Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-26-2023, 06:34 PM   #361
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Jason Kidd: ?I?m not the savior here. I?m not playing. I?m watching, just like you guys. As a team, we?ve got to mature. ? We?ve got to grow up.?

Man has lost his damn mind. Like holy shit.
Throwing the team under the bus and never once mentioning his total lack of play-calling. Never once mentioning his total lack of smart subs. Never once mentioning his shitty lineups. Not one shred of personal responsibility.

This team has given up on him as all teams do after a year under him. Every year two, the team realizes he's fools gold. He's the cool sub in school that people eventually realize is a sad manchild.

Don't think a new coach will help at this point, but nothing will change until Kidd is gone. That's how toxic he is.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 02-26-2023 at 06:35 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2023, 06:34 PM   #362
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Best thing about that game was it?s going to get Jason Kidd fired.
Old 02-26-2023, 06:35 PM   #363
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Best thing about that game was it?s going to get Jason Kidd fired.
You have too much faith in Cuban.
Old 02-26-2023, 06:39 PM   #364
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

These are the games that make fans lose interest. It was exciting to get Kyrie but the Mavs we outrebounded and coaches did nothing. Losing interest quickly again.
Old 02-26-2023, 06:40 PM   #365
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I mean they did trade Dodo who I thought would never get moved, so maybe there is some hope.

But Kidd doesn't know what he is doing...literally. He answers questions like he isn't the coach of the team...like nearly every post game.

If I see Frank Ntilikina check in going forward, then I'm turning off the game.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 06:50 PM   #366
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

Look at Cwood?s line vs Powell?s and tell me why Wood only played 20 mins. Must be so frustrating for him. DP 6pts, 6 rbs and 1 ast. Wood 14 pts, 9 rbs and 2 asts. Guess who played 26 mins?
Old 02-26-2023, 06:51 PM   #367
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon2 View Post
Look at Cwood?s line vs Powell?s and tell me why Wood only played 20 mins. Must be so frustrating for him. DP 6pts, 6 rbs and 1 ast. Wood 14 pts, 9 rbs and 2 asts. Guess who played 26 mins?
And Green
And McGee

Kidd can pretend it?s not on him, but when he plays the wrong guys the wrong minutes, the loss is on him, no matter how he tries to gaslight us until thinking he?s just an observer.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 02-26-2023 at 06:52 PM.
Old 02-26-2023, 07:04 PM   #368
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

A team that shoots 17% 3s should never win unless that team scores 62 points in the paint (vs 32) and kills you on boards.

The Kyrie trade made no sense if they weren't going to make any subsequent moves to address the frontcourt issues.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 07:10 PM   #369
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
These are the games that make fans lose interest. It was exciting to get Kyrie but the Mavs we outrebounded and coaches did nothing. Losing interest quickly again.
The honeymoon lasted two games and honestly, Luka doesn?t play well with him. Standing and watching Kyrie doesn?t count as off ball.
Old 02-26-2023, 07:14 PM   #370
Simon2
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
The honeymoon lasted two games and honestly, Luka doesn?t play well with him. Standing and watching Kyrie doesn?t count as off ball.
That?s because Kidd?s system is just isolation and kickout plays. Nothing to use Kyrie?s creative moves. Just isolations. Not even sure Kidd really calls any plays. His end game play calling is not very good as he doesn?t seem to know how to draw up plays.
Old 02-26-2023, 07:39 PM   #371
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We'd be 10 games over .500 if Kidd didn't purposely ruin Wood.

Old 02-26-2023, 08:13 PM   #372
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
They repeatedly got destroyed by Golden St on the boards and still decided that Powell was the best option.

At this point we all might as well brace ourselves because Powell will be the starting center again this post season.

Mcgee does some dumb shit at times but dude is clearly a better rebounder and shot blocker than Powell

Powell gets all this praise by the coaches because of his hustle but at the end of day dude is the worst starting center in the NBA
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 09:01 PM   #373
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
They repeatedly got destroyed by Golden St on the boards and still decided that Powell was the best option.

At this point we all might as well brace ourselves because Powell will be the starting center again this post season.

Mcgee does some dumb shit at times but dude is clearly a better rebounder and shot blocker than Powell

Powell gets all this praise by the coaches because of his hustle but at the end of day dude is the worst starting center in the NBA
Hustle means shit if you have no talent. People defend him like he always has great position on defense too. Means 0 if you can't back that up with actually playing defense.

Old 02-26-2023, 10:07 PM   #374
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Kidd has fallen off a cliff since last season. He is as clueless as it gets and IDK what happened to him exactly. When he loses this job, he won't get another HC job unless it's a bottom feeder team desperate for a name. Even thrn I wouldn't do it because you need to develop young talent and manage minutes and get the most out of your roster. He's the worst in the league at doing that. This is truly fucking pathetic. Cuban has to get Kidd outta here asap. Not playing Wood has been a joke from day 1 and he played great today with very limitwd minutes comparwd to whatxwe needed. Starting fn Holiday over Green is another stupid ass decision. Fire him and let Sweeney take over.

I can't defend Luka anymore. He's a bitch if he doesn't get his way. Half the shit he complains about aren't even fouls. Mother fucker is too busy flailing and staring down refs to get back and help on defense....which he sucks at anyway.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 11:35 PM   #375
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Dwight Powell was a -14 in this game

And yet the coaching staff decided no matter what AD did Powell was the best option vs him.

I'm not the biggest Wood supporter but there's no way in hell powell should be playing more minutes.

In fact one could argue that Mcgee should get those starting minutes. At this point I don't care if Mcgee starts and only plays 10-12 minutes I'd rather see that experiment as opposed to seeing the same damn exact outcome year in and year out with Powell as the starting center.

It's pretty damn sad knowing your starting center no matter what will always get out rebounded and over powered in the paint.

I honestly don't think Cuban is 100% committed to this franchise anymore as owner. He just looks spaced out all game. There used to be a time where you could clearly see the dude was passionate and into the games.
Old 02-27-2023, 08:34 AM   #376
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Hustle means shit if you have no talent. People defend him like he always has great position on defense too. Means 0 if you can't back that up with actually playing defense.

Had a day to process, here are my thoughts?

1) Kidd really needs to go. If not for the Kyrie trade I would clamor for him to be fired right now. We need to keep Kyrie so doing something that crazy probably isn?t the move.

2) I 100% agree with those who say Luka needs to mature. I firmly believe 75% of the problem is Kidd. Luka is a 23 year-old. He doesn?t need a friend, he needs guidance and a firm hand. He needs to understand that with a super max contract comes responsibilities of keeping yourself in shape and playing both ends of the floor. He needs accountability.

I previously advocated for Sweeney to take over. I think I?ve changed my mind. We need a fresh voice in the locker room.

3) I wouldn?t be surprised if Kyrie wants to dip this off-season. For all the talk of his immaturity off the basketball court, he is an incredibly mature basketball player on the court. He?s level headed, calm, plays both ends, gets back on defense? all the shit Luka isn?t doing. If he stays he?ll hopefully influence Luka to improve on those things.

4) THJ?s 17 points on 13 shots really doesn?t do justice to how poorly he played last night. He missed two dunks. He took ill advised jack up threes. He was wide open on a fast break and shot a 28 footer fadeaway instead of taking a second to shoot a 26 foot set shot. His bball IQ is just horrendous. Getting rid of him is addition by subtraction.

5) Wood and Green need to play. Javale needs to play. I think starters should be Kyrie - Luka - Green - Maxi - Javale. Wood, Holiday, and Bullock first three in.

6) Lakers fans are insufferable. Acting like they won a championship. God I hope they miss the playoffs so bad.

7) Vanderbilt?. We should?ve done anything to get him. Including trading Hardy.
Old 02-27-2023, 10:08 AM   #377
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/GrantAfseth/stat...en5-OqI_w&s=19

This is a perfect example of why we are so poor at rebounding. Giving up 7 or 8 offensive boards to one player is pathetic.

Luka gives up at least 2, Bullock twice, THJ,Krie,and Holiday all let Vanderbilt slip past them instead of boxing out.

Old 02-27-2023, 10:09 AM   #378
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Had a day to process, here are my thoughts?

1) Kidd really needs to go. If not for the Kyrie trade I would clamor for him to be fired right now. We need to keep Kyrie so doing something that crazy probably isn?t the move.

2) I 100% agree with those who say Luka needs to mature. I firmly believe 75% of the problem is Kidd. Luka is a 23 year-old. He doesn?t need a friend, he needs guidance and a firm hand. He needs to understand that with a super max contract comes responsibilities of keeping yourself in shape and playing both ends of the floor. He needs accountability.

I previously advocated for Sweeney to take over. I think I?ve changed my mind. We need a fresh voice in the locker room.

3) I wouldn?t be surprised if Kyrie wants to dip this off-season. For all the talk of his immaturity off the basketball court, he is an incredibly mature basketball player on the court. He?s level headed, calm, plays both ends, gets back on defense? all the shit Luka isn?t doing. If he stays he?ll hopefully influence Luka to improve on those things.

4) THJ?s 17 points on 13 shots really doesn?t do justice to how poorly he played last night. He missed two dunks. He took ill advised jack up threes. He was wide open on a fast break and shot a 28 footer fadeaway instead of taking a second to shoot a 26 foot set shot. His bball IQ is just horrendous. Getting rid of him is addition by subtraction.

5) Wood and Green need to play. Javale needs to play. I think starters should be Kyrie - Luka - Green - Maxi - Javale. Wood, Holiday, and Bullock first three in.

6) Lakers fans are insufferable. Acting like they won a championship. God I hope they miss the playoffs so bad.

7) Vanderbilt?. We should?ve done anything to get him. Including trading Hardy.
100% agree with all of this.

Old 02-27-2023, 11:02 AM   #379
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
https://twitter.com/GrantAfseth/stat...en5-OqI_w&s=19

This is a perfect example of why we are so poor at rebounding. Giving up 7 or 8 offensive boards to one player is pathetic.

Luka gives up at least 2, Bullock twice, THJ,Krie,and Holiday all let Vanderbilt slip past them instead of boxing out.
For as many rebounds as Luka "gets" in his stat lines, not many seem impactful or forceful. I more often see him staring up and waiting as opposed to looking for a box out or aggressively going after it. Hell, the most aggressive he tends to be in contesting rebounds is when a teammate is there. Need A LOT more from Luka and I don't think that is an unfair statement. He's got to realize he now has help and can provide so much more in other areas and still get his...
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 01:10 PM   #380
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
For as many rebounds as Luka "gets" in his stat lines, not many seem impactful or forceful. I more often see him staring up and waiting as opposed to looking for a box out or aggressively going after it. Hell, the most aggressive he tends to be in contesting rebounds is when a teammate is there. Need A LOT more from Luka and I don't think that is an unfair statement. He's got to realize he now has help and can provide so much more in other areas and still get his...
Yea, and it's not just him. 5 different players featured the same flaw in just that clip of JV offensive boards. THJ and Bullock do it all the time too. They need to be running detailed drills on some of these fundamentals since we refuse to acquire or run out actual big men. Even if you have big men, the g/fs have to box out. It's basic.

Old 02-27-2023, 01:24 PM   #381
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Saw this %$% show live. What a disappointment Luka and Kidd are now.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 02:31 PM   #382
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

I'm positive Tyson Chandler can unretire and immediately be our best center on the team.
Might give you 4 min per quarter - but Center has been a need on this team since he left.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 05:41 PM   #383
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
I'm positive Tyson Chandler can unretire and immediately be our best center on the team.
Might give you 4 min per quarter - but Center has been a need on this team since he left.
If Raef LaFrentz at his current age joined, he would be our best center.

And Kidd would give him a. DNP-CD and then complain that the team needs to mature.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 02-27-2023 at 05:44 PM.
Old 02-27-2023, 11:15 PM   #384
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
MMB on Luka's defense

If we?re being honest, Luka needs to be better. With Irving in tow, the excuse for Doncic?s subpar defense being that he?s worn out from doing everything on offense won?t last as long. After Kleber comes back, that?s it ? there is no white horse storming the countryside to save the Mavericks defense. No more trades, no more buyouts, this is the roster till the season is over. That means the guys on this roster have to do some self-reflection and truly ask themselves if they can be giving a better effort. That includes Doncic, and everyone else. It?s hard to watch the Mavericks defense falter because Doncic is still on the floor with an exasperated look on his face toward an official while the other team races down the floor to score an easy transition bucket.
Old 02-28-2023, 08:22 AM   #385
liqwidhalo

liqwidhalo has a spectacular aura aboutliqwidhalo has a spectacular aura about

Please sign Nerlens Noel! And play the man after you sign him!
liqwidhalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 10:54 AM   #386
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
MMB on Luka's defense

If we?re being honest, Luka needs to be better. With Irving in tow, the excuse for Doncic?s subpar defense being that he?s worn out from doing everything on offense won?t last as long. After Kleber comes back, that?s it ? there is no white horse storming the countryside to save the Mavericks defense. No more trades, no more buyouts, this is the roster till the season is over. That means the guys on this roster have to do some self-reflection and truly ask themselves if they can be giving a better effort. That includes Doncic, and everyone else. It?s hard to watch the Mavericks defense falter because Doncic is still on the floor with an exasperated look on his face toward an official while the other team races down the floor to score an easy transition bucket.
If Luka buys into defense and locks it in, I firmly believe he can be very impactful on that end. We know he doesn't have the foot speed to guard the smaller types, but his size and IQ in terms of anticipating moves and positioning have been evident in the past. It's just that he doesn't do it near enough to impact a full game. With Kyrie here, that's exactly right, he no longer has the excuse of have to do it all on offense and have one dimensional defenders surrounding him.

I think this team could make small changes and see big results:

1. Start Wood. Bring Powell of the bench for energy and hustle that fits in more with that group. And if there's no trust in McGee, then bring in Noel.

2. Whittle the rotation. We don't have to play 10+ guys -- make the call now and let guys gel heading to the postseason. That means, no Frank, Pinson, Lawson, etc. unless the game flow demands it.

3. Active rebounding. We have seen it and said it here before, but the team is just bad at rebounding. I don't think it's for lack of size and skill and believe it's more will and want. Actively box out, face up, bring more bodies to the shot, etc. have to show more hunger.

You do those three things and then I think the rest comes along with it. Overall game and flow would benefit from a more aggressive rebounding team. Defense will benefit from limiting second and third+ chance points and creating more tempo and transition. Chemistry should improve and be there come playoffs as you stopped pretending other guys are NBA caliber and giving out 20 minutes here and there.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 11:02 AM   #387
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

I better see Josh Green in the starting lineup tonight
Old 02-28-2023, 12:28 PM   #388
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I better see Josh Green in the starting lineup tonight
Got some bad news for you....

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 02-28-2023 at 02:47 PM.
Old 02-28-2023, 02:34 PM   #389
tap2390
Diamond Member

The players have every right to be upset (especially Green and Wood) with their inconsistent roles. This team has had enough midseason change and injuries to deal with without Kidd jerking them around.

1) Sign Noel

2) Start Kyrie - Green - Luka - Maxi - Noel for the rest of the season barring injuries.

3) Wood is your 6th man. Bullock and Holiday round out the 8-man playoff rotation. THJ, Powell, and Javale are there to fill in when needed.
Old 02-28-2023, 06:44 PM   #390
Melonhead
Guru

Wild how Jaden Hardy is basically an afterthought in his development.

Somehow always find Frank minutes tho
Old 02-28-2023, 06:56 PM   #391
washedklean77

washedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to all

The absolute worst case scenario for the Mavs tonight would be to get behind early to this inferior Indiana team and play uphill the entire way. And ultimately lose.
Old 02-28-2023, 08:11 PM   #392
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Holiday starts over Green again
Powell starting
No Wood
Old 02-28-2023, 08:44 PM   #393
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Fuck Kidd
Old 02-28-2023, 08:46 PM   #394
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Allowing a trash team to shoot 100%
Old 02-28-2023, 08:47 PM   #395
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

For one fucking game we shouldn?t allow 83/100/100 shooting

One game where we can defend

One game is all I ask
Old 02-28-2023, 08:52 PM   #396
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Kidd is the worst coach in the league
Old 02-28-2023, 08:54 PM   #397
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

43% FT

Four straight missed FTs
Old 02-28-2023, 08:55 PM   #398
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

We?re really going to lose and Cuban really isn?t going to fire Kidd
Old 02-28-2023, 08:55 PM   #399
Dallas41
Diamond Member

4 straight missed FT's followed by a dumb ass foul by THJ on a 3 point shot
Old 02-28-2023, 09:00 PM   #400
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dumb ass Luka asking to challenge a call again already