Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 12-27-2007, 11:20 PM   #521
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

i think Thursday Night NFL games are the dumbest. things. ever.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:23 PM   #522
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
i would pay for NBATV - I mean, how many games do they show a year? i'd imagine it's quite a few. Comcast does put most of the NBA TV games on its Versus network, so I actually don't have to pay extra for that.

but NFL network shows fewer games, and many of them are ones i really could not care less about. That's why I say it's not worth it. But to each their own.
There was a while, back when TimeWarner had not yet taken over Comcast in this area, that they had the NFL Network as a free preview. I seem to remember that they had a fair amount of decent programming, like classic games from days gone by (like NBATV does). I'd venture to say that there is enough interest in the NFL year-round to support a cable channel. Outside of the archived video, there is the draft and then training camps to carry it through.

I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't like Thursday night NFL games. If you are a fan of the NFL, the more the merrier.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 11:35 PM   #523
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

So the game is going to be on NBC annnnnd CBS?
Old 12-28-2007, 09:51 AM   #524
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it will be on both CBS and NBC.

Chum, I do understand what you're saying, I just personally don't think it's worth the extra money, especially when you can get all the news you need on espn or the internet.

Classic games would be cool, as well as the NFL films "year in review" pieces, but I'm not sure I'd watch it that often.

IMO, the only Thursday games should be those played on Thanksgiving. Other Thursday night games simply are bad news - short weeks for the players, and most importantly, it messes with fantasy football!

I know the NFL does the Thursday night games so they can get more game on national tv. These flex games start late in the season, so why not start them during the lull in college football (after the conference championships), and air a game Saturday afternoon and Saturday night?
Old 12-28-2007, 11:55 PM   #525
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3171368

This team has salary cap hell written all over it.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 01:31 AM   #526
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3171368

This team has salary cap hell written all over it.
nah. if he has to, he'll renegotiate in the future and get a smaller contract to help the team. with peyton manning doing it i think most of the big contract guys will fall in line if they have to for the better of the team.
Old 12-29-2007, 08:26 PM   #527
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

New York just made it look really easy.

I don't know how NE has the best scoring defense in the league - I really don't see them as being that good. Good offenses can score on them. I guess they get to play Miami, New York, and Buffalo twice a year to bring that down.
Old 12-29-2007, 08:50 PM   #528
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Absolute shit that they just flagged Webster for that, giving NE a first down.

And then on that screen play Moss grabbed the leg of the guy he was "blocking."

This is why everyone hates the Patriots. They cheat, and then get calls like this, giving them first down after first down.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:03 PM   #529
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Nothing in life is more fun than having conversations with yourself.

Good kickoff return. We've got a game!
Old 12-29-2007, 09:18 PM   #530
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

superbowl like atmosphere tonight

wonder what the ratings look like

Contact Me
Old 12-29-2007, 09:24 PM   #531
alby
Guru

www.iwantnflnetwork.com

they've been airing that commercial alllll night

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 12-29-2007 at 09:25 PM.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:39 PM   #532
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

What a douchebag Wilfork is.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:40 PM   #533
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Yee-haw! 21-16 Giants with :13 left in the half.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:44 PM   #534
alby
Guru

=]

Contact Me
Old 12-29-2007, 10:08 PM   #535
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

I didn't think there was any way that Burress would get his feet down, but wow - good throw by Unstoppable Eli, and good footwork by Burress.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:20 PM   #536
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

There is nothing more annoying than to see blown tackles on every single play by the Giants. They would be up three touchdowns if they would bother tackling.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:41 PM   #537
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Huge stop there for the Gnats.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:49 PM   #538
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Crap crap crap crap crap.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:53 PM   #539
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

And then the Giants get penalized 15 yards because Meriweather trips over himself.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:24 PM   #540
alby
Guru

so "cheaters never win" doesn't always apply?

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 12:14 AM   #541
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

the giants played out of their minds for 3 quarters. You have to give the giants credit, they looked pretty good.

The pats made it happen they showed their true colors and won the game, with like 22 unanswered points.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 12:16 AM   #542
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Cable companies have just announced another big rate increase. And yet, they insist on charging customers even more to add NFL Network to their lineup.

It now costs almost twice what it used to, yet cable companies continue to deny the programming people want and force channels they own on their customers. Their latest ploy is to move the independently-owned NFL Network to a sports tier and charge more for it. Some cable companies are refusing to carry it at all - denying fans year-round football programming, including 8 regular season games. Instead of NFL Network, cable owned channels like Versus and the Golf Channel are in the basic lineup, allowing big cable to keep advertising revenue for themselves, while still collecting a premium from football fans.

Despite the fact that cable is government-regulated, the cable companies have continued to ignore the best interests of consumers by putting their profits first. The best solution is to create an arbitration process that brings both sides to the table and won't allow big cable companies to discriminate against independent channels and harm consumers along the way.

Please support efforts to create a fast and fair arbitration process. Fans already missed the Packers/Cowboys game on NFL Network and don't want to miss any more big games.

Thank you.
Old 12-30-2007, 12:18 AM   #543
MavsX
Diamond Member

Your e-mail message was sent to:
Senator John W. Warner (R-VA)
Senator James Webb (D-VA)
Timothy M. Kaine (D-VA)
Representative James P. Moran (D-VA 8th)
Robert F. McDonnell (R-VA)
Mary Margaret Whipple (D-VA 31st)
Robert H. Brink (D-VA 48th)
Theodore V. Morrison, Commission Chairman
Jonathan Adelstein, FCC Commissioner
Michael Copps, FCC Commissioner
Kevin Martin, FCC Chairman
Robert McDowell, FCC Commissioner
Deborah Tate, FCC Commissioner
Old 12-30-2007, 02:57 AM   #544
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
so "cheaters never win" doesn't always apply?
they haven't won the super bowl yet. i'm sure the Colts will have something to say about that.
Old 12-30-2007, 03:45 AM   #545
alby
Guru

By the Colts, you mean the Cowboys?

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 07:34 AM   #546
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

cOLTS.....Steelers, Cowboys.... who else do you want them to beat? and on the road?
Old 12-30-2007, 08:19 AM   #547
alby
Guru

Would the Superbowl site in Arizona be considered on the road? or neutral?

Beause then that wouldn't count as a road loss would it?

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 11:49 AM   #548
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
The decision by the NFL is nothing more than a ploy to get the overall fan base on their side against the cable companies that are stonewalling them.
yep, thig, gotta give credit where credit is due. you called it. this game was a way to deliver the NFL Network propoganda against the cable companies, and they did it VERY well. I really liked the commerical where all the diner patrons were listing the channels they would gladly give up in order to get NFL network.

Chum, they also took the time to highlight everything the NFL network offers. And you're right, it appears that they would have great year-round coverage for true NFL fans. I love the NFL, but i don't think i'd be interested in watching the combine, for example. but i know that a lot of people would.

but geez, bryant gumbel needs to go. and FAST!
Old 12-30-2007, 11:52 AM   #549
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Kiro, why all the hate for the pats? I have no affiliation with them (aside from having Brady and Welker on my fantasy teams), but i was actually pulling for them to go undefeated. just an amazing thing to witness. great season for them. They have one receiver break the season touchdown record, and have another one lead the league in receptions!

as for the "cheating" you've listed, i wouldn't call it cheating. EVERY team in the league holds, pushes off, etc. it's just whether the refs call it or not.

I bet you were crying foul after the ravens game, saying a fix was in... rather than saying the ravens self-destructed.
Old 12-30-2007, 03:00 PM   #550
alby
Guru

Devin Hester is simply amazing.

Yes, he returned another punt to the house again today.....

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 03:12 PM   #551
mkat
Platinum Member

Quote:
Would the Superbowl site in Arizona be considered on the road? or neutral?

Beause then that wouldn't count as a road loss would it?
if the pats get to the superbowl, no one will beat them. it being a dome would lend help to their already deadly passing game.

and by indy i meant indy going into foxboro and winning. especially if it's bad weather conditions...the patriots have become the 2004 colts. we'll see how well they run in that weather.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:24 AM   #552
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to the Titans for trying as hard as they possibly could to beat the Indy 2nd teamers' and come away with 16 points.

Cleveland isn't a better team than them at all....

/gay
Old 12-31-2007, 09:00 AM   #553
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, Cleveland had control of their own destiny and choked it away horribly last week.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 09:08 AM   #554
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

That's true.

How great would it be if the two teams in contention for a playoff spot could just play each other instead of what happened yesterday? I would really enjoy that.

I just hate seeing the Colts take Manning and half the team off the field in the 2nd quarter, in a game that matters. But, they have to do what they think is right for them.
Old 12-31-2007, 09:40 AM   #555
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
Cable companies have just announced another big rate increase. And yet, they insist on charging customers even more to add NFL Network to their lineup.

It now costs almost twice what it used to, yet cable companies continue to deny the programming people want and force channels they own on their customers. Their latest ploy is to move the independently-owned NFL Network to a sports tier and charge more for it. Some cable companies are refusing to carry it at all - denying fans year-round football programming, including 8 regular season games. Instead of NFL Network, cable owned channels like Versus and the Golf Channel are in the basic lineup, allowing big cable to keep advertising revenue for themselves, while still collecting a premium from football fans.

Despite the fact that cable is government-regulated, the cable companies have continued to ignore the best interests of consumers by putting their profits first. The best solution is to create an arbitration process that brings both sides to the table and won't allow big cable companies to discriminate against independent channels and harm consumers along the way.

Please support efforts to create a fast and fair arbitration process. Fans already missed the Packers/Cowboys game on NFL Network and don't want to miss any more big games.

Thank you.
I think the real answer is called dishnetwork or directtv isn't it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 10:13 AM   #556
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Congrats to the Titans for trying as hard as they possibly could to beat the Indy 2nd teamers' and come away with 16 points.

/gay
man, i was saying that throughout the game. If the titans can't beat the colts without manning, addai, harrison, wayne, gonzalez, clark (not to mention defensive players they were sitting) - they have no place in the playoffs. They looked great against the first team colts on their first drive...

But there were some dumb turnovers, and it's not like the colts second team wasn't trying. they were playing extremely hard. It was like an audition for them.

i didn't hear why Fisher just abandoned White and Brown, and put in Henry (who i don't see how in the world he is still alive after that hit on the kickoff return). They struggled in the second half, but could have come out of it.

as for the browns, Thig is right. They controlled their own destiny last week, and they threw it away along with Derek Andersons throws to the Bengals. As a resident of Nashville, i was actually torn. Of course i'd like the titans to make the playoffs, but i feel they'd just lose in the first round anyway (even though they played the chargers tough last time). I think the Browns are really fun to watch, so it would have been cool to see them in the playoffs.
Old 12-31-2007, 10:52 AM   #557
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco

/gay

sorry dude, you can't just turn-off gayness like that... but I understand that many church congregations down your way have interesting "programs" you might be interested in attending (or perhaps your parents and/or wife would like to see you there?)
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 03:07 PM   #558
alby
Guru

fightin' words

Contact Me
Old 01-02-2008, 03:36 AM   #559
alby
Guru

The Patriots must have a flaw, so let's consider one: Are they too good? Specifically, too good at passing? Tom Brady finished with a league-leading 4,806 passing yards, and for long stretches, New England's aerial attack seemed unstoppable even against solid defenses. Yet impressive as the Flying Elvii passing game was, the numbers posted were not unprecedented. In 2004, Daunte Culpepper recorded 4,717 passing yards. In 2002, Rich Gannon led the league with 4,689 passing yards. In 2001, Kurt Warner had 4,830 passing yards. In 1984, Dan Marino led the league with 5,082 passing yards. In 1981, Dan Fouts compiled 4,802 passing yards. Culpepper, Gannon, Warner, Marino, Fouts -- of all these quarterbacks with Brady-like performance, none went on to win the Super Bowl that season.
In fact, the NFL's passing yardage leader has never gone on to win the Super Bowl in the same season. For XLII consecutive years, the passing yardage leader has not been the quarterback to hoist the trophy as the Super Bowl concludes. Never. Maybe this year's Patriots will be the exception. But with passing-yardage leaders 0-for-42 at winning the Super Bowl, the odds seem to be against Brady.

The quarterback with the most passing yards has never won the Super Bowl that season:

Year QB Team Yards Result
2007 Tom Brady Patriots 4806 ???
2006 Drew Brees Saints 4418 Lost NFC championship
2005 Tom Brady Patriots 4110 Lost division round
2004 Daunte Culpepper Vikings 4717 Lost division round
003 Peyton Manning Colts 4267 Lost AFC championship
2002 Rich Gannon Raiders 4689 Lost Super Bowl
2001 Kurt Warner Rams 4830 Lost Super Bowl
2000 Peyton Manning Colts 4413 Lost wild card
1999 Steve Beuerlein Panthers 4436 Missed playoffs
1998 Brett Favre Packers 4212 Lost wild card
1997 Jeff George Raiders 3917 Missed playoffs
1996 Mark Brunell Jaguars 4367 Lost AFC championship
1995 Brett Favre Packers 4413 Lost NFC championship
1994 Drew Bledsoe Patriots 4555 Lost wild card
1993 John Elway Broncos 4030 Lost wild card
1992 Dan Marino Dolphins 4116 Lost AFC championship
1991 Warren Moon Oilers 4690 Lost division round
1990 Warren Moon Oilers 4689 Lost wild card
1989 Don Majkowski Packers 4318 Missed playoffs
1988 Dan Marino Dolphins 4434 Missed playoffs
1987 Neil Lomax Cardinals 3387 Missed playoffs
1986 Dan Marino Dolphins 4746 Missed playoffs
1985 Dan Marino Dolphins 4137 Lost AFC championship
1984 Dan Marino Dolphins 5084 Lost Super Bowl
1983 Lynn Dickey Packers 4458 Missed playoffs
1982 Dan Fouts Chargers 2883 Lost division round
1981 Dan Fouts Chargers 4802 Lost AFC championship
1980 Dan Fouts Chargers 4715 Lost AFC championship
1979 Dan Fouts Chargers 4082 Lost division round
1978 Fran Tarkenton Vikings 3468 Lost division round
1977 Joe Ferguson Bills 2803 Missed playoffs
1976 Bert Jones Colts 3104 Lost division round
1975 Ken Anderson Bengals 3169 Lost division round
1974 Ken Anderson Bengals 2667 Missed playoffs
1973 Roman Gabriel Eagles 3219 Missed playoffs
1972 Joe Namath Jets 2816 Missed playoffs
1971 John Hadl Chargers 3075 Missed playoffs
1970 John Brodie 49ers 2941 Lost NFC championship
1969 Daryle Lamonica Raiders 3302 Lost AFL championship
1968 John Hadl Chargers 3473 Missed playoffs
1967 Joe Namath Jets 4007 Missed playoffs
1966 Joe Namath Jets 3379 Missed playoffs

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 01-02-2008 at 03:39 AM.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:52 AM   #560
alby
Guru

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/playo...3fid%3d3175066

Maybe the glamour offenses are in the AFC, but the best defenses appear to be in the NFC. A pair of NFC teams top Scouts Inc.'s rankings of the playoff defenses. Dallas, armed with the top linebackers, and Green Bay, which features one of the best DB units, are tied for the top spot.
Scouts Inc. ranked the 12 playoff teams by position on a scale of 1-12, with one being the best. After adding the points, here are the overall results, with lowest score being the best.

Contact Me