Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 12-20-2016, 07:58 PM   #1
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
I'm with Tap on this one. Regardless of the very poor organization he's had to deal with you can't behave in the way he behaved. This is not an isolated incident and there really is no excuse for how he has behaved his entire professional career. He can have a pass before he was a professional and he can maybe have an adjustment period to start his career about how to conduct himself. But this is his 7th season now, and he's still throwing tantrums on and off the floor like a spoiled brat.
Here is a list of the his issues...

http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nba/sac...122042604.html

12 incidents is a lot.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 08:40 PM   #2
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Here is a list of the his issues...

http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nba/sac...122042604.html

12 incidents is a lot.
Wow that's ridiculous. Simply no excuse for a player to have a list like that.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 05:16 PM   #3
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Kyrie >>>> Curry.
Old 12-25-2016, 05:20 PM   #4
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly didn't like the way the game ended. Jefferson contact on Durant was incidental so I get the no call but I hate seeing games end like that. GSW's can't win games while being that sloppy either. They were really careless with the ball in that 4th it looked to me.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote