Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-17-2004, 11:06 AM   #41
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:OVER/UNDER....bring on the Suns.

OVER/UNDER - Dirk's points - Nash's points: 12 UNDER 20-17 =3

OVER/UNDER - Dirk's turnonvers + Nash's Turnovers: 5 OVER 3 + 10 =13

OVER/UNDER - Dirk's fg% + Nash's fg%: 92 UNDER 35.29+46.67 = 81.96%

OVER/UNDER - Margin of Victory for Mavs: 6 UNDER PHOENIX BY 6

HoH Steve Nash's Assists - Jason Terry's Assists = 5 OVER 18-0 = 18

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2004, 11:57 AM   #42
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Biggest game of the year...

you know what to do...but do you have the guts? In honor of the the buddies Dirk and Steve...lets see how you think they'll fair tonight...

OVER/UNDER - Dirk's points - Nash's points: 12 Under - 3

OVER/UNDER - Dirk's turnonvers + Nash's Turnovers: 5 Over - 13

OVER/UNDER - Dirk's fg% + Nash's fg%: 92 Under - 81

OVER/UNDER - Margin of Victory for Mavs: 6 Under [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

HoH Steve Nash's Assists - Jason Terry's Assists = 5 Over - 18

Like cartman, tonight the Mavs get to blame Canada...heres hoping that at least once tonight, Nash's butt meets the floor thanks to Damp.
Old 11-17-2004, 12:18 PM   #43
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Biggest game of the year...

you know what to do...but do you have the guts? In honor of the the buddies Dirk and Steve...lets see how you think they'll fair tonight...

OVER/UNDER - Dirk's points - Nash's points: 12 Under - 3

OVER/UNDER - Dirk's turnonvers + Nash's Turnovers: 5 Over - 13

OVER/UNDER - Dirk's fg% + Nash's fg%: 92 Under - 81

OVER/UNDER - Margin of Victory for Mavs: 6 Under [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

HoH Steve Nash's Assists - Jason Terry's Assists = 5 Over - 18

Like cartman, tonight the Mavs get to blame Canada...heres hoping that at least once tonight, Nash's butt meets the floor thanks to Damp.

Thanks U2, I missed it.

I unfortunately did really well last night at a +4.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

Old 11-17-2004, 12:32 PM   #44
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: OVER/UNDER....bring on the Suns.

Sorry 202... I didn't even see that.

I did well also. I would accumulate the scores, but alien does it so much better. I will give him more time.
Old 11-17-2004, 02:15 PM   #45
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I'll get to it...soon...been busy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 03:13 PM   #46
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Well, well, well…..I still am not hot for maple syrup, but that Nash kid looked good last night…..if you overlook the 10 Turnovers which I am not! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Give Harris one more year to grow and he’ll be throwing down 25 pts, 8dimes, and 5 steals in that game. That kid is dynamite! Sucks for Mavs fans that Damp and Terry and Finley were out…cause the outcome would have been certainly different. No way Amare pushes Damp around like he did Dirk and Henderson and Bradley.

UNDER/OVER/UNDER/UNDER HoH: OVER

He who’s names will soon be forgotten at –2: Big Dog(all alone…so very alone…with no one else sucking quite like you…how sad…..for you…..how funny…….for everyone who is not you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

Giving us one of their hard earned points…just because they roll like that at –1: vash(not a good start), mary(too good to be so near the bottom….*giggle* I said bottom [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), kg(the baby must have been crying)

Why even play if all you’re gonna do is get a big fat 0: V2M(yawn…and snore, and scratch butt), Julius(come on dude…), Razor(boooooooooooo!), Fuzz(go polish the trombone…the instrument I mean!), TripleD(not so good tonight), chesy(gouda, cheddar, swiss?…it all stinks)

Got a penny for their trouble at +1: Mavdog(Bush is laughing somewhere…oh yeah, the White House! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ….actually you have been great so far, but to quote the great Robert Plant….”Upon us all…a little rain must fall”), Novice(all the graphics make it so hard to grade you poorly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

Duce +2: amy(anything less, would un-amy), rakesh(consistently improving), LOTM( not bad for a newer player), The Dark Lord(has yet to see the Sikedelics play an even decent game!), Pongo(and Pongo was his nameo!), F4ever(poopypants…I just know it!), MFF(misses Finley so bad is personally feeling the pain)

Hitting a trey as the buzzer sounds +3: Berni(climbing the leader board), Crip(I imagine him to be a very ugly man! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), SS(the over thinker strikes again!), Txflip(newbie), Rev(preaching himself to a fairly high score….avoids the HoH….does he fear the fires of Hell?), brick(one point at a time), C(used to be good at this game…says him)

Earning respect with back to back lay-ups for +4: applebum(hahahahahaha…good score, great name!), Steve(need a good game to pump up his score), U2(once again is worthy to be called “MY MAN!”..totally platonic…totally platonic….totally platonic [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), puppy(nice showing pup!), PE(needs the money..er…the points), MVP(staying ever so hot!), Cali(has quietly been very good this season)

Taking it to the hole like a young SHAQ @ +5: Mavs Rule(one of the best), orange(name confuses me, but still did great today!), Oz(does anyone really love this guy?)

The golden touch and perfect score +6: Jive(Fantasy king turns O/U king), rabbit(nice showing for a nice new poster!)

and the longer the season goes on the greater the distance between the haves and the have-nots becomes...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-17-2004, 04:01 PM   #47
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Running Totals:
ames: +21
ape: +2
applebum: +14
bernardos70: +16
bricklayer: +19
BigDog: +4
BushLOVER(mavdog): +19
Caliente: +14
cheesestar(aka PackerFan): 0
Chiw@s: +4
chumdawg: +5
CrazyLint: +4
Crippler: +21
dalmations202: +16
DevinHarriswillstartsnameiswaytoolongforthisboarda lthoughitseemshewasright: -1
Doc: +17
Dirkenstein: +3
Dirno2000: 0
DubOverdose: +15
EricaLubarsky: -1
Estonian: +1
Evil: +22
FahQ: +2
fin4life: +5
fifteenthman: +3
FineCubanCigar: -1
Finley4ever: +16
Fintastic: 0
Folterkammer: +2
FreshJive: +15
grndmstr_c: +23
Irontoad: +10
Julius: +7
Ice Man King Parsons: -1
LordoftheMavs: +12
Male23Dan: +13
Mandyahl: +4
Maringa: -1
Mary: +15
Mavsman55: +2
MavsRule: +14
mercury_rev: +22
MFF: +19
Murph: +1
Novice: +5
Ocelotark: +1
Orangedays: +11
OzMavs: +16
PoindexterEinstien: +18
Pongo: +22
rabbitproof: +16
[img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]raefformvp:+28[img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]
Rakesh: +11
Razor: +5
samoan-maverick: +5
Sandeepgm: +13
sbjensen: +23
SeriousSummer: +19
Texasflip: +3
TripleDipping: +12
Twelli: +11
U2: +15
Vashjan: -3
vjz: -1
V2M: +5
Woods: +2
Xerxes: -1
Zuerimav: +18
Old 11-17-2004, 04:23 PM   #48
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Hot damn I'm falling behind.
Damn you Steve Nash!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 05:00 PM   #49
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future

I'm up to tied for 5th. That's hardly pathetic at all.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 05:07 PM   #50
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: SeriousSummer
I'm up to tied for 5th. That's hardly pathetic at all.
well, maybe you are just pathetic in your personal life [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-17-2004, 05:14 PM   #51
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I donate all of my points to sike.

You may have noticed that I stopped predicting. I will forego all remaining games. Good luck all.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 05:16 PM   #52
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future

Dr.:

You're only making that donation for tax purposes.

Seri
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 05:19 PM   #53
dalmations202
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio

You may have noticed that I stopped predicting. I will forego all remaining games. Good luck all.
Dang Doc,

About the time I get caught back up, you bail ? ? ?

Old 11-17-2004, 05:30 PM   #54
sike
The Preacha

Quote:

I do not accept. The doc cannot stop now....

Old 11-17-2004, 05:35 PM   #55
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

I rock! I'm due some negative scores here pretty soon though. I can't keep this up. I'm sad that Doc quit. It was kind of fun beating a wise man. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 05:49 PM   #56
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Quote:

I was going to stop. But I can't. The outer space being is in my head driving me to make over/ under predictions on everything.

I go to the bar and its the amount of drinks I have less the amount of drinks my fiance has is +4.
The number of miles I run each day as against the number of chocolate bars I eat has to be above +2.
The amount of miles before my car runs out of petrol- the time it takes to fill up my car has to be above +110.

AAAARRRGHHH!! I CAN'T STOP!!!!

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 05:53 PM   #57
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: OzMavs
Quote:

I was going to stop. But I can't. The outer space being is in my head driving me to make over/ under predictions on everything.

I go to the bar and its the amount of drinks I have less the amount of drinks my fiance has is +4.
The number of miles I run each day as against the number of chocolate bars I eat has to be above +2.
The amount of miles before my car runs out of petrol- the time it takes to fill up my car has to be above +110.

AAAARRRGHHH!! I CAN'T STOP!!!!
I feel your pain, mate! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 07:19 PM   #58
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by: SeriousSummer
Dr.:

You're only making that donation for tax purposes.

Seri
Absolute genius.

I've got a ton on my plate and as I told sikey in a pm, I'm just not wired to play if I can't play every game. Seriously...I am working on a huge project at work, writing another dissertation research and have some other thigns in the works. I'm just worn thin.

I will take time to watch the games though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

AND.....since sikey is being a pee pee head again......I'll donate my points to the last place person. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 12:01 AM   #59
LordOfTheMavs

LordOfTheMavs is on a distinguished road

Come on Doc. I had a Critical Design Review to present to the Navy and a Mavs game to go to and still found 5 minutes to play Over/Under.
LordOfTheMavs is offline   Reply With Quote