Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-03-2006, 09:54 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Official Random Statement Thread

I was just watching the Magnificent 7 on tv and a thought popped into my head.

Yul Brenner was a badass mofo.

Feel free to add your random thought/observation here.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2006, 10:04 PM   #2
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what Quincy Carter is doing at this precise exact moment. Is he watching fireworks? Smoking crack? Feeding his dog? Who knows, but I think it would be very interesting to be able to find out. For that matter, I think it would also be pretty interesting to know what Tony Dumas and Shawn Kemp are doing as well...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 07-03-2006 at 10:06 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 11:08 PM   #3
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Dear Barbie,

You smell like Bolongna
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 01:31 AM   #4
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Bologna is spelled really stupidly.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 01:33 AM   #5
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Try to beat my awesome score in sports trivia:

http://my.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=53165

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 07-04-2006, 01:42 AM   #6
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Did the opening of the first Krystal Burger restraunt in Dallas, in the Spring of 2004 make Dallas/Ft. Worth a better place, and is Krystal's the best late night fast food burger place in DFW? I say yes, on both counts...

Mmmmm... Steamers.
Old 07-04-2006, 02:05 AM   #7
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits are magically delicious!
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:12 AM   #8
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

I could live for a long time on just Subway sandwiches, Skittles, and Gatorade.

Old 07-04-2006, 02:12 AM   #9
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Here's a random question....

How come I can't post pictures? Do I have to buy a subscription to do that?

Old 07-04-2006, 05:22 AM   #10
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Evil, i think Krystals is owned by the same people that own White Castle.

Nashty, 1st thing you have to do is make sure the picture you want to post is on a blank page somewhere online. Then you do this:

[IMG]www.nashty13wantstopostapicture.com/033499/ipg[/IMG]

So put the webpage into the [IMG] and after the webpage, end it with [/IMG]. I have posted a picture since the old dallas-mavs.com board, so if i'm wrong somebody correct me.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Old 07-04-2006, 09:56 AM   #11
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

damn, i could eat like 30 krystal burgers.

white castle does not own krystal. they are competitors. interesting fact: The two chains overlap in market area only in the greater Nashville, Tennessee, Bowling Green, Kentucky, and Frankfort, Kentucky areas.

so i have access to both.
Old 07-04-2006, 10:31 AM   #12
Nash13
Diamond Member

There's no white castle's or Krystals anywhere in my state. Anyone know if there's any in New Orleans or Atlanta? Cause i'm going to both places by the end of the year.

~The Salesman
Old 07-04-2006, 11:08 AM   #13
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

i am pretty sure there's a krystal literally on bourbon street (at one end of it, i think on the corner of canal street?). I'm pretty sure it's a krystal. i seem to hazily remember eating there at 5 or 6 AM after a long night.

yep, just looked on their site - 116 Bourbon St.

And there's a BUNCH in atlanta, according to their site.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 07-04-2006 at 11:10 AM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 01:12 PM   #14
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Thanks Nash 13, I'll try it.

Old 07-04-2006, 04:28 PM   #15
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

"This pop-corn taste terrible... taste like someone jizzed all over it.

I am gonna go piss in that guys gas tank. "
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 07:32 PM   #16
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Medieval legend says that Aquinas's corpse was boiled and his bones preserved as relics. In actuality he was buried in Toulouse.

Last edited by chumdawg; 07-04-2006 at 07:32 PM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 09:29 PM   #17
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I hate people meddling in my business. Sheesh...
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 09:53 PM   #18
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Legend eternally insists that Cleopatra committed suicide by pressing an asp to her bosom. Plutarch suggests that it may have been by taking poison, however.
Old 07-04-2006, 10:43 PM   #19
Drbio
Banned

The Space Shuttle was the most impressive rocket fired on July 4, 2006.
Old 07-04-2006, 11:24 PM   #20
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

bras are overrated....lets outlaw 'em.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 12:16 AM   #21
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

I hate iced tea. Very much.
Old 07-05-2006, 01:01 AM   #22
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

grass is good between my toes. but bad up my nose.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 07-05-2006, 01:18 AM   #23
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Julio Franco is still playing baseball.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 01:42 AM   #24
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Drunkenly leaving a frozen roast in the backseat of your car, and then forgetting about it for a day and a half is a very bad thing to do.
Old 07-05-2006, 02:08 AM   #25
chumdawg
Guru

Rudyard Kipling once lived in Vermont.
Old 07-05-2006, 02:44 AM   #26
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Why do players say they are going to Disneyland after winning a championship?

Old 07-05-2006, 02:45 AM   #27
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

I bet Dirk has never been to Disneyland

Old 07-05-2006, 02:45 AM   #28
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Come to think of it, neither have I

Old 07-05-2006, 06:35 AM   #29
Nash13
Diamond Member

get your hand off my leg.

Where's Orangedays?

~The Salesman
Old 07-05-2006, 09:11 AM   #30
sike
The Preacha

get your hand on my leg.

Old 07-05-2006, 10:05 AM   #31
Drbio
Banned

sike is the best fat alien to have sex with. Come to think of it, he is the only fat alien to have.....nevermind.
Old 07-05-2006, 10:12 AM   #32
sike
The Preacha

fat, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder...and doc has two fat eyes.

I agree with the Pope....condoms are bad.

Old 07-05-2006, 02:31 PM   #33
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

"One time, I ate my neighbors shit."
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 04:06 PM   #34
sike
The Preacha

I don't eat shirts.

Old 07-05-2006, 04:07 PM   #35
Drbio
Banned

Derek Fisher will put Utah over the top.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:12 PM   #36
sike
The Preacha

Doc wants Fisher on top.

Old 07-05-2006, 04:13 PM   #37
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Doc wants Fisher on top of sike, punching him mercilessly, watching the blood flow down the street and into the storm drain.
Read my mind.
Old 07-05-2006, 05:12 PM   #38
chumdawg
Guru

They all fit skinny.
Old 07-05-2006, 07:36 PM   #39
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Dirty Jobs is great television.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:47 PM   #40
Drbio
Banned

Criss Angel is freaky good.

Tags
<clutch tagging>, got a bit fluffy in here