Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 09-19-2022, 01:33 PM   #1521
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Well winning talks and bs walks. If Wood coming off bench doesn't equate to wins, then it won't continue.

I'm not really sure who is going to start either. Is it Luka/Spence/DFS/Kleber/Javale or Luka/Spence/Bullock/DFS/Javale?
My understanding is Luka/Spence/Bullock/DFS/Javale. The reasoning being Bullock + DFS at 3 & 4 worked well at the end of last season and in the playoffs.
Old 09-19-2022, 03:24 PM   #1522
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
My understanding is Luka/Spence/Bullock/DFS/Javale. The reasoning being Bullock + DFS at 3 & 4 worked well at the end of last season and in the playoffs.
Then you could easily switch to Luka/Spence/DFS/Wood/McGee or Luka/Spence/Bullock/DFS/Wood which would be my preferred lineup.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 01:14 PM   #1523
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

I'm wondering what a Luka/DFS/Bullock/Wood/McGee jumbo SL could do.
DFS/Bullock/Wood would spread the floor to let Luka work and that would allow Dinwiddie to run the 2nd unit....SD/THJ/Green/Maxi/Powell.

That SL would be very strong defensively and there seems to be enough offense to keep it balanced.
And that would be one of the best rebounding SLs in the league.

Last edited by rimrocker; 09-20-2022 at 01:14 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 01:20 PM   #1524
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

7 days to camp. 6 to media day?
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 03:18 PM   #1525
Aplus23

Aplus23 has a spectacular aura aboutAplus23 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
If the only thing that stands between Wood starting is the mavs little promise to start Mcgee, then I'd rather he not be on the team. Wood has the potential to ball the f out.

Mcgee is a solid rotational piece that would be beneficial, but not at the expense of pissing off Wood.

Doesn't matter who starts, it's about who finishes. Wood is gonna play starter minutes and probably finish games as well which is most important. Mcgee gives some size to the starting line-up, I also like the contrast between the 2. Defenses are gonna have to adjust mid game to different playstyles between the 2
Aplus23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 11:38 AM   #1526
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aplus23 View Post
Doesn't matter who starts, it's about who finishes. Wood is gonna play starter minutes and probably finish games as well which is most important. Mcgee gives some size to the starting line-up, I also like the contrast between the 2. Defenses are gonna have to adjust mid game to different playstyles between the 2
An issue that I see with Wood coming off the bench is the fact he is in a contract year. If you put him in a role that he feels doesn't match his own personal image of himself, then he is one and done in Dallas.

I imagine that the starting five is not set in stone (kind of crazy to think otherwise). They may begin the season with Wood as the sixth man, but I would hope Kidd realizes that there is a long-term goal here (re-signing Wood) that likely involves some trial and error with the best group starting and ending games. On the other hand, maybe Wood wins sixth man of the year and he embraces the role.
Old 09-21-2022, 01:04 PM   #1527
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

DSJ signs with the Hornets. That leaves Bledsoe as the last remaining impact insurance guard I'd be interested in.

Old 09-21-2022, 01:31 PM   #1528
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly doubt we fill that last spot.

Maybe we look in the bargain bin at the TDL by trading Powell's expiring, but I think the thought is that

1) Dinwiddie can step up with a whole season and camp - I think this is plausible
2) THJ's return and Wood can make up for the 16ppg we got from Brunson - I think this is likely. Wood averaged 18ppg. THJ averaged 14ppg so even just the addition of Wood (if he matches last year's stats) would make up for the loss
3) SD and THJ can handle some off-guard ball-handling - I find this doubtful. THJ does not have handles and SD had questionable decision making
4) Dorsey and/or Hardy can fill in as third/fourth PG - Unlikely. Dorsey has NBA experience and averaged 17-6-3 per 36 but we're not sure if he'll even make the roster.

I don't think scoring is anywhere near the problem. Luka can make anyone a scorer (even Powell) and we have a lot of good volume guys (Wood, SD, THJ) and we have a lot of guys that can score if they get it in the right place (DFS, Bullock, Powell, McGee, Bertans)

The real problem is ball-handling. There were a LOT of times where Luka's jumper broke and teams made him iso and teams just played off of him so much that our offense collapsed. THAT is why we needed Brunson. It's not the points. Its the movement when Luka is struggling or on the bench. That, I feel like is still a huge hole on this roster. Frank is an off-guard at best. SD too. THJ is a catch-and-shoot guy who can occasionally drive (but only for himself as he sucks passing it on the move).

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 09-21-2022 at 01:52 PM.
Old 09-21-2022, 01:40 PM   #1529
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

I?m pretty meh on Bledsoe, but we def need another ball handler. I haven?t watched him in the last few years. I thought he was pretty washed, but we don?t have much of a choice.

I don?t see how we can bring Wood off the bench and not expect him to leave in a year. He?s our 2-3 best player. How can he not be in the SL? I?m all for Dinwiddie and THJ coming off the bench and running the reserve unit.

Last edited by BPo001; 09-21-2022 at 01:43 PM.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 04:27 PM   #1530
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

I get the feeling the Mavs FO wants to keep that roster spot open for flexibility. The remaining options are intriguing, but not needle moving. DJ Augustin, Facundo Campazzo, and Elfrid Payton are nice options. I just see them maybe waiting to see how teams get through training camp and what trade options might look like. I still think the need will be filled via trade, but I wouldn't mind either of the three FAs listed.

Edit: these options are obviously outside of Eric Bledsoe.

Last edited by saclare; 09-21-2022 at 04:28 PM.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 05:16 PM   #1531
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I get the feeling the Mavs FO wants to keep that roster spot open for flexibility. The remaining options are intriguing, but not needle moving. DJ Augustin, Facundo Campazzo, and Elfrid Payton are nice options. I just see them maybe waiting to see how teams get through training camp and what trade options might look like. I still think the need will be filled via trade, but I wouldn't mind either of the three FAs listed.

Edit: these options are obviously outside of Eric Bledsoe.
It would be better to get a guy to go through training camp versus scrambling to sign someone in case Luka or Spencer went down though, but I guess they are comfortable with that risk.

Old 09-21-2022, 06:25 PM   #1532
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aplus23 View Post
It matters to the players. Especially ones in contract years. Wood will quickly turn disgruntled if he?s backing up McGee, even if he?s getting more minutes on paper.
Old 09-21-2022, 08:11 PM   #1533
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

it's strange to me that posters can read players' minds.

Player X totally cares
Player X totally doesn't care

I don't get it.
Old 09-22-2022, 08:06 AM   #1534
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post

Player X totally cares

I don't get it.
I feel safe guessing that Wood 100% wants to start and thinks he should be. Especially given our need for quality bigs. I'd rather bring SD off the bench if I had to make a choice between those 2 *IF* we actually did promise McGee the starting center role. Not having fresh Luka with Wood is hard to comprehend at this point.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 08:45 AM   #1535
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

4 days to media day
5 days to camp

This is our roster
Old 09-22-2022, 08:45 AM   #1536
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

4 days to media day
5 days to camp

This is our roster
Old 09-22-2022, 08:49 AM   #1537
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Bojan to Pistons for Kelly Olynyk and Saben Lee. Doesn't look like any picks are involved.

Mavs fans gonna get upset about this, but let's be honest, Ainge isn't going to gift us a player like that after we just embarrassed them in the playoffs.

Old 09-22-2022, 10:34 AM   #1538
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Not having fresh Luka with Wood is hard to comprehend at this point.
Fresh Luka and fresh Wood
Old 09-22-2022, 10:40 AM   #1539
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post

Player X totally cares

I don't get it.
Are you implying Wood came to Dallas in a contract year expecting to come off the bench when he's been a starter for every game the last two seasons?

Dont need to strawman.
Old 09-22-2022, 02:11 PM   #1540
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Are you implying Wood came to Dallas in a contract year expecting to come off the bench when he's been a starter for every game the last two seasons?

Dont need to strawman.
So I believe Wood is eligible for an extension Dec 15 which they should offer him the second they can. Can't have another Brunson walking situation. You take the risk and lock him up if he takes it.

Old 09-23-2022, 11:06 AM   #1541
purplefrog
Platinum Member

Quote:
So I believe Wood is eligible for an extension Dec 15 which they should offer him the second they can. Can't have another Brunson walking situation. You take the risk and lock him up if he takes it.
Agree 100%. Did MBT learn from the Brunson debacle or not? Enquiring minds want to know. I will take this a step further and say that if they can't sign Wood to an extension early on, then they should consider a trade. There is no history with this guy (so no expectation that he and his agent will seriously consider re-signing) and while I am excited about what he brings to the table, Mavs cannot afford to lose another key player for nothing.
Old 09-23-2022, 11:44 AM   #1542
purplefrog
Platinum Member

Proposed trade of the Day:

Mavs trade Powell and Green
Pacers send Theis and McConnnell to the Mavs

Mavs get a veteran PG in McConnell and fill that void as a playmaker for the second unit. Theis can provide all they need as the third string 5. Losing Green may bring some heartburn, but his strengths are not of primary importance to the Mavs at this this time. They need a ball handler. Desperately.

Pacers trade away two longer contracts (McConnel is three years; Theis is two guaranteed and a third as player option). They also get a young potential wing defender in Green.
Old 09-23-2022, 01:43 PM   #1543
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:

Mavs get a veteran PG in McConnell and fill that void as a playmaker for the second unit. Theis can provide all they need as the third string 5. Losing Green may bring some heartburn, but his strengths are not of primary importance to the Mavs at this this time. They need a ball handler. Desperately.

Pacers trade away two longer contracts (McConnel is three years; Theis is two guaranteed and a third as player option). They also get a young potential wing defender in Green.
Bad teams don't need wing defenders that can't do anything else. And I'm not really interested in Theis. Feel like we can get a ball handler elsewhere.

Old 09-23-2022, 01:49 PM   #1544
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:

Spotrac has Theis' last year as a club option, but in the form of 100% dead cap if cut which seems like a really stupid way to set up an option lol

I don't love taking on not one but two role players will additional years tacked on to them. But those are two types of players who would create some flexibility and could even offer some trade filler, salary match in the future.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 05:07 PM   #1545
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Cato says the Mavs are going to rely on Frank to be that ball handler we need.

He hasn't proven he can do that yet, and it takes away from what he does really well IMO. But he is still only 24 and had a good season. He seemed to be that 3rd guard early on last season, but faded in that area as the season progressed.

But until we sign someone else, then we must use the pieces we have. At least we have Hardy waiting in case he fails.

Old 09-23-2022, 10:09 PM   #1546
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Frank has good handles

He just has no playmaking
Old 09-24-2022, 07:41 AM   #1547
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

According to Dinwiddie's IG Jaden Hardy has been lighting up the Mavs vets in pickup games.
Old 09-24-2022, 11:16 AM   #1548
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
According to Dinwiddie's IG Jaden Hardy has been lighting up the Mavs vets in pickup games.
He?s ultimately the solution I want? he?s got handles, aggressive drives, and potentially a nice jumper

I just saw almost nothing in summer league, but we also could have had the least talented squad around Hardy of any summer league in the last 40 years. Maybe with a supporting cast, he can have low enough gravity to be successful.
Old 09-24-2022, 12:02 PM   #1549
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You mean pickup games where nobody plays defense? Playing against plumbers and construction workers.
Old 09-24-2022, 12:07 PM   #1550
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
I haven't found this on his IG. Could you link it?

And yeah, Hardy is made for playground type basketball, but he needs to prove it in organized basketball. He is taking over trey burke's role of a guy that you need scoring from in a pinch.

Old 09-24-2022, 02:00 PM   #1551
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
I haven't found this on his IG. Could you link it?

And yeah, Hardy is made for playground type basketball, but he needs to prove it in organized basketball. He is taking over trey burke's role of a guy that you need scoring from in a pinch.
It was on his story yesterday I think? He has another post today that says ?the rook @jhardy ran the table in pickup again? so Dinwiddie is drinking more wine to celebrate.
Old 09-24-2022, 04:39 PM   #1552
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

I really want Hardy to succeed. If he turns out, then the Brunson fiasco will be completely erased from my memory.

Dirk came in and got 20mpg and put up 8pts, 3reb on a 40/21/77 split. People forget that a HoFer like Dirk didn't hit the ground running.

If we're okay playing Hardy until he improves, I could see a lot of growth in him. Then again, this team is already win-now unlike the 98-99 Mavs. Not sure how much Kidd will play him unless we get some blowouts. All I know is he probably won't improve without playing time and he doesn't look ready to contribute yet.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 09-24-2022 at 04:45 PM.
Old 09-24-2022, 06:31 PM   #1553
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Frank Ntilikina is made of glass, so any injury and suddenly Hardy will get those minutes.

And any injury to Luka or Spencer also catapults Hardy.

Not really worried about him getting a chance unless they just instantly d-league him.

Old 09-25-2022, 05:02 AM   #1554
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJay View Post
Are we championship contenders yes or no? If the answer is no, you agree with me or you're just pessimistic too.
But you seem to have the attitude that we'll NEVER be contenders because nobody wants to play with Luka. I don't think that's true.

Are we championship contenders in 2023? My honest answer is... I don't know. But probably not. But I think we're in a far better position than most to be in the title hunt over the next decade or so, so I don't think I'm being pessimistic at all.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 09-25-2022 at 05:17 AM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 05:10 AM   #1555
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree his take is pessimistic, but you also can't mention Cleveland and Dallas in the same sentence like they are the same city in the same situation. DFW is the fourth largest metro area in the country now with a high profile owner. At some point you can't keep making excuses as to why players don't want to play here.
I totally disagree. When it comes to NBA free agency, I don't think there is much of a difference between Dallas and Cleveland. Again, I think history shows us that there are only three cities free agents find attractive, and Dallas isn't one of them. And I'm almost positive players don't give a flying f*ck about a high profile owner. You can say I'm making excuses about players not wanting to play here- but they don't seem to want to play in Chicago, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Houston, DC, or Toronto either. All of them are very large metro areas and have a free agent history as abysmal as the Mavs' or worse.

Quote:
It still comes down to a simple fact though. An injury to Luka or Dinwiddie could put us into the lottery real quick. We need an insurance guard. Period.
Well I think most teams would be in the lottery if they lost their 1st team all-NBA superstar to injury. But yes, we definitely need another guard, no argument here.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 10:57 AM   #1556
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Media day is tomorrow
Camp starts Tuesday
Old 09-26-2022, 11:37 AM   #1557
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm craving Mav news

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 11:52 AM   #1558
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I'm craving Mav news
Stuff on social media right now. Wood is indeed coming off the bench. Frank and Green for third guard. But we kinda knew all this already, so it's not really new.

Old 09-26-2022, 01:14 PM   #1559
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Today is media day!

Love my Mavs and seeing them in uniform.

Tomorrow is first practice so lots of news to come tomorrow afternoon.
Old 09-26-2022, 03:05 PM   #1560
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Our boy made the Onion...so proud.

https://www.theonion.com/luka-doncic...source=twitter