Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-21-2012, 01:41 PM   #1
The Ghost of Championship
Banned

The Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these parts
Default Life after Collison

What's the plan? He can't be the long term solution. Too short for ballin, has already peaked, bubble gum plugging a canon hole in the ship's side.

Do we trade him mid-season or just let him expire? Backup next year?
The Ghost of Championship is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2012, 01:44 PM   #2
saturnring11

saturnring11 is on a distinguished road

How about letting him play on the Mavs a little before giving up on him?
saturnring11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:44 PM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:48 PM   #4
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 02:02 PM   #5
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Is this really Cadfail or do we still not know?

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 02:10 PM   #6
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=UFLiuaEtvdo
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 02:16 PM   #7
Banned

The Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnring11 View Post
How about letting him play on the Mavs a little before giving up on him?
Just wondering how much of him you've seen? I've watched A LOT of Collison, going back to his Bruins days (I was a season courtside ticket holder). I've probably seen him play as much as anyone besides his coaches. Trust me when I tell you he's going to have good moments but he will frustrate the hell out of us.

As a big Bruins fan, I have mixed feelings about us signing him. I will always root for the kid but I just don't want him on my team blowing critical games. It's too hard to pull for mediocre talent but also not want to get rid of guys you really like when it's obvious they need to go.

Collison has peaked. He's no solution to anything. So, again, what's the strategy next summer?
Old 07-21-2012, 02:30 PM   #8
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0tKm...eature=related
Old 07-21-2012, 02:32 PM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

It's not a bad thread to start at all.. What do the Mavs do long term at PG? Obviously, the answer could be stick with Collison. And yes, the Mavs will have to wait and see what happens this year. He's young with a little bit of talent. Perhaps he is the answer. I don't know that there's alot to add at this point. However, it is apparent that underdog and erica are the trolls in this thread. A good mod would step up and do something about it.

Last edited by Murphy3; 07-21-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 02:43 PM   #10
ribosoma
Golden Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np285mnl-AE
Old 07-21-2012, 02:46 PM   #11
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

I miss Bynum4MVP

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 02:48 PM   #12
ribosoma
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
I miss Bynum4MVP
Haha. I forgot about that guy. I'm sure he'll be back if we face the Lakers in the postseason.
Old 07-21-2012, 03:43 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
It's not a bad thread to start at all.. What do the Mavs do long term at PG? Obviously, the answer could be stick with Collison. And yes, the Mavs will have to wait and see what happens this year. He's young with a little bit of talent. Perhaps he is the answer. I don't know that there's alot to add at this point. However, it is apparent that underdog and erica are the trolls in this thread. A good mod would step up and do something about it.
I wouldn't mind sticking with him if we land James Harden and then retain Kaman/Brand level inside strength somehow. I just don't like the floor general to be an undersized, mediocre level talent is all.

Truth be told, Collison will probably look better than he really is in this situation but who wouldn't with this surrounding cast? I see a Raymond Felton situation developing. Guy looked good running along with Crymello and Amare Glasspuncher, but absolutely sucked when he had to be the guy running the show. Are we going to applaud an $8mm per extension just because the guy is made better for a couple months? Are we going to let him walk if he doesn't? Or are we pretending s-n-t with a mediocre talent will net anything of value? It's all about assets in the NBA.

Last edited by The Ghost of Championship; 07-21-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Old 07-21-2012, 03:48 PM   #14
Eman

Eman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to all

I think your premise is ridiculous! Collison is 24 years old, and thrives in a pick and role offense. What did he average in New Orleans when he started 19 and 9? Indiana misused him. Those are all star numbers (19/9). He's quick enough to be a good defender as well. With Carlisle as his coach, I think we could have "the answer" at point guard for a decade! And we get him for $2mill for a couple years! We still need to upgrade, but point guard is not a glaring weakness anymore.
Eman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 03:53 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman View Post
I think your premise is ridiculous! Collison is 24 years old, and thrives in a pick and role offense. What did he average in New Orleans when he started 19 and 9? Indiana misused him. Those are all star numbers (19/9). He's quick enough to be a good defender as well. With Carlisle as his coach, I think we could have "the answer" at point guard for a decade! And we get him for $2mill for a couple years! We still need to upgrade, but point guard is not a glaring weakness anymore.
I get why people like him, a lot of fan bases wanted him bad. But I've seen A LOT of Collison and have to disagree.

Also, it's $2.3 then QO time. If he plays he'll have to get paid. Still a steal of a deal next season though.
Old 07-21-2012, 04:27 PM   #16
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

who is this schmuck ?

pass the rock to the german moses
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:51 PM   #17
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost of Championship View Post
Just wondering how much of him you've seen? I've watched A LOT of Collison, going back to his Bruins days (I was a season courtside ticket holder). I've probably seen him play as much as anyone besides his coaches. Trust me when I tell you he's going to have good moments but he will frustrate the hell out of us.

As a big Bruins fan, I have mixed feelings about us signing him. I will always root for the kid but I just don't want him on my team blowing critical games. It's too hard to pull for mediocre talent but also not want to get rid of guys you really like when it's obvious they need to go.

Collison has peaked. He's no solution to anything. So, again, what's the strategy next summer?
collison in my opinion was the best pg to come from the 09 draft for the exception of curry

pass the rock to the german moses
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:54 PM   #18
HueyFreeman

HueyFreeman is on a distinguished road

This guy gets to start threads, but I still can't.

Life isn't fair.
"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility." - Khalil Gibran

HueyFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:06 PM   #19
tsar

tsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to behold

The OP does make valid points. Though I would wait and see how this year plays out before making plans for the next. Some players go through an "awakening" period: this kid just might, you gain strength through your team mates and he hasn't had a cast like this yet.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #20
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsoKM...eature=related

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:26 PM   #21
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thread title sucks and is misleading. We haven't seen the guy play with this team for 5 seconds.

Old 07-23-2012, 12:48 AM   #22
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A thread entitled "Life After Collison" is not a bad thread when we are 3 months away from his first game as a Mav and 10-11 months away from his (potential) last game as a Mav?

Lol. Ok.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:23 AM   #23
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
A thread entitled "Life After Collison" is not a bad thread when we are 3 months away from his first game as a Mav and 10-11 months away from his (potential) last game as a Mav?

Lol. Ok.
We were never in the Collison race to begin with.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:25 AM   #24
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post

Lol. Ok.
Come on.. I'm trying to deflect some of the attention away from the negative here. The guy was attacked. Maybe he deserved a tiny bit of it, but.. probably not as much as he deserved. And when spare posters start attacking as well..well, I felt the need to jump in and try to ease the hostility.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:43 AM   #25
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

All I know is JKidd was awful last year. If this Collison guy can finish at the rim and do more than standing in one place waiting to pass the ball then we have done well.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:51 AM   #26
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
All I know is JKidd was awful last year. If this Collison guy can finish at the rim and do more than standing in one place waiting to pass the ball then we have done well.

Finally this will create some Space for Dirk and the others. If Collison is able to drive to the Rim he can pass the Ball out. It was hard to watch seeing Dirk fight every single Possesion to get free at the Post because Kidd was just standing with the Ball waiting for a Player to pass to.

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:55 AM   #27
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Come on.. I'm trying to deflect some of the attention away from the negative here. The guy was attacked. Maybe he deserved a tiny bit of it, but.. probably not as much as he deserved. And when spare posters start attacking as well..well, I felt the need to jump in and try to ease the hostility.
It may be one thing to deflect harshness, which could be admirable. But in this situation, a thread is started where the OP openly writes of Collison and claims a 24 year old has peaked.

It is a decent topic (the PG situation after this year) because there is no answer. It's up for debate and discussion since we won't have one signed for next year. It's just the way it was presented was not necessarily the best way to discuss this.

And why shouldn't we be excited for Collison? We haven't had a PG like him since Harris and even they have different strengths and weaknesses.

Like others have said, he could be the answer or he could be an average PG for us. Low risk/high reward and a brilliant move for next season. Let the kid have a chance, instead of writing him off.

Last edited by saclare; 07-23-2012 at 08:55 AM.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:15 AM   #28
Murphy3
Guru

Sometimes players peak at a young age... Look at Hank Freaking Blalock. He peaked at about the age of 22-23.. When he should have been in his prime, he was out of the game.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:33 AM   #29
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alright. Fair enough.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:35 AM   #30
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
What's the plan? He can't be the long term solution. Too short for ballin, has already peaked, bubble gum plugging a canon hole in the ship's side.

Do we trade him mid-season or just let him expire? Backup next year?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:56 AM   #31
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

When you pretty much put all your eggs in the Williams cart, there wasn't much choice left. Collison is a great stop gap measure for now being on his rookie deal. What about OJ as the top ball handler?
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:50 PM   #32
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:

Natural selection

Old 07-23-2012, 12:56 PM   #33
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
We were never in the Collison race to begin with.
+rep

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:08 PM   #34
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Natural selection
I don't know about that... Even through his craziness, he provided more to the forum than some of the people attacking him.

More like circle jerk selection.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:51 PM   #35
Pirate

Pirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to all

Quote:
Do we trade him mid-season or just let him expire?
As we're asked to rush to make this urgent decision in July, I keep forgetting what we saw that might help me make the right one -

Such as, how well did he fit next to Dirk when they played together? How well did he work in Carlisle's system, and did the Mavs win or lose with him running the show?

Why can't I remember all those games he's already played as a Mav? I'm sure we already have all the evidence we'll ever get as to how he looks in a Dallas uni, but I just can't recall what we saw.

My memory, dangit.
Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:58 PM   #36
Pirate

Pirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to all

Quote:
Come on.. I'm trying to deflect some of the attention away from the negative here. The guy was attacked. Maybe he deserved a tiny bit of it, but.. probably not as much as he deserved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Natural selection
Genius reply.
Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:07 AM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HueyFreeman View Post
This guy gets to start threads, but I still can't.

Life isn't fair.
Stop whining. PM me and I'll start if for you.

Anyway. I streamed the OKC game last night and Mo Williams looked terrific. We should have taken him over my Alma Mater disappointment. Collison 4 assists:3Turnovers, no surprise to me.
Old 10-13-2012, 10:12 AM   #38
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stop whining. PM me and I'll start if for you.

Anyway. I streamed the OKC game last night and Mo Williams looked terrific. We should have taken him over my Alma Mater disappointment. Collison 4 assists:3Turnovers, no surprise to me.
I'd highly advise not publicly organizing a way to break D-M.com rules. Just saying.
Old 10-13-2012, 11:12 AM   #39
Banned

Being an adult tattletale is probably the single greatest achievement in life.

Would you care to cite the rule you're hoping to get me a time out over? Is it j walking in the county at night? Spitting on the sidewalk after skipping breakfast to days in a row? Cunniling a police brothers widow within six years of his death?
Old 10-13-2012, 12:59 PM   #40
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Being an adult tattletale is probably the single greatest achievement in life.

Would you care to cite the rule you're hoping to get me a time out over? Is it j walking in the county at night? Spitting on the sidewalk after skipping breakfast to days in a row? Cunniling a police brothers widow within six years of his death?
The moderators of this site set limits on who can create posts. You referred to the very rule in your previous post. There is a reason that D-M.com posters can't come in and post threads. Creating threads for others is skirting that rule, which is not such a good thing for someone who already has a terrible track record of creating threads.

P.S. you keep using the word "tattletale". I do not think it means what you think it means.

I gave you advice about not breaking the rules. I'm pretty sure that that is not being a tattletale.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 10-13-2012 at 01:02 PM.

Tags
flaccid banhammer???, ghost of cadbane, ghostofhotmurphybuttsex, ghostshavebits who knew?, we stroke each other now