Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-06-2016, 07:45 PM   #81
TheSportyChannel
Banned

TheSportyChannel will become famous soon enoughTheSportyChannel will become famous soon enough

Denver ball with 16 seconds remaining. I hate this team

Last edited by TheSportyChannel; 03-06-2016 at 07:45 PM.
TheSportyChannel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2016, 07:46 PM   #82
TheSportyChannel
Banned

TheSportyChannel will become famous soon enoughTheSportyChannel will become famous soon enough

Please go to double OT Mavs. We can't lose. 3 seconds remaining after Mavs foul to give. Denver Timeout.
Old 03-06-2016, 07:48 PM   #83
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Most Mavericks game of all time
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 07:49 PM   #84
TheSportyChannel
Banned

Augustine goes to the free throw line with 0.9 seconds remaining. AHHHHH this loss would be heart breaking.

All because of Parsons and his horrible in bound play. Stop defending him Parson supporters if we lose. If you do, I know why and that is just sad.
Old 03-06-2016, 07:50 PM   #85
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Lol
Old 03-06-2016, 07:50 PM   #86
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Well tomorrows game just got a bit more important.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 07:51 PM   #87
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

This season sucks.
Old 03-06-2016, 07:51 PM   #88
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSportyChannel View Post
Denver ball with 16 seconds remaining. I hate this team
Stop watching them then. You clearly don't like them much since all you do is hate on Wes and CP.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 07:52 PM   #89
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

I'm sitting here wondering.....out of EVERYONE. From Barton....to Mudiay....to Faried......to Harris.....how is the guy we can't contain DJ Augustin? I didn't even know he even played for them..........
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 07:52 PM   #90
TheSportyChannel
Banned

Mavs lose after Parsons passes to Wesley Matthews at the 3 point line that gets blocked.

The 2 most overpaid players for the mavs end the game. A 30 point Dirk performance ends in a loss

We better not give him the Max.

This team is pathetic.
Old 03-06-2016, 07:52 PM   #91
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Stop watching them then. You clearly don't like them much since all you do is hate on Wes and CP.
Well to his credit they make it rather easy to hate when they make up the majority of our salary cap and they are as bad as they are good or in Wes' case he's more bad then good.
Old 03-06-2016, 07:53 PM   #92
TheSportyChannel
Banned

Quote:
I can hate on them as much as I want. Freedom of speech bruh. If you want to suck on their balls, why dont you head to Mike Fisher website.

Last edited by TheSportyChannel; 03-06-2016 at 07:53 PM.
Old 03-06-2016, 07:53 PM   #93
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't forget David Lee and Zaza and Dwill and JJ and Felton and RC and Cuban and... well everyone except Dirk. All he does all game long is piss and moan and say we suck and then he cries about fish site, sometimes so much he spews their vomit here.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 07:53 PM   #94
SchumiWDC

SchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to all

Quote:
Mavs lose after Parsons passes to Wesley Matthews at the 3 point line that gets blocked.

The 2 most overpaid players for the mavs end the game. A 30 point Dirk performance ends in a loss

We better not give him the Max.

This team is pathetic.
Your posts are pathetic.
SchumiWDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 07:55 PM   #95
ActionJackson

ActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the rough

They seem to always find a creative way to f**k things up. End of regulation was comedy gold, great use of the time-out. Tomorrow's game is also more or less destroyed with this shit.

Last edited by ActionJackson; 03-06-2016 at 07:56 PM.
ActionJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 07:55 PM   #96
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can hate on them as much as I want. Freedom of speech bruh.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 07:57 PM   #97
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

The non charge call...who was the ref calling it? I bet Danny Crawford
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 07:57 PM   #98
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can hate on them as much as I want. Freedom of speech bruh. If you want to suck on their balls, why dont you head to Mike Fisher website.
No need, bruh. I'll just wait for you to copy/paste other peoples posts from that message board.
Old 03-06-2016, 07:58 PM   #99
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Banned. Be nice or the door is to your left
Old 03-06-2016, 07:59 PM   #100
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
They seem to always find a creative way to f**k things up. End of regulation was comedy gold, great use of the time-out. Tomorrow's game is also more or less destroyed with this shit.
I still don't understand why Rick took that TO so quickly. Should have seen if we could get a quick inbound. If nothing is there then take the TO, actually draw up a play, and end it. Not often we can't even inbound the ball after a TO.
Old 03-06-2016, 08:03 PM   #101
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What was Parsons supposed to do? Take a 5 sec call? Not really sure why Rick took our last timeout so quick. Should have let us try and inbound the ball and if nobody got open then take the TO and draw up a play. Agreed, we shouldn't even be here if not for that BS blocking foul on Wes. That was about as clear as they come.
Pretty much this, I mean I guess you can argue in hindsight about forcing them to inbounds by taking the 5sec violation and they had no timeout but usually you try and inbound the ball quickly first then take the timeout, completely agree with that. The play itself was very... I mean I'll have to go back but it looked like 2 ppl moving and we didn't even use the whole court.
Old 03-06-2016, 08:03 PM   #102
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

These last two games do make me wonder if we should tie up two max contracts in Matthews and Parsons. The interesting question is whether we could still be a playoff team if Parsons walked and Matthews was amnestied in the new CBA agreement.

This has been the least fun season since the 90s for me. Only been to one home game, and I haven't has much urge or desire to go see another one.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 08:03 PM   #103
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Dbl.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 03-06-2016 at 08:04 PM.
Old 03-06-2016, 08:06 PM   #104
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Well...at least everyone knows it doesnt matter. The GS team is going to be around for the next 3-4 years. They either grab Durant or pay Barnes. Add every year one or two solid ring whores and no one beats this team over 7 games.

Not if the NBA doesnt start to call moving screens MUCH more strict...
Old 03-06-2016, 08:06 PM   #105
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
These last two games do make me wonder if we should tie up two max contracts in Matthews and Parsons. The interesting question is whether we could still be a playoff team if Parsons walked and Matthews was amnestied in the new CBA agreement.

This has been the least fun season since the 90s for me. Only been to one home game, and I haven't has much urge or desire to go see another one.
What's the alternative? Because i'm not sure if we can do better than Parsons at this point.

You know I don't mind this team sucking. I can sit through it when its young players. But we literally have nothing to look forward to other than suck worse. That's the sad thing about it.
Old 03-06-2016, 08:08 PM   #106
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Well...at least everyone knows it doesnt matter. The GS team is going to be around for the next 3-4 years. They either grab Durant or pay Barnes. Add every year one or two solid ring whores and no one beats this team over 7 games.

Not if the NBA doesnt start to call moving screens MUCH more strict...
I wouldn't mind Harrison Barnes. He has to know his talent can have a bigger impact on another team.

And I look at all these teams. Even the Nuggets. I look at them and I atleast think their future is bright. And they will get a lottery pick added to their core. Jokic and Mudiay are nice building blocks and Barton and Harris are nice finds. In regards to the future......I think ours may be the worst in the West. Like 3 years from now......unless we sign a bunch of free agents I don't know where this thing goes.
Old 03-06-2016, 08:11 PM   #107
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
What's the alternative? Because i'm not sure if we can do better than Parsons at this point.

You know I don't mind this team sucking. I can sit through it when its young players. But we literally have nothing to look forward to other than suck worse. That's the sad thing about it.
I think Rick can get any team into the playoffs. I'd be fine keeping Parsons, but Matthews has not lived anywhere close to expectations...injury or not. He is making mental mistakes as much as his lack of athleticism has held him back.

I just think we have to come to grips with the end of the Dirk era. It's tough, but it seems there is no way around it.

Old 03-06-2016, 08:13 PM   #108
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Quote:

Well as long as Dirk is here I don't want him to go through what Kobe is... I want him to have fun in his final years. If he's having fun with these guys then so be it. Worst case scenario is that the Salary is jumping 40mill over next 2 years. Whatever Parsons and Wes sign up for *should* be movable. If Wes looks like this next year though that's not going to happen obviously. Parsons at 22ish or w/e though with a 109m salary cap is movable. Provided January-March Parsons is what we see going forward to next year.
Old 03-06-2016, 08:25 PM   #109
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
I think Rick can get any team into the playoffs. I'd be fine keeping Parsons, but Matthews has not lived anywhere close to expectations...injury or not. He is making mental mistakes as much as his lack of athleticism has held him back.

I just think we have to come to grips with the end of the Dirk era. It's tough, but it seems there is no way around it.
Well I think we know Wes isn't going anywhere any time soon. No one is sniffing that moronic contract that Cuban signed him too. I honestly was hoping he'd leave after Deandre left but he knew he wasn't getting that money from anywhere. Meanwhile, the Blazers look like geniuses letting him go and McCollum going off.

I've come to grips with it though. I've said this team is going to be in purgatory until Dirk is gone. We don't have a 1st rounder this year so okay I guess its moot but he really should either retire or look to move on after this season. There's nothing here for him and to be honest he's holding this team back. On the court and off. We need him off this team to successfully tank.

I don't think fans realize how going after Dwight and Deron set this team back. We are some years away from truly contending unless we snag a superstar and i'm not in the mood to go down that road of failure again.
Old 03-06-2016, 08:37 PM   #110
ActionJackson

ActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the rough

Looking at the current PO race, it seems Utah and Portland aren't that hot anymore. The Rockets are a odd bunch. At times they play just really bad basketball, but every now and then they are showing some fighting spirit, even now against Toronto though it looked pretty bad in the third quarter.

Last edited by ActionJackson; 03-06-2016 at 08:38 PM.
ActionJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 09:21 PM   #111
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
We are some years away from truly contending unless we snag a superstar and i'm not in the mood to go down that road of failure again.
Spoiler alert: we're going down that road again.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 09:42 PM   #112
sefant77
Guru

In another news, Giannis is tearing the stats sheets apart...one of the biggest Cuban fails ever
Old 03-06-2016, 09:45 PM   #113
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looking at the current PO race, it seems Utah and Portland aren't that hot anymore. The Rockets are a odd bunch. At times they play just really bad basketball, but every now and then they are showing some fighting spirit, even now against Toronto though it looked pretty bad in the third quarter.
Portland is still hot. Mavs are pretty close to falling below 500 soon so it really doesn't matter about the other crappy teams.
Old 03-06-2016, 10:04 PM   #114
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

With the GSW out there and Dirk on his last legs, we were never going to contend

I think the Mavs have done the best they can with what they were given. It's not pretty, but let's not pretend the FO is completely awful or trying to make an awful team.
Old 03-06-2016, 10:13 PM   #115
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Quote:
In another news, Giannis is tearing the stats sheets apart...one of the biggest Cuban fails ever
IMO the Rondo trade is still worse. Although I don't fault them for the trade because we had the opportunity to get better and it just didn't work. But I think Wright was traded for a 1st to Phoenix? Then Crowder blossomed and I know he'd be worth a 1st now. Maybe with Crowder he gets playing time, or maybe he stays buried behind Aminu. Maybe it makes us less likely to fork over so much for Wes, maybe we draft Portis since we have wing depth... so much hindsight to analyze, which amounts to nothing obviously as it is hindsight. So essentially 3 1st rounders worth of value for a rental that quit on the team in a playoff situation. Giannis is still very bad though, especially since the move was aimed around saving money for DH12. You don't pass up promising players to save a few hundred thousand, something else surely could have been done to save that money or DH12 could have taken the smallest of small pay cuts.
Old 03-07-2016, 12:32 AM   #116
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
IMO the Rondo trade is still worse. Although I don't fault them for the trade because we had the opportunity to get better and it just didn't work. But I think Wright was traded for a 1st to Phoenix? Then Crowder blossomed and I know he'd be worth a 1st now. Maybe with Crowder he gets playing time, or maybe he stays buried behind Aminu. Maybe it makes us less likely to fork over so much for Wes, maybe we draft Portis since we have wing depth... so much hindsight to analyze, which amounts to nothing obviously as it is hindsight. So essentially 3 1st rounders worth of value for a rental that quit on the team in a playoff situation. Giannis is still very bad though, especially since the move was aimed around saving money for DH12. You don't pass up promising players to save a few hundred thousand, something else surely could have been done to save that money or DH12 could have taken the smallest of small pay cuts.
That trade wasn't really that bad. It was bad for us because Rondo and Carlisle clashed. So on that front it was terrible. But Rondo is still a top 10 point guard in this league. He's still one of the best defenders on the perimeter and best rebounders. The trade was equal IMO. The Rondo we got is what messed us up.

The Greek Freak thing hurts. Because Donnie Nelson did everything but quit in order to get him in here.

And I just don't understand the logic behind it. You are drafting in the middle of the draft. You have a guy who's 6'11, athletic freak who can move like a point guard. Like at the very least don't you tell yourself "Hmmm....may be he can atleast come in here and defend for us?"? Its so frustrating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Spoiler alert: we're going down that road again.
SMH......I mean it won't shock me. They are at the point now to what else can they do? They don't have a 1st rounder. Dirk isn't retiring. So what else can you do other than sell fake hope to the fans of this organization?
Old 03-07-2016, 12:32 AM   #117
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
And what are the Mavs doing lol? You can say the same thing about us.
Old 03-07-2016, 12:53 AM   #118
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Might be the biggest.
Old 03-07-2016, 06:22 AM   #119
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

We missed on Giannis, Schröder, Muhammad, Dieng, Plumlee and Gobert who were all taken after our Pick of Olynyk (who we should have kept in the first place) that we traded for a bad version of JJ Barea.

Seriously Cuban should hire someone just for scouting and drafting.

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 10:11 AM   #120
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Banned. Be nice or the door is to your left
So why was he banned?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote