Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-17-2009, 08:32 AM   #1
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Random Mavs are Great Thread

Seats for Soldiers. Wow...

I have made it to all of the seats for soldiers games and they are all greatness. I'm proud to be able to support a team and fans that continue to know what is really important.

Very nice video here with Gary Sinise and Cubes. Gary has been one busy guy on Seats for Soldiers night. Played in Fort Hood, then at Texas Stadium for the Snowflake foundation and is going back on the AAC charter to play another show in San Antonio.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=201634827734
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2009, 02:48 PM   #2
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

From basketbawful:

"I can't really think of anything bad to say about the Mavs"

You have to be REALLY good to get that kind of quote from them.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:56 PM   #3
Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch is on a distinguished road

Hey guys, I'm a Laker fan, but showed my appreciation to the Mavs. I took some time and wrote an article on how far you guys can go this season. Please read and reply.

http://www.letsgobasketball.com/foru...than-expected/
Mr. Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:20 PM   #4
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clutch View Post
Hey guys, I'm a Laker fan, but showed my appreciation to the Mavs. I took some time and wrote an article on how far you guys can go this season. Please read and reply.

http://www.letsgobasketball.com/foru...than-expected/
Man...dude's spamming up my thread!!
Old 12-17-2009, 04:23 PM   #5
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Man...dude's spamming up my thread!!
In all fairness to him, any thread with the word "random" in the title is just asking to be hijacked...
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:24 PM   #6
dude1394
Guru

Well..yeah....but..
Old 12-17-2009, 05:35 PM   #7
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

I love watching the games when the soldiers are there. It helps me keep things in perspective and to appreciate people not named Dirk. In all seriousness, thanks to all the men and women that are serving our country and thanks to the Mavs organizatin for supporting them!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote