Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 09-11-2006, 11:02 AM   #41
George Gervin

George Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these parts

Well if we are going to buy whatver docudrama is selling i wonder if the same will be said if it also show bush ignoring warnings. If you are going to nail clinton on what was portrayed then i expect all of you back here criticizing bush for his failings.. of course you won't..
George Gervin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2006, 11:42 AM   #42
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Gervin
Well if we are going to buy whatver docudrama is selling i wonder if the same will be said if it also show bush ignoring warnings. If you are going to nail clinton on what was portrayed then i expect all of you back here criticizing bush for his failings.. of course you won't..
I think that the portion of the movie shown today will highlight some of the failures of the Bush admin leading up to 9/11. Condi Rice, I hear, will look particularly bad.

When you find the calls by republicans that ABC needs to edit or pull the drama, please post them. When you find the letter by republicans threatening Disney, please post that, too. When you have the whiney complaints from Bush and his lawyers, GG, please post those.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote