Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 05-26-2007, 12:53 AM   #1
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold
Default Rumor: Trading Amare?

"Let me preface this by saying I doubted it when I heard it, too. But I have now heard it more than a few times. It has long been believed that Phoenix would be trimming off one of their “star” players this summer to avoid luxury tax. Most NBA pundits believed it would be the constantly “unappreciated” Shawn Marion heading out. Sources close to the situation say if the Suns make a trade this summer, and a lot of people don’t want to see it happen, the player more likely shopped is Amare Stoudemire. Why would Phoenix entertain such a crazy move? For one, Amare could return a massively impressive piece or group of pieces. Name any player in the league not named Kobe or LeBron, and Amare might get you a serious conversation. Word has it that Mike D’Antoni has said to a number of people that he’s not thrilled with Amare’s me-first manner, no matter how effective it is and that he believes the team was a better “team” last year with Amare on the bench. It’s is hard to grasp why anyone would consider trading Amare, who is just becoming who he’ll be, but if ownership does force a roster move, and D’Antoni is allowed to make the move he wants to make – don’t be surprised if Marion stays and Amare and a contract are moved, especially if it can return a massive marquee talent. Kevin Garnett doesn’t save you tax dollars, but an Amare package would get you a serious audience in Minnesota. Jermaine O’Neal, Ray Allen - virtually any big-name talent. Also keep in mind Phoenix has a couple of first round draft choices to play with. Time will tell how serious the rift may be between player and coach, but it sure would make this summer a bit more interesting if the Suns were looking to shop their premier big man."

I dont usually ask things like this. But how many of you would do a Dirk for Amare trade or maybe throw in a few more pieces to make it more interesting. I reallly would have a hard time doing this, but the only reason I think it would be amazing is to see Dirk and Nash play together again...that would be some Phoenix team..we wouldnt be bad either.

Any thoughts??

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 05-26-2007 at 01:06 AM.
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2007, 12:57 AM   #2
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Amare + Marion = Dirk.
Old 05-26-2007, 01:01 AM   #3
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Suns would be idiots to get rid of Amare. Is there a more dominant finisher then Amare? He's worked and improved his mid-range game. He has potential to be one of the best in the game and he's still very young. When Nash retires what in the hell will Phoenix have? Atleast at the end of the day they can say they have a dominant big man with Amare. Trading Marion is the best bet.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 01:05 AM   #4
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Amare + Marion = Dirk.
I disagree there, but like I said I dont think I would be able to do the trade, the only thing that makes it interesting to me is Nash and Dirk playing together with all the pieces they already have there.

Amare
Diaw or Bell

for

Dirk
Buck................I know the salaries probaby wouldnt match and like I said I dont think I would do it, but there are so many possibilities and it would be sooo interesting.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
Old 05-26-2007, 04:30 AM   #5
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

That actually wouldn't be all that bad of an idea. The could trade him for 2 or 3 quality players to add to the depth of the team. Diaw is just as hard for a center to cover as Amare is, and if that 05-06 team didn't have a 6 man rotation, they'd probably would've been a lot better.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 09:19 AM   #6
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Yeah last year the Suns got "farther" than this year in the playoffs without Amare. That's because their second round opponent was the freakin Clippers. This year their opponents were the going to be NBA Champions Spurs. Huge difference there. But there's no way their team is better without Amare. Dan Tony just wants to run and run and run and hasn't figured out that it hasn't won his team jack.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 09:30 AM   #7
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Yeah last year the Suns got "farther" than this year in the playoffs without Amare. That's because their second round opponent was the freakin Clippers. This year their opponents were the going to be NBA Champions Spurs. Huge difference there. But there's no way their team is better without Amare. Dan Tony just wants to run and run and run and hasn't figured out that it hasn't won his team jack.
With Dirk's shooting it could though.

........GO MAVS
Old 05-26-2007, 09:35 AM   #8
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

if this is true, they're looking to shed salary. Dirk doesn't do that. i would think a more likely scenario would be a multiple team deal, including a team under the cap enough to absorb some extra salary, so that Phoenix can trade away Amare and get young, cheap talent and/or draft picks in return.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 11:25 AM   #9
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Amare + Marion = Dirk.
you've found some good herb during the offseason
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 12:33 PM   #10
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh.s
you've found some good herb during the offseason
He sure did find something good.

Amare can score as well as Dirk/ Marion is close behind
They play better D
They rebound better

and thats just a crazy thing to say..

........GO MAVS
Old 05-26-2007, 01:26 PM   #11
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Yeah I would have to make that trade Amare/Marion for Dirk, but the Suns and Mavs teams would sure be weird.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 02:36 PM   #12
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

No way in hell either team makes a direct trade to each other, you don't give up your best player to your main competition. Even if they for some reason wanted Dirk desperately (ex. Nash breaks down and cries and threatens to retire if they don't get Dirk), would we give him up for Amare? Maybe it's just my utter hate for egotistic morons who give themselves nicknames but I wouldn't. Amare and Marion? Maybe. Depends on what else we would have to throw in to make the salaries work. But Phoenix would probably feel it's giving up too much.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 02:46 PM   #13
RingTheBell

RingTheBell will become famous soon enoughRingTheBell will become famous soon enough

He did not give himself the nickname. Facts come before opinion.
RingTheBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 03:10 PM   #14
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

No one is talking about a Marion and Amare for Dirk trade...and If I was the Suns I wouldnt do that. I am sorry but come on now, you guys are making Dirk wayy too overpriced when it comes to trades. I would never trade him personally, but I am honest at the same time and Dirk is not worth both Amare and Marion.

........GO MAVS
Old 05-26-2007, 04:11 PM   #15
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingTheBell
He did not give himself the nickname. Facts come before opinion.
Who gave it to him then? Standing tall and talented... blah. Quite possibly the worst nickname ever created regardless of origin.

And it doesn't change that I believe he is an egotistical moron (the anti-Dirk). Of course thats just opinion based on rumours that the Phoenix locker room had been lacking some chemistry, but if you have any facts to prove otherwise please feel free to offer them.
Old 05-26-2007, 04:45 PM   #16
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

I don't think Amare is much without Nash's passes. He won't be as good on another team. Marion would be.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 05:46 PM   #17
RingTheBell

RingTheBell will become famous soon enoughRingTheBell will become famous soon enough

Stoudemire's father, who died when he was twelve, gave him the nickname "Stat", an acronym for "Standing tall and talented".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41
thats just opinion based on rumours
And those, you can take the the bank.

Last edited by RingTheBell; 05-26-2007 at 06:02 PM.
Old 05-27-2007, 02:01 AM   #18
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktruth
I don't think Amare is much without Nash's passes. He won't be as good on another team. Marion would be.
he averaged 20, 9 the year before nash got there..you're overrating nash big time.
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 02:30 AM   #19
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktruth
Amare and Marion were very good without Nash, and in the games he missed this year Amare stepped it up big time. Amare is able to create for himself much better than Marion, so I think Marion going to another team would be worse for him than Amare's going to another team would be for him. I think there's no reason why Amare couldn't be the focal point of the offense on another team and still average his 20 and 10. Marion I'm not so sure about. He relies on Nash finding him on his cuts to the basket, the alley-oops, the passes on the fast break etc. This statement is way too simple of one, and doesn't make much sense, at least to me.

That being said, I don't see why the Suns would trade Amare. He and Nash are the main parts of this team, and without either one of them they take a big step backward. I could see Marion or Diaw being traded, but Nash, Amare, and Barbosa will be staying.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 05-27-2007 at 02:32 AM.
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 12:31 PM   #20
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Dwight Howard > Stuntamire
Old 05-27-2007, 12:35 PM   #21
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Dwight Howard would definitely score a lot more if he had Nash passing to him, but he needs to work on his shot and FTs.
Old 05-27-2007, 01:47 PM   #22
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I'd take D12 ten times out of ten if I had to pick b/t he and Stoudemire.. he almost always comes up with a defensive play when opponents try to post or drive on him, and as it's been said, if he had a real point guard on his team, he'd be scoring at least 25 ppg..
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 03:11 PM   #23
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Howard is bigger and more athletic but no way is he a better player today. Teams don't fear him offensively the way they do Amare. That's what seperates good players from stars...the ability to carry a team on the offensive end for long stretches.
Old 05-27-2007, 03:35 PM   #24
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
Howard is bigger and more athletic but no way is he a better player today. Teams don't fear him offensively the way they do Amare. That's what seperates good players from stars...the ability to carry a team on the offensive end for long stretches.
I think my point (and I believe someone else mentioned it as well) is that Howard would be just as big of a threat if he had a point guard spoonfeeding him wide open dunks and transition baskets. He might not be as polished offensively today, but if you gave him a PG that can actually get him the ball in the post on a consistent basis, his confidence (not to mention his numbers) would skyrocket.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 04:15 PM   #25
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

It's been said many times but people overrate the Nash effect. During the four game stretch before the alll-star break when Nash was hurt Amare scored 36,36,29,26. When he faces you up from 15 feet there's not much you can do because his jump shot from 17-feet in is damn near money these days.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:35 PM   #26
pickupyonuts

pickupyonuts will become famous soon enoughpickupyonuts will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
It's been said many times but people overrate the Nash effect. During the four game stretch before the alll-star break when Nash was hurt Amare scored 36,36,29,26. When he faces you up from 15 feet there's not much you can do because his jump shot from 17-feet in is damn near money these days.
isn't that the stretch where they lost 3 of 4?
Old 05-27-2007, 04:51 PM   #27
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupyonuts
isn't that the stretch where they lost 3 of 4?
Actuall I made a mistake. Nash didn't play in the Seattle game and Amare scored 18. I'm including the Denver game when Nash didn't play in the second half.

But yes, they lost 3 of 5. Is your point that the Suns aren't as good without Nash because I'd agree with that.

What I wouldn't agree with is that school of thought that Amare needs Nash to score a lot of points.
Old 05-27-2007, 09:45 PM   #28
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

I'm a little shocked by how much people underrate Stoudamire. I dare anyone to name me 9 better players then him in today's game. And its not just people on this site. There are really rumors out there of Suns getting rid of Amare and it just makes zero sense to me.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 10:19 PM   #29
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

I actually agree with you dtown... His shot and FT ability along with his athleticism and ability to finish really help him stand out. Sure, he isn't even close to Dwight on defense, but he isn't TERRIBLE either.
Old 05-27-2007, 11:14 PM   #30
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
I'm a little shocked by how much people underrate Stoudamire. I dare anyone to name me 9 better players then him in today's game. And its not just people on this site. There are really rumors out there of Suns getting rid of Amare and it just makes zero sense to me.
He's a terrific basketball player, you saw in the playoffs how he can really up his game even under pressure. It's his attitude thats the problem.

There is talk (even on Suns boards) of him disrupting team chemistry hence the trade rumours everywhere. If they are serious about trading him, such a talented great player on the court can you imagine what kind of problem he is in the locker room? For that reason alone I can name 9 better players I would rather have on my team for a year, just say no to ego maniacs.
Old 05-27-2007, 11:25 PM   #31
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

I would take him in a heart beat.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:12 AM   #32
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Who could say no to black jesus.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:20 AM   #33
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

^ haha, i bless you my son.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 01:34 PM   #34
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I would LMAO the day Amare has his selfish ass traded.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 04:30 PM   #35
RingTheBell

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleDipping
I would LMAO the day Amare has his selfish ass traded.

Not gunna happen. First of all we don't even know if he is causing drama. Its pure speculation. He said she said kind of BS. Second of all, the Suns need to "get bigger" next year and trading one of, if not the best scoring young big men in the league, will ruin them.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:12 AM   #36
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

^ That's why I used "would". I still think Marion is the one who will get traded.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 12:42 PM   #37
RingTheBell

Amare and Kobe have a man-crush on one another so I am thinking the Suns will push for Kobe.

Do I dare say they trade an aging Steve Nash for Kobe + or minus some filler players?