Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-24-2022, 01:58 AM   #41
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

This team is old as fuck when you go back and take a hard look at the roster now

DFS
THJ
Bertans
Kleber
Kemba
McGee
Bullock
Powell

All those MF's are 30 and older and the to make matters worse Kleber was resigned as is now out for the season.

Dude might have actually stayed more injured than KP

At this point the only one I'd keep is Kemba because he can at least create his own shot.

THJ looked like trash tonight once again. This guy simply has no consistency to his game.

It's time for Green to replace DFS and Bullock as our primary perimeter defender. They obviously need a 2nd guy to help Green out but it's time to elevate him once he's healthy.

If they could somehow end up with Noel or Holmes at the deadline to fill that 5 spot and then make a bigger move for Lavine I'd be more into this team again.

As it stands now I'm just burnt out over watching the same veterans do the same shit for the last 4-5 years.

Give me this lineup and the team becomes more exciting again

C-Noel
PF-Wood
SF-Green
SG-Lavine
PG-Luka

Although I have Wood listed, he might actually be part of a deal that lands Lavine but I'm ok with that because I believe Lavine would take off again next to Luka.

Last edited by Dallas41; 12-24-2022 at 02:00 AM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2022, 09:12 AM   #42
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
C-Noel
PF-Wood
SF-Green
SG-Lavine
PG-Luka
If Noel was actually a legit center, and it were possible to assemble this team, then it might work, but Wood would be an absolute must here.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 11:47 AM   #43
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I love that our top two players combined for 61

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-24-2022 at 12:17 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote