Banned

UberDirk is on a distinguished road

I hope he signs with us.
UberDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2002, 11:20 PM   #2
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have to transform this board into the place you formerly resided? Go away, troll.
Old 07-28-2002, 11:21 PM   #3
UberDirk
Banned

troll??? Excuse me? Im a new member. Please don't be rude to me, it was just a joke!
Old 07-28-2002, 11:24 PM   #4
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

<< Hook, line and sinker, let's see if a certain Murphy bites [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] >>

trolls are not welcome here. go away.
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 11:26 PM   #5
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

What do u guys mean by troll? Anyways welcome UberDirk.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 11:26 PM   #6
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

If you're a new member, then how do you know who Murphy is? And don't think I'm dumb enough to believe that you read Murph's post in The Lounge, and just conveniently decided to see if you could aggravate someone you didn't know. Again, go away.

Why do people that get banned always feel the need to sneak back in?
Old 07-28-2002, 11:28 PM   #7
UberDirk
Banned

Your not nice. Sorry, you can trash this thread if you want.
Old 07-28-2002, 11:28 PM   #8
UberDirk
Banned

Umm, I have read post here before.
Old 07-28-2002, 11:30 PM   #9
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< If you're a new member, then how do you know who Murphy is? And don't think I'm dumb enough to believe that you read Murph's post in The Lounge, and just conveniently decided to see if you could aggravate someone you didn't know. Again, go away.

Why do people that get banned always feel the need to sneak back in?
>>

I was also wondering how does he know Murph if he is a new member lol. Oh looks lik he edited the post well there goes ur indentity lol.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 11:32 PM   #10
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Yes, you've read posts here before. When you were known as Dirk77.

You can't even help yourself. Even if I hadn't pointed it out, your conduct already clearly reveals you for who you are.

Go away.
Old 07-28-2002, 11:33 PM   #11
UberDirk
Banned

come on guy's chill. I just a viewer who wants to post now, let's just have fun posting. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2002, 11:33 PM   #12
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

As if editing the message out will fool the moderators.
Old 07-28-2002, 11:34 PM   #13
UberDirk
Banned

I just want to post mavs stuff, calm down dude.
Old 07-28-2002, 11:38 PM   #14
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

I'm perfectly calm. Just trying to figure out why you can't take a hint.

Old 07-28-2002, 11:40 PM   #15
UberDirk
Banned

B/c, I have the same privelage to post as much as anyone else. Im a huge Mavs fan and i would just like to talk about my team.