Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-09-2005, 08:00 AM   #1
yanirar

yanirar is on a distinguished road
Default hello my friends! i'm from...

Hello
My name is Yanir.
I'm 16th years old and i'm love the mavericks!!!
It's little hard to me to write in english so please dont laugh on me (LOL).
Here in israel it's very hard to follow on mavs, but i do all i can to watch the game.
Even if it's mean to wake up at 04:30 or 03:00 in the morning- only 2-3 hours of sleep.
For example, today I wake up at 04:30 after 2 hours of sleep.

Here in Israel we have 1 channel of sports tv.
They are do only 1 game in week of NBA game
In the Playoffs it's 3...
We have also ESPN channel but they all the time gives us to watch basketball instead of NBA game...

so... I hope that i come in to this forum more...

bye
Old 05-09-2005, 09:46 AM   #2
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all
Default RE:hello my friends! i'm from...

Welcome to the board!
Old 05-09-2005, 09:55 AM   #3
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: hello my friends! i'm from...

thanks for coming Yanir! I hope you have a good time here!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 10:22 AM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome. Another Mavs fan in Israel....cool!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 10:35 AM   #5
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Yanirar is my middle name!!! Welcome!!!
Old 05-09-2005, 11:25 AM   #6
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I miss Romus...
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 11:29 AM   #7
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I miss bogey

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 05-09-2005, 11:35 AM   #8
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

It's always nice to have another fan on these boards.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 11:48 AM   #9
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

welcome aboard. Sike will walk you though the site.
Old 05-09-2005, 12:09 PM   #10
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever
really yanirar you only need to know one thing: don't listen to drbio, mavsfanforever, LRB, irontoad, and anyone with the little word "moderator" under their name....none of these people are really worth listening to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

a message for yanirar from his new best friend sike: If you want to enter the General Mavs section of the board and a screen comes up that asks you to enter a login password....just click the "login" button without typing any password and you will get in! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2005, 12:31 PM   #11
yanirar

yanirar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Quote:
really yanirar you only need to know one thing: don't listen to drbio, mavsfanforever, LRB, irontoad, and anyone with the little word "moderator" under their name....none of these people are really worth listening to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

a message for yanirar from his new best friend sike: If you want to enter the General Mavs section of the board and a screen comes up that asks you to enter a login password....just click the "login" button without typing any password and you will get in! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
thank you sike!

we have here more mavs fun from israel???
Old 05-09-2005, 12:46 PM   #12
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: yanirar
we have here more mavs fun from israel???
Yes, at least one more board member. He goes by the screen name of nowitzki prophecy.

And don't pay attention to sike.... he's too busy trying to figure out where he left his manhood.
Old 05-09-2005, 01:04 PM   #13
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
he's too busy trying to figure out where he left his manhood.
so many joke I can't even utter....so many jokes I can't even utter......so many jokes I can't even utter....

Old 05-09-2005, 01:13 PM   #14
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally posted by: yanirar

Here in israel it's very hard to follow on mavs, but i do all i can to watch the game.
Even if it's mean to wake up at 04:30 or 03:00 in the morning- only 2-3 hours of sleep.
For example, today I wake up at 04:30 after 2 hours of sleep.

Here in Israel we have 1 channel of sports tv.
They are do only 1 game in week of NBA game
In the Playoffs it's 3...
We have also ESPN channel but they all the time gives us to watch basketball instead of NBA game...

bye
Welcome Yanir

You should be happy about 3 games a week.
If you cant afford pay tv in Germany, you won't see any live games. It's like: Dirk WHO?
I get up in the middle of the night and start a program on my pc that enables you to see a chinese tv chanel that broadcasts the NBA (thanks to Yao Ming) to watch the Mavs.

I'm trying to pick up some chinese, but darn, that language is really weird.
Old 05-09-2005, 01:15 PM   #15
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I get up in the middle of the night and start a program on my pc that enables you to see a chinese tv chanel that broadcasts the NBA (thanks to Yao Ming) to watch the Mavs.
now that's love!

Old 05-10-2005, 12:51 AM   #16
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

yanir, you are lucky to not witness this game.

Any doubts pm Sike.
Old 05-10-2005, 12:55 AM   #17
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
yanir, you are lucky to not witness this game.

Any doubts pm Sike.
stop trying to make me talk about this game!

Old 05-10-2005, 12:59 AM   #18
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

better yet, you could call him on the phone

(972) 241-4200
Old 05-10-2005, 10:17 AM   #19
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Actually, his number changed to: (386) 462-7779
Old 05-10-2005, 11:00 AM   #20
sike
The Preacha

my email is really the only way to reach me: www.XERXESstalksme@ELlovessike.com

Old 05-10-2005, 11:40 AM   #21
XERXES
Diamond Member

Wow- you always respond when i write to you at:

justsaynotohetero@sikeyawards.org
Old 05-10-2005, 03:53 PM   #22
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky

(972) 241-4200
I thought Mick at the Dallas Space Station was playing a joke on me when he told me there was no Erica. Thanks for the awkward experience. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2005, 08:22 PM   #23
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: XERXES
Wow- you always respond when i write to you at:

justsaynotohetero@sikeyawards.org
....just in case you want to reach sexy at his email: www.poopypantsbabyarm@kissmymommyfor$$$.fart

Old 05-10-2005, 08:45 PM   #24
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally posted by: Smiles
Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky

(972) 241-4200
I thought Mick at the Dallas Space Station was playing a joke on me when he told me there was no Erica. Thanks for the awkward experience. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
haha

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2005, 09:33 PM   #25
sike
The Preacha

call this number to know where sexy takes all his....clients: (972) 774-0593

Old 05-11-2005, 09:15 AM   #26
XERXES
Diamond Member

*sigh*...*yawn* the old "i'll show them to make fun of me...I'll make a joke about the house of wax" line...it's pure comedy gold. i hope someone is writing this stuff down...
Old 05-11-2005, 10:43 AM   #27
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Old 05-11-2005, 11:04 AM   #28
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike

....just in case you want to reach sexy at his email: www.poopypantsbabyarm@kissmymommyfor$$$.fart
anyone ever see that SNL fake ad... it was for some serious company, but the only domain name they could get/afford was clownpenis.fart. so it would have some guy speaking seriously about the company, then a voiceover would say "clownpenis.fart"

this post reminded me of that. anyway, funny ad.

i now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.
Old 05-11-2005, 11:10 AM   #29
XERXES
Diamond Member

nice