Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 06-02-2016, 06:59 PM   #1
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2016 NBA Finals

Now that we have an offseason thread, the Finals should probably have a thread of its own too...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-02-2016 at 07:02 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2016, 07:01 PM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Cavaliers-Warriors Preview
http://espn.go.com/nba/preview?gameId=400878154

OAKLAND, Calif. -- LeBron versus Steph. King James versus the Baby-faced Assassin. Nike versus UnderArmour.

Any way you slice it, it's a dream matchup for the league in the NBA Finals. Again.

A second straight championship showdown between LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers and Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors puts the league's two brightest stars on its biggest stage.

It could also mark the beginnings of a new rivalry between the long-time face of the league and the shooting supernova threatening to supplant him.

"It's really annoying for me. That's not what I'm playing for, to be the face of the NBA or to be this or that or to take LeBron's throne or whatever," Curry said Wednesday, one day before the Warriors host the Cavs in Game 1. "You know, I'm trying to chase rings, and that's what I'm all about. So that's where the conversation stops for me."

Curry got his first last year, at James' expense. And there have been subtle signs of a brewing rivalry ever since.

As the Curry hype was building during the Warriors' run to the title last season, James went out of his way to proclaim himself "the best player on the planet" during the finals. He played like it, too, averaging 35.8 points, 13.3 rebounds and 8.8 assists while carrying a Cavs team missing Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love through six games in the series.

After Curry won his second MVP award this season in unanimous fashion -- something no other player, including four-time winner James, had ever done -- James offered a nuanced take on the achievement.

James said Curry's numbers were tremendous, "but when you talk about most `valuable' then you can have a different conversation, so, take nothing away from him, he's definitely deserving of that award, for sure."

On Wednesday, James expanded, saying "Steph was definitely the MVP of our league."

"You guys make rivals," James said. "I think it's great for the sport. It's great for all sports. I don't think me and Steph, when you talk about rivalries, you talk about Carolina-Duke, you talk about Ohio State-Michigan. It's hard to say LeBron and Steph. If there's a smaller scale or another word for a rival."

If not rivals, certainly peers at the top of the league's food chain. They've both changed the league in different ways.

"I don't think there's just a face in the NBA," Warriors guard Klay Thompson said. "I think there are faces because it's such a star-driven league. ... But I think it might be easier for the common fan to relate to Steph because it's hard to be 6-8, 260 and have a 40-inch (vertical) and be the fastest guy on the floor."

There are similarities between the locomotive and the lightning bolt.

They have reached the stratosphere within the league and global sporting conscience, have made their teammates better by virtue of their unparalleled skills and can take over a game in the blink of an eye. They also both were born in Akron, in the same hospital no less.

But there is not a lot of real estate to be sold on the common ground between James and Curry.

James has been a star since puberty, growing up with a single mother and under the glare created by the Sports Illustrated spotlight. No cover jinx there. He was the consensus No. 1 draft choice in 2004 and has fulfilled all of that promise and then some while asserting himself as the league's conscience with his willingness to speak boldly on social issues.

The limelight hasn't always been comfortable. James has been scrutinized as much as any athlete in his era, each tweet parsed for deeper meaning, each loss in the finals offered as a shortcoming.

"I think I've exceeded expectations in my life as a professional," James said. "I'm a statistic that was supposed to go the other way, growing up in the inner city, having a single-parent household. It was just me and my mother. So everything I've done has been a success."

Curry grew up in the affluence created by father Dell's 16-year NBA career with all the advantages but the size. He was overlooked by the power colleges and chosen seventh overall in 2010 because many scouts weren't sure if he would be big enough and quick enough to play in the league.

Now he has put an entire shoe company on the map, led the Warriors to a record 73 regular-season wins and has kids the world over mimicking the way he heads back up the court without watching his shot splash through the hoop.

"The casual fan might relate better to Steph because he doesn't have that athletic just God-given ability," Thompson said. "It's tough to say. It's just personal preference, honestly."

James and Curry made clear their preference is to focus on the game. They have little time right now for greatest-ever debates or marketing slogans.

Curry wants a second straight championship. James is trying to end Cleveland's 52-year championship drought.

"The fact that we're going back to back, I think, is pretty unique," James said. "It's pretty unique to be in this position to have another opportunity for guys to write about, for us to play it, for the people to talk about it throughout the world. I'm blessed that I can be a part of conversations."

Old 06-02-2016, 07:35 PM   #3
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I am happy with either team winning and am just rooting for a good series. I think the Warriors win it in 5.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 08:53 PM   #4
Underdog

Kevin Love is garbage.

Old 06-02-2016, 09:01 PM   #5
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Golden State Warriors on your second consecutive title ...
Old 06-02-2016, 09:42 PM   #6
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Kerr with the temper tantrum
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 09:48 PM   #7
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Warriors collapsing like flan. Gotta give it to Cleveland-- they are playing incredible D
Old 06-02-2016, 09:50 PM   #8
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Honestly don't think Kerr is a good coach during games.
Old 06-02-2016, 09:53 PM   #9
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Dellavadova is my least favorite player in the league
Old 06-02-2016, 09:54 PM   #10
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Igoudala complaining about the shot below the belt is rich. Warriors deserve at least a few more of those.
Old 06-02-2016, 09:58 PM   #11
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Iggy says "balls don't lie"
Old 06-02-2016, 09:58 PM   #12
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Refs not calling anything
Old 06-02-2016, 10:17 PM   #13
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

This series can't go two ways:

1) Curry and Thompson come back to form. Cavs don't have a chance

2) Cavs really have figured out how to stop the Splash Bros. Warriors really have to step up.
Old 06-02-2016, 10:33 PM   #14
Underdog

Even when it was close it felt like GSW were in control of the game.

Old 06-03-2016, 08:45 AM   #15
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Refs not calling anything
Interesting you felt that way. I was thinking "refs are finally calling stuff against GS". However, only looking at the stats, Kyrie was the only one to really go to the line. Last series against OKC, I felt like KD was getting fouled almost every time he drove the basket with zero calls (2 FTA until the last 4 minutes of game 7).

There was a lot of contact defending Lebron but he also initiates a ton of it himself, so I kind of call that a wash. If they called all of it, then Lebron would foul out way before getting anyone else in foul trouble.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 10:14 AM   #16
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Interesting you felt that way. I was thinking "refs are finally calling stuff against GS". However, only looking at the stats, Kyrie was the only one to really go to the line. Last series against OKC, I felt like KD was getting fouled almost every time he drove the basket with zero calls (2 FTA until the last 4 minutes of game 7).

There was a lot of contact defending Lebron but he also initiates a ton of it himself, so I kind of call that a wash. If they called all of it, then Lebron would foul out way before getting anyone else in foul trouble.
I should have said mostly down low. So many clear outs and over-the-backs. Rebounding down low was completely unreffed
Old 06-03-2016, 01:13 PM   #17
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

loved the many references to Jason Terry I have seen and read in re: to Livingston getting 20 points off the bench.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 08:44 PM   #18
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Anyone have money on the Cavs this series?
Old 06-05-2016, 08:57 PM   #19
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know what to make of these finals. Lue being out-coached so badly, Lebron playing soft, the Cavs keep leaving the best three point shooting team in the league wide open at the three. This is garbage. Maybe we need to stop this Eastern Conference vs Western Conference thing.

Last edited by Stylistic; 06-05-2016 at 08:58 PM.
Stylistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 09:05 PM   #20
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

WCF was certainly a better matchup.
Old 06-05-2016, 09:11 PM   #21
Underdog

LolBron

Old 06-05-2016, 09:12 PM   #22
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Love is softer than baby poop after Apple juice
Old 06-05-2016, 09:21 PM   #23
Underdog

Quote:
Kevin Love(to steal money)

Old 06-05-2016, 10:25 PM   #24
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

There's been tons of speculation about love being traded from almost the moment he got to Cleveland. Anyone think it might actually happen after these finals?
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 10:31 PM   #25
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
There's been tons of speculation about love being traded from almost the moment he got to Cleveland. Anyone think it might actually happen after these finals?
I feel bad if he has a serious concussion, but there is just one thing after another with him. Some guys just can't handle the pressure, and I'm starting to feel that way about Love.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 10:33 PM   #26
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ugh. Tmi
Old 06-05-2016, 10:34 PM   #27
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I feel bad if he has a serious concussion, but there is just one thing after another with him. Some guys just can't handle the pressure, and I'm starting to feel that way about Love.
Too busy filming kooky insurance commercials.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 11:11 PM   #28
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
He is almost certainly gone. Bron will pout. They will trade Kyrie for CP3. Love for Melo. Or some iteration thereof
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 11:13 PM   #29
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Kevin Love(to steal money)
He certainly doesn't Love playing defense
Old 06-05-2016, 11:14 PM   #30
mac222b
Diamond Member

Love is the perfect guy to put up huge stats on a lottery bound team. He should stick to that.
Old 06-05-2016, 11:46 PM   #31
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Love is incredibly bad and Lue can't make an in-game adjustment or draw up a play to save his life. If the Cavs BT has any balls they'll tell Lebron he doesn't get to play GM anymore and keep Kyrie, but I too think he's being traded this offseason to appease James. Sad because from what I've seen Kyrie has heart and is a good teammate, unlike James who's quick to pout and point fingers.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:52 AM   #32
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Cavs and Love need a divorce. He's not productive as third banana and he's too expensive to not be productive in whatever role they have for him. I still think he can be 3the #1 option on a top-10 type of team but he just doesn't fit with Cleveland at all.

He'd be really interesting on a team like Boston... Maybe some sort of trade involving Avery Bradley?
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 07:18 AM   #33
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

wow - saw some "quit" with the Cavs late in the 3rd. I still remember being down 15 point in the finals and just kept pushing and fighting.
Old 06-06-2016, 07:47 AM   #34
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Love has two issues

1) he's marshmallow fluff

2) he's not good enough to be a Batman for a contending team and he's a terrible Robin.

If you are the Suns, Lakers, or Magic you absolutely try to nab him. He'll get you to the playoffs and sell seats. If you are a contending team, however, you avoid him like the plague. Dude is not a piece of a championship puzzle. Matthews may not be a superstar, but at least he has a complementary game and internal fire to be a piece of a championship team. Love will never be that.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 06-06-2016 at 07:54 AM.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:14 AM   #35
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Cavs and Love need a divorce. He's not productive as third banana and he's too expensive to not be productive in whatever role they have for him. I still think he can be 3the #1 option on a top-10 type of team but he just doesn't fit with Cleveland at all.

He'd be really interesting on a team like Boston... Maybe some sort of trade involving Avery Bradley?
The problem with this idea is that a bigger role just compounds his injury issues.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 11:51 AM   #36
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Love has two issues

1) he's marshmallow fluff

2) he's not good enough to be a Batman for a contending team and he's a terrible Robin.

If you are the Suns, Lakers, or Magic you absolutely try to nab him. He'll get you to the playoffs and sell seats. If you are a contending team, however, you avoid him like the plague. Dude is not a piece of a championship puzzle. Matthews may not be a superstar, but at least he has a complementary game and internal fire to be a piece of a championship team. Love will never be that.
Are you the Cav's GM? If so, I have a trade I'd like to offer.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 07:39 AM   #37
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

One of my favorite non-Mav players
very good article on Klay Thompson

Klay Thompson dares you to underestimate him
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/16...imating-skills
Old 06-07-2016, 09:10 AM   #38
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
He'll get you to the playoffs and sell seats.
I couldn't disagree with you more on this one. KLove's first 6 years in the NBA never got him to the playoffs. In fact, his team was consistently in the bottom of the western conference. I've always had issues with him being voted to the All-Star game yet never getting his team into the playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Love is the perfect guy to put up huge stats on a lottery bound team. He should stick to that.
I agree 100% with you on this. Someone still has to score on bad teams and that is where he is best. They should try to trade him to good lottery team to sell tickets and get quality role players in return.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 09:46 PM   #39
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Cavs are so much better without Love
Old 06-08-2016, 09:48 PM   #40
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I actually think Love might be most effective coming off of the bench. He is an incredibly talented, but also incredibly limited player. He needs a highly specialized role that plays to his strengths..
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote