Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 09-04-2004, 11:19 AM   #1
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default What a shock.

The same author who wrote about the swifties and stated how the kerry campaign was not releasing documents now decides that he should change the subject. Do you remember the days when the media would not sit still until the truth of national matters was fully aired. My how we have changed. And strangely enough this headline didn't require 240 veterans, television ads and a number 1 selling book to get the washpo to report on it. Hmmmm...

Quote:
Democrat Says He Helped Bush Into Guard to Score Points

By Michael Dobbs
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, September 4, 2004; Page A02

A former senior politician from Texas has told close friends that he recommended George W. Bush for a pilot's slot in the Texas Air National Guard during the Vietnam War because he was eager to "collect chits" from an influential political family.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2004, 06:05 PM   #2
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:What a shock.

Hmmm...The main stream media said that the swifties were only a bush-rove attack machine becuase they started out with Bob Perry's 200K. Perry was also a republican. Now the guy who is going to try and smear bush is going to talk on 60 minutes. Hmm...Wonder if HE has ever given any money to kerry? I wonder if he is a Kerry operative?

Well it just so happens that he's give about 389,000 to Kerry directly. In fact he seems to be the third highest contributor to the senator. I wonder if 60 Minutes will point this out... I don't think I'll hold my breath.

ben barnes...kerry secret agent

kudos to qnado
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote