Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-05-2001, 06:39 PM   #1
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

What up guys, this site is definately tight, I'm glad you guys meandered you way over here, much, much more classy. Anyways, we are fixing to feed Orlando their hearts as we continue our merciless pounding of the East, at least thats how it should work. Anyways, I hope Bradley proves me wrong tonight, peace guys. And hello everyonelse.
Old 03-05-2001, 07:42 PM   #2
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Whats up Cigar.. madape/bradley_bloodfest here. Halftime stats: Bradley 9 minutes, 4 points 5 boards. Not dominating, but I'll take those numbers from the mantis an day. Mad Max contributed in a big way. Just wait until he gets his three-point shot working. Something scary happened in the first half: Dirk picked up two quick fouls at the center spot and had to sit. I do notwant to see this happen on a regular basis. We need Dirk on the floor.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2001, 09:11 PM   #3

Bradley's T started that whole not scoring for 10 minutes thing, he was on the floor the whole time .... yuck