Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2005, 07:07 PM   #33
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE:The people of Iraq send their regards and.....

Quote:
Originally posted by: reeds
"Just imagine if only Saddam was still in Power, we could have world peace and a cure for Aids."

FISH- what are you saying? Saddam is gone- now there is world peace? Not even close..but believe as you wish..

"If you actually think American's problems before the war could stand up to the problems that the Iraqi people were having you are oh so wrong. I'd rather be out of work than wake up with no idea if my family was dead or alive each morning. But thanks for trying."

I didnt say they could stand up to the problems of IRAQ did I?! Our problems should be priority, not their problems. 99% of this country had NO idea about IRAQ or its problems before 9/11. Now it is such a huge concern to the republicans..that means one thing- its all PHONY..you all talk with sympathy, but you really could care less about Iraq. Mavsman, did you lay awake at night thinking, "god- please liberate that country of IRAQ, I feel such sympathy towards them..my heart just bleeds every day for them"...until BUSH and his puppets started talking about Saddam, you had NO CLUE...just admit it...
This is where your logic once again falls apart and you again continue to run your mouth like a 5-year old kid. You do know that there are other countries in the world besides the United States? We are the richest, most well-endowed, healthiest and most free country in the world... why not use what we've been blessed with to help other people instead of keeping all our money to ourselves? This post reeks of selfishness.

The United States should be a priority. That is true. However, the "problems" we were having with unemployment and such issues don't even begin to compare to the thousands of people being tortured and killed every day for being different.

Reeds you're a liberal.. One good thing about liberals is that they usually feel sympathy for everyone, and not just themselves. How you can honestly care more about employing [even more] people in the United States instead of stopping hordes of unneccessary deaths under the angry hand of a ruthless dictator is beyond me.

Would you feel safer knowing that more money is being poured into disease research while mothers, fathers, and children are being tortured, burned alive and gassed every day as we speak? Would that make you happier about your life?
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote