!

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote