Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 02-26-2001, 10:03 AM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

MUST WIN!!

The Clippers are playing really well as of late so it's not going to be as easy as it should. But we gotta win this one.

Howard goes big tonight. Not 35 big but like 24 points 9 boards big [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Mavs 107
Clips 101

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2001, 10:14 AM   #2

Mavs 121, Clippers 99...Eisley scores 26
Old 02-26-2001, 10:15 AM   #3
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

OOPS....that was me, the anonymous user...forgot to sign in
Old 02-26-2001, 10:32 AM   #4
giostar

giostar will become famous soon enoughgiostar will become famous soon enough

Mavs 103, Clippers 89. Just my 2 cents worth.
giostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2001, 11:36 AM   #5
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs should take this one. Mavs 107, Clips 96
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2001, 01:50 PM   #6
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

I see Juwan making his presence known. And Mike having a pretty good game. Any one know if steve is gonna play tonight?
Old 02-26-2001, 02:25 PM   #7
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Nash is listed as probable and I fully expect him to play.

Old 02-26-2001, 03:11 PM   #8

Unfortunately the Clippers winning streak is for real...They seem to be finally winning the close ones. If Dallas gets off to a slow start...watch out!!!

Dallas 90, Clippers 105.

Old 02-26-2001, 03:21 PM   #9
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

The Clips are definitely for real..but I REALLY don't see them beating the Mavs by 15 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2001, 03:28 PM   #10
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Could that be the one and only Crackdaddy hiding behind that anonymous user? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

The Clips are playing well and I can see them beating us but to lose by 15 is ridiculous. It aint gonna happen.

Old 02-26-2001, 04:08 PM   #11
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

I'm the anonymous user. Hopefully I signed in correctly this time, but if not, I'm Maringa...

There is absolutely no reason why the Clippers should beat the Mavs, but I think that the Mavs will struggle through a couple more games while trying to adjust to Howard coming into the line-up.

Unfortunately for the Mavs, they always seem to motivate other teams to look us as self-esteem motivators....
Old 02-26-2001, 04:38 PM   #12
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Welcome Maringa.

I agree with what your saying about Howard. It's gonna take a few games before him and the team are comfortable together. That's why I said in the other thread that I glad they're playing the Clips and Grizz the next 2 instead of teams like the Lakers or Blazers.

Old 02-26-2001, 04:42 PM   #13
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Oh yeah, about the Crackdaddy comment. He's a guy(mackdaddy) that comes on here and all he does is diss the Mavs. Your anonymous post predicted us to lose by 15 to the CLIPPERS. So I thought it was him trying to diss the Mavs again. My bad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2001, 05:24 PM   #14
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care what kind of hot streak the Clippers are on because we can't afford to lose to them. This is the kind of team that we have to beat. We've played them well in the first two games and I didn't feel a threat but the Mavs can't sit on their heels that's for sure. I predict a Mav win 104-91.
Old 02-26-2001, 06:50 PM   #15
mackdaddy

mackdaddy is on a distinguished road

No, that lazy bastard Anonymous user was not me. What kind of a dumb ass posts a message anonymously? What does he/she have to hide from? Anyways, this game will be tight. I don't think Clips can win because they really suck. Moreso than the Mavs. So you still hate me now? I still think the trade screwed the team over. And if the Mavs do lose tonight, I don't think they have what it takes to make the playoffs. Of course I did say that at the begining of the season, but now there is no proof since all the posts are gone. Oh well. You heard it here first.

-Mackdaddy
mackdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2001, 06:57 PM   #16
Linde

Linde is on a distinguished road

mavs win 120-95
nash fin dirk and howard 20+ points
Dying Fetus, Skinless / Neurotic DF / Devourment / FTC / Undergrind Freakfest ? / Deathfeast / Misery Index / Obscene Extreme / Dong / Mountains Of Death / NRW DF / Luha DF / Bloodshed / Grind Gütiger
Linde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2001, 08:29 PM   #17
djb
Administrator

<sigh>

welcome back mackdaddy

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2001, 09:18 PM   #18
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Thanks for the welcome mackpuppy...How's Houston doing this year? Are they exceeding your expectations? Hope you guys have a good off-season while you watch us play in the playoffs (although it looks like we won't get past the first round)
Old 02-26-2001, 11:24 PM   #19
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

C'mon, its good to see you again Mackdaddy...Those DAMN Clips will not roll over and die like the bad squad they are...76-70 in the fourth...
Old 02-26-2001, 11:32 PM   #20
djb
Administrator

Mavs are finally starting to distance themselves..88-76 with 6:26 to go.
Old 02-26-2001, 11:54 PM   #21
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Good all around game I thought. Howard played well. Was a good low post presents. Dirk, though did have many early shot attempts early really played well late. Finley started the game off on fire but cooled later. Nash, Eisley, Buckner all played well too.

Good(BIG) win over an improving Clippers team.

Old 02-26-2001, 11:55 PM   #22
djb
Administrator

Mavs 103, Clips 92 FINAL

The Clips are definitely a team on the rise - they just make too many rookie mistakes and turnovers. Anyway, my 11pt prediction came true (yay!) while the Sonics, Rockets, and Nuggets all lose [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2001, 11:57 PM   #23
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I was this close to predicting the final score. A few posts back I said the Mavs would win 104-91. But, the final score was 103-92. The Clips wouldn't give up as would the Mavs, who finally pulled away in the 4th. Let's hope they have enough energy to put away the Grizz tomorrow night.