Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 02-22-2008, 10:59 PM   #1
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Suns Owning The Celts...

though I hate the Suns....I hate the media frenzy that surrounds the Celts more....

is there a way they can both lose?

21-6 PHX in the first

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 11:19 PM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

...and nobody cares...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 02-22-2008, 11:24 PM   #3
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

You should be watchign this game people. Amare and KG are battling like crazy.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 11:30 PM   #4
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

If only I could, I would watch this game

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 11:32 PM   #5
sike
The Preacha

and for some reason, the Suns just stopped scoring for like 10minutes....it is now 27-26 PHX...6 minutes into the 2nd

Old 02-22-2008, 11:34 PM   #6
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

When was the last time the Suns were held without a field goal for 12 minutes?
Old 02-22-2008, 11:37 PM   #7
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004
When was the last time the Suns were held without a field goal for 12 minutes?
never?

Old 02-22-2008, 11:50 PM   #8
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
though I hate the Suns....I hate the media frenzy that surrounds the Celts more....
Same here.

43-30 Phoenix at the half.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 11:53 PM   #9
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Same here.

43-30 Phoenix at the half.
what an ugly first half....

the Amare/KG battle is nice though.

Old 02-23-2008, 12:04 AM   #10
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Celts played a very ugly first half, only 30 points. Phnx looks pretty good.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:09 AM   #11
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31492

Last edited by Flacolaco; 02-23-2008 at 12:10 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 04:21 PM   #12
sike
The Preacha

what an ugly game that was....

Old 02-23-2008, 04:49 PM   #13
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Great game for Phx. They played defense. They shut down Ray Allen and Pierce completely and made Allen look worse than i have ever seen him and he is good. It was a great heated battle between Amare/Garnett. They both worked hard to get what they had. Amare has become so deadly on those 10 foot jumpers from Nash. Shaq was the difference.

The Celts could not run down and dunk every play. Shaq was a load in the paint. He rebounded good. Now they worry with Shaq and now Amare blocks the shots. A big key to beating the Celts is to stop or slow Rondo. Phx did and Rondo dominated us. I think we can do better. Grant Hill with 13 rebounds is playing amazing. I know how good he has been but he always gets hurt and bad hurt. For him to play at these levels and staying healthy is amazing in itself. He is getting all over the boards with centers and power forwards. Battling them and winning alot of times and i did not know he could do that. He has alot of toughness.

The Celts are so loaded with talent but the majority of them are not young. If teams in the nba push them, defend them and fight them like Phx did thru out this whole season, it might take alot out of them. They are very good and talented but they did have tongues hanging out running up and down, plus Phx was a bad pest on defense to them. The best thing for the Celts, would be for them to be able to cruise and not be pushed and stay healthy in the playoffs but the nba can't let them rest or take a night off. Stopping Allen hurts them badly also because he is so great on the outside and Phx took all outside game away and Shaq make it hard on the inside. It was like a playoff game.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:58 AM   #14
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Phx got owned by the Pistons and the Suns sure did look terrible.

I hope this kills some of the rediculous media praise they've been getting lately.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote