Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

View Poll Results: Roddy or DoJo
Roddy 13 61.90%
DoJo 8 38.10%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2012, 11:24 AM   #41
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redzwestisbest View Post
You SERIOUSLY think this?

Delonte is much better in doing what it takes for a team to win than any guard on the MAVS roster.

This is a serious case of the Mike Shanahan way of thinking that Dick C and Donny N displayed. We can get by with lesser players because our system is that good.
Man, you have to be related to him.

"Doing what it takes to win."

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2012, 11:37 AM   #42
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
The first sentence was fail and it just never really got much better from there.
Do you want to explain why this was a "Fail" ?
Quote:
Roddy is a beast, but injuries and the way he's been coached over the years has broken him down. The kid doesn't even look for his shot anymore when he comes into the game. I remember when he was a rookie, he would come into the game and start scoring instantly. Then the moment he made a mistake he would be instantly benched. Now, he's just become super passive. Doesn't look to shoot, doesn't look to make any flashy plays, doesn't look to do much but pass. Good job, Rick. You've completely destroyed a young guy. I bet you if Roddy was in Denver/Golden State/ Phoenix even Atlanta the guy would be averaging something like 12pts/3Ast per game. Let me end this post before it becomes a rant. I'm just angry with the way RC has used this guy over the years. Him and Collison should be a 1-2 punch right now (Think of the season opener vs the Lakers), they should be guys that pick each other up when the other is having a bad game. Instead he's always in the doghouse, regardless if he has a good game or not. I mean seriously WTF ? Hey Rick, we drafted Roddy in the 2009-2010 season, we shouldn't still have to be begging you to "Free Roddy B" up till now. Alright, I'm done for the night.
Roddy is clearly not a beast. He has had a few beastly games, but has long time proven that he just doesn't have much beast in him... at least not a consistent beast. If he were a beast injuries wouldn't consistently keep him down perhaps.

You go on to blame Rick solely for Roddy not being a "beast" anymore and how he completely destroyed the next up and coming Kobe or Cp3.

I may be wrong but I don't think there are too many people begging to "free Roddy B" right now.

Also, you say you were gonna end the post before it becomes a rant, but it kinda started as a rant and then went on after as a rant.

I like you but IMO, I thought this post missed the mark as I think a lot of people do on their idea of Roddy and what he is.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:43 AM   #43
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt either will get any meaningful minutes now that Fisher is on the team.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:49 AM   #44
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

D.Fish dawg. D. Fish.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote