Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 06-14-2011, 07:14 PM   #2041
oiboyz

oiboyz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by salva41 View Post
Hej,

I surfed the web for hours, days, months and years about dirk and the mavs. There is so much nice stuff arround but one video/song (even professional one) which ranks absololut on my top favorits, is quite unknown.
Since I am so unbelievable stunned and happy right now, I feel like sharing this with you Dirk / mavs fans, I promise you will love it !!!!

Song name: "DFW Digs Dirk" by Ben Rogers
Produced by The Axis (Cho & Milad)
Featuring the Dallas String Quartet

YT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoqYFeSpWro

Best Regards
That was an awesome song! I got excited when I realized it was written for Dirk. And a well-done video too.
oiboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2011, 10:36 PM   #2042
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Who remembers this video? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEOtfHSzU98
Old 06-14-2011, 10:41 PM   #2043
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavspwnage View Post

Lol... worst acting ever.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:43 PM   #2044
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
Lol... worst acting ever.
When Dirk says "I'm ready to fire it up" and Terry responds with "light it up" I don't think they were actually talking about music.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:10 PM   #2045
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I love that somebody decided to put Josh Powell in this.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:15 PM   #2046
mavspwnage
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I love that somebody decided to put Josh Powell in this.
Josh Powell has two more rings than LeFail.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:21 PM   #2047
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Quote:

The randomness of Josh Powell just sitting in the backseat makes that video hysterical. No lines or anything, just sort of sitting back there.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:22 PM   #2048
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004 View Post
The randomness of Josh Powell just sitting in the backseat makes that video hysterical. No lines or anything, just sort of sitting back there.
Exactly.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:23 PM   #2049
mavspwnage
Golden Member

That car had zero rings when that video was made.

Now that car has four rings.
Old 06-15-2011, 03:10 AM   #2051
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

"Dirk doesn’t do endorsements and doesn’t do self-promotion. He doesn’t care. He never wanted to be a brand. He wanted to be an NBA champion. He has forever been the Mavericks’ constant, the conscience of a franchise that invoked his ethic, his character, his relentless pursuit of victory. No one worked harder. No one worked longer. He’s been the most awkwardly graceful star the sport’s ever seen. LeBron will win a title, but he’ll never own it the way that Dirk Nowitzki did this one. He’ll never enjoy a moment so singularly pure as Nowitzki did. He’ll never have this connection to a franchise and a fandom, a communion of shared struggle and pursuit and angst."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl..._finals_061311

Absolutely love it.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:52 AM   #2052
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I still can't stop smiling. I think we've all forgotten a few months ago when we all thought it was a real possibility that Dirk could retire without a championship. It is sooo amazing to never have to worry about that again.

It's also SO fitting that the Mavs first championship came with Dirk on the team. It still would have been great to win years from now if Dirk hadn't gotten it done, but there would have been a part of me saying "wow.. I really wish Dirk was here".

I'm so happy.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:05 AM   #2053
croco

croco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I still can't stop smiling. I think we've all forgotten a few months ago when we all thought it was a real possibility that Dirk could retire without a championship. It is sooo amazing to never have to worry about that again.

It's also SO fitting that the Mavs first championship came with Dirk on the team. It still would have been great to win years from now if Dirk hadn't gotten it done, but there would have been a part of me saying "wow.. I really wish Dirk was here".

I'm so happy.
I feel the same way. Whenever I see a new photo, video or anything Mavs related, I can't help but smile and be incredibly happy.
croco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:06 AM   #2054
beatLA

beatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the rough

I think Dirk uses more gestures now.
Old 06-15-2011, 05:18 AM   #2055
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

And the best thing is:

We will hopefully see him (and Kaman) in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EuroBasket_2011

markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:07 AM   #2056
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Not sure if it has been posted yet. ESPN Sport Science on Dirk's fadeaway.

Btw, 469 positive ratings on this comment after one week: "why dont they make a sports science episode of why lebron keeps travelling?"

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:06 AM   #2057
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Cool list. Guys with at least 10 all-star appearances, MVP, and Finals MVP.

Wilt
Hakeem
Shaq
Duncan
Bird
Kobe
West
Moses Malone
MJ
DIRK
Nice list, but I think it ain't complete. Where's Kareem? And West never was MVP of the regular season.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 06-15-2011 at 07:09 AM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:07 AM   #2058
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Dirk has over 200K followers on Twitter. Three months ago, they had to give away prizes just to entice people to follow him.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:38 AM   #2059
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dirk has over 200K followers on Twitter. Three months ago, they had to give away prizes just to entice people to follow him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlftRcdRn7Y

"Oh my God! You're giving away shoes?" You have got to love Brian Cardinal.

And here is another one... where you see why Dirk called him one of his Fav Mavs....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO4MpdgOHas
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:44 AM   #2060
mavspwnage
Golden Member

Cardinal is gonna be hilarious during the parade.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:50 AM   #2061
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cardinal is gonna be hilarious during the parade.
I bet he will put on a show that Mark Madsen will die of embarrassment.

Last edited by Bayliss; 06-15-2011 at 09:50 AM.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:56 PM   #2062
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

This Championship pretty much ensures that Dirk will retire a Dallas Maverick...

So glad we didn't have to see him pull a Karl Malone and try to win a ring with another team in his twilight years!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:01 PM   #2063
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all

Dirk has had to defeat Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, LeBron James, and Dwyane Wade to get his NBA Title. Dirk = GREATNESS.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:24 PM   #2064
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
This Championship pretty much ensures that Dirk will retire a Dallas Maverick...

So glad we didn't have to see him pull a Karl Malone and try to win a ring with another team in his twilight years!
VERY good point.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:24 PM   #2065
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Rockets Fan View Post
Dirk has had to defeat Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, LeBron James, and Dwyane Wade to get his NBA Title. Dirk = GREATNESS.
Another good point!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:04 PM   #2066
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post

I would have hated to see this. Loyalty.. can't buy that.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 02:18 AM   #2067
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

Got into a debate on another board.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...ts_career.html

Quote:
Look at that list and tell me who is going to pass him soon after he retires.

Duncan and Paul Pierce are older than Dirk so they're out. Vince Carter is a joke. McGrady's career is just about over due to injury. Lebron James, probably, but he is 5,000 points behind Dirk so it's going to take him a while. Carmelo Anthony is even further behind. He needs to maintain his production for five years....FIVE YEARS...to have a shot at passing Dirk. Dwayne Wade is going to be lucky to tie Dirk with the way his injuries are piling up.

Everyone else is so far out of the conversation it's hilarious.

Dirk is going to be on the top 10 scorers list for a long time.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:39 AM   #2068
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13 View Post
"Dirk doesn’t do endorsements and doesn’t do self-promotion. He doesn’t care. He never wanted to be a brand. He wanted to be an NBA champion. He has forever been the Mavericks’ constant, the conscience of a franchise that invoked his ethic, his character, his relentless pursuit of victory. No one worked harder. No one worked longer. He’s been the most awkwardly graceful star the sport’s ever seen. LeBron will win a title, but he’ll never own it the way that Dirk Nowitzki did this one. He’ll never enjoy a moment so singularly pure as Nowitzki did. He’ll never have this connection to a franchise and a fandom, a communion of shared struggle and pursuit and angst."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl..._finals_061311

Absolutely love it.

Uh I am pretty sure Dirk has a deal with Nike...isn't that an "endorsement"?
wojo is a terrible writer though his main point here stands
Old 06-17-2011, 04:23 AM   #2069
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzness81 View Post
Got into a debate on another board.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...ts_career.html
But still about 4500 points to go for the 10 spot and Dirk is 33.
Old 06-17-2011, 05:44 AM   #2070
MavsFanTillDeath

MavsFanTillDeath is a jewel in the roughMavsFanTillDeath is a jewel in the roughMavsFanTillDeath is a jewel in the roughMavsFanTillDeath is a jewel in the roughMavsFanTillDeath is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
But still about 4500 points to go for the 10 spot and Dirk is 33.
dirk is 23rd all-time. no one really cares about the ABA scoring list.

he needs 3,919 points to pass oscar robertson for 10th all-time. assuming he plays until he's 37, averages 75 games per season without major injuries, he only needs to average 13.0 ppg over the next 4 seasons. that's a joke for dirk

i think he will finish much higher, maybe 6th all-time behind kobe? his game doesn't depend much on athleticism and strength. like phil jackson said once, he can shoot his shot out of a wheelchair.
MavsFanTillDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:37 AM   #2071
Scott McGuire

Scott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to behold

If he project him to play only 3 years (this is what I think he really really wants) I believe he can average the same 22-25 he has been. With limited injuries I believe he will put up nearly 2000 points a year.

On a side note.... I assume LeBron will destroy this amount as will Carmelo to a lesser degree.

Untill LeBron and Carmelo get there I believe Dirk will settle in right around Shaq for 5th all time and top 10 for at least 20 years. (I also am not using the ABA numbers) Kobe will end up 3rd behind only Malone and Kareem. Dirk could get that high if he chooses to stay in till he's 38 but I really really doubt it.
Scott McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:12 PM   #2072
croco

croco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura about

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Wilt Chamberlain
Magic Johnson
Moses Malone
Larry Bird
Michael Jordan
Hakeem Olajuwon
Tim Duncan
Shaquille O'Neal
Kobe Bryant
Dirk Nowitzki

What do these 11 players have in common?

All of them have won a NBA championship, were named NBA Finals MVP, NBA regular season MVP and are at least 10-time All-Stars. The NBA Finals MVP award has been given since 1969, pretty amazing list to be on.
croco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:23 PM   #2073
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by croco View Post
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Wilt Chamberlain
Magic Johnson
Moses Malone
Larry Bird
Michael Jordan
Hakeem Olajuwon
Tim Duncan
Shaquille O'Neal
Kobe Bryant
Dirk Nowitzki

What do these 11 players have in common?

All of them have won a NBA championship, were named NBA Finals MVP, NBA regular season MVP and are at least 10-time All-Stars. The NBA Finals MVP award has been given since 1969, pretty amazing list to be on.
So, uh, remind me again why it's such a huge stretch that Dirk is including in discussions of top 10 all-time?
Old 06-17-2011, 01:49 PM   #2074
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, but has Dirk been named All-Star game MVP?

only that would put him in the top 10...

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 06-17-2011 at 01:49 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 02:51 PM   #2075
mavspwnage
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
yeah, but has Dirk been named All-Star game MVP?

only that would put him in the top 10...

Dirk probably would have won it last year if Carmelo wasn't so selfish and passed to Dirk for the final shot of regulation like he should have. Anyone else on the court would have passed it to the home town guy in that situation.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:01 PM   #2076
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dirk probably would have won it last year if Carmelo wasn't so selfish and passed to Dirk for the final shot of regulation like he should have. Anyone else on the court would have passed it to the home town guy in that situation.
Yeah that was incredible lame. Not that Dirk cared much (or at all) but still...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 03:23 PM   #2077
mavspwnage
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Yeah that was incredible lame. Not that Dirk cared much (or at all) but still...
I have no doubt that Dirk would have at least forced OT. Stupid Melo.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:27 PM   #2078
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Crymelo shot 30% from the field in the playoffs, lol.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:19 PM   #2079
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Current (forever?) desktop:

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:20 PM   #2080
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk right now has to be top 30. And when all is said and done, I think he'll have to be top 15-20.

When that fool retires we (dm) will to settle where he belongs. But for now, I'm willing to just enjoy Dirk's ride up the ladder.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 12-15 for 48 points, 3/25m - wow!, clutch nowitzki, clutchwitzki, dir30k, dirk, dirk = clutch...again, dirk goes to 11, dirk is my religion, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, dirk tea baggzz nba!!!!!, gay for dirk!!!, his clutchness, his hairness ?, playoff clutch, santa dirk, sir ghost face drillah, top-10 all time scorer, top-6 all time scorer