Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-09-2009, 09:40 AM   #121
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Is that Holly from the Office?

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2009, 09:45 AM   #122
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
24 casting news for season 8...

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...lease-and.html

Freddie Prinze Jr.... really?

The guy who played Bubba in Forrest Gump will run the new CTU (seriously)

And:

Starbuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
Is that Holly from the Office?
That is Katee Sackhoff of Battlestar Galactica fame.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:55 AM   #123
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
That is Katee Sackhoff of Battlestar Galactica fame.
Uh-oh. I think Dwight's after me now.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 06-09-2009 at 09:56 AM.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:13 AM   #124
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Why she took the job on “24″:

“Initially when I was asked to do the show I had reservations about it because of the politics. And I thought further and realised, I don’t have a job. So I put my reservations on the back burner. And I did enjoy working there, it was one of the most enjoyable jobs I’ve had.” There was nothing that made you go, ‘Whoa there’? “Besides all the torture? Sure, that made me go, ‘Whoa there.’ Luckily they allowed my character to voice her distaste for the violation of the constitution, but then they’d have Jack yell at her.” Garofalo isn’t bitter about it, but doesn’t think she’ll go back. “Objectively speaking, I don’t think my character served any purpose. I don’t think they needed Janis Gold.”
Is it enough of a purpose to draw out visceral hatred from fans who come back each week to see if you die a horrible gruesome death? I think so.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 08-03-2009, 09:47 AM   #125
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I just kept hoping that Chloe was going to hit her with something. Or that they'd have a pillow fight...And at least one of them would magically become hot before that happened.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:42 AM   #126
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Exec producer Evan Katz tells me that a series-ending story has been hatched should 24 clock out for good next May...

Katz says a number of “contingencies are in place” that could either tie up the series or keep it going. (Reilly had suggested that the show’s hefty budget could make another season cost-prohibitive. Another hurdle: Sutherland’s contract expires in May.) “We have a scenario that would work well [if it's the end],” he says. “But we also have a bunch of scenarios where the show could go on in different ways… We’re remaining flexible.”

What happens if a decision isn’t made by the time the final episode is shot in February? “That’s a great question,” says Katz. “Hopefully it’ll be clear before then.”
Personally, I think if/when they decide to end it, Jack will die.

Tags
fluffy banter warning, got a bit fluffy in here, please jack kill fluffy, where is the fluff?!?