Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 02-26-2001, 11:00 AM   #1
giostar

giostar will become famous soon enoughgiostar will become famous soon enough

Im going out on a limb here and predicting the Mavs go 9-1 over their next 10 games. Nevermind... Im going WAY out and saying 10-0. A 10 game win streak. Here are the Mavs next 10 games:

LAC
VAN
HOU
ORL
MIA
GS
LAC
NJ
MIN
PHO

I know there are some good teams there and Houston always givs the Mavs problems, but Im making the prediction and sticking to it!
giostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2001, 11:06 AM   #2
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Be careful, that limb is REALLY thin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'd say we could go as high as 7-3 or as low as 4-5.

I'll go with 6-4.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2001, 11:32 AM   #3
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have to go with 6-4 or 7-3. Houston, Orlando, Miami, Phoenix, and Minnesota will be extremely tough.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2001, 01:51 PM   #4
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

I can see maybe 7-3, maybe 8-2...It would be sweet to go on a big win streak though, right at the right time...
Old 02-26-2001, 04:02 PM   #5
giostar

Well the next 2 games are very winnable. That should start the roll. IF they can get by Houston (for once!)
Old 02-27-2001, 10:05 AM   #6
giostar

1 Down... 9 to go! GO MAVS!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 02-28-2001, 09:33 AM   #7
giostar

2 Down... 8 more to go. The big test is Houston coming up. They always seems to beat the Mavs. And I cant figure out how they do it. Its like Houston uses the Mavs as a measuring stick and gives twice the effort they do normally.
Old 02-28-2001, 10:01 AM   #8
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

The next game will probably be the toughest one of the 10. It seems like we never beat Houston. And I don't think where going to win this one either.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2001, 12:45 PM   #9
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

We need to beat the Rockets AT LEAST once this season [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] With two more games against Houston, we have a chance at going up a game each time we meet. Plus I'm tired of all the "Rockets are better then the Mavs" smack-talk going on across those other boards.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2001, 04:24 PM   #10
giostar

Yes, I agree... We cant go into the playoffs with that over our head. If the mavs cant figure out how to beat the Rockets (a non playoff team), how do we figure to beat the Lakers or Spurs in the first round?
Old 03-05-2001, 10:03 AM   #11
giostar

By the way... Thats 3 in a row. Another BIG test comes tonight against Orlando. Although the Mavs have been able to handle teams from the East pretty well.
Old 03-05-2001, 10:07 AM   #12
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

Orlando will get spanked, you heard it here first