Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 02-08-2018, 12:53 PM   #1
Magnum_3_Ball
Banned

Magnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura about

Btw, I haven't seen any film on Khyri Thomas. What do you like about his game? Any weaknesses you're concerned about?

I've heard some speculate that Gafford will return for his sophomore year. I do like his potential tho.
Magnum_3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 01:06 PM   #2
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum_3_Ball View Post
Btw, I haven't seen any film on Khyri Thomas. What do you like about his game? Any weaknesses you're concerned about?

I've heard some speculate that Gafford will return for his sophomore year. I do like his potential tho.
Thomas is a stud on ball defender, only about 6'3 but long arms. Is hitting around 40% from 3 and keeps adding to his game incrementally. He doesnt have a ton of off the bounce game but can slash occasionally to the rim and seems like a pretty good finisher. A more athletic Avery Bradley type is probably a good descriptor. Or smaller, less athletic Anonouby. Potentially can guard 1 thru 3.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 01:11 PM   #3
Magnum_3_Ball
Banned

Magnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Thomas is a stud on ball defender, only about 6'3 but long arms. Is hitting around 40% from 3 and keeps adding to his game incrementally. He doesnt have a ton of off the bounce game but can slash occasionally to the rim and seems like a pretty good finisher. A more athletic Avery Bradley type is probably a good descriptor. Or smaller, less athletic Anonouby. Potentially can guard 1 thru 3.
Daddy likes! Lol
Magnum_3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote