Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-04-2004, 12:23 PM   #1
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default Happy 4th of July

May we all take a moment today and survey the expanse around us and count our blessings. Regardless of political or religous affiliation - we are all blessed to be where we are...and to have people willing to protect our rights and our way of life.

God bless you all.
Old 07-04-2004, 01:09 PM   #2
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th everyone...

[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]
Old 07-04-2004, 01:44 PM   #3
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Amen. God Bless America.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 05:51 PM   #4
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Old 07-04-2004, 10:06 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope everyone has had a sweet and clean 4th of July. God bless our troops .........
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 03:42 AM   #6
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Happy 4th of July

By the way, in case anyone cares, my b-day was sunday also.
Old 07-04-2005, 02:52 PM   #7
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Congratulations to you all, Americans, and happy 4th of July.
Old 07-04-2005, 06:29 PM   #8
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

God Bless the USA and those who have fought and continue to fight to make her great.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 03:33 AM   #9
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hear, Hear Doc! Happy 4th everyone (although, I guess it isn't technically the 4th of July anymore).