Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-15-2005, 11:45 AM   #1
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default The Coolest Guy at D-M?

The list of cool guys and girls is long - but the coolest of them all? Without a doubt, U2!!! What a good samaritan. I just wanted to sing his accolades and thank him for helping me out in a pinch!
Old 03-15-2005, 11:55 AM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: The Coolest Guy at D-M?

I can echo that...U2 is without a doubt a kind soul.

he has gone WAY out of his way to help me...

u2sarajevo is the best thing about the band [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 12:01 PM   #3
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE:The Coolest Guy at D-M?

LRB is the coolest, believe me.

Old 03-15-2005, 02:36 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd agree, but U2 in a mod skirt is a very disturbing visual. It's not pretty.....you wouldn't like it.

my eyes......my eyes........aaaaaaahhhhh......

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 02:48 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Struggehling
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 02:48 PM   #6
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

U2, Sike, Sexy, KG, Psych, Grnd...
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 03:14 PM   #7
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

EL didn't list me :*(
Umm...it'd be easier to just list the non-cool people
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 03:25 PM   #8
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Xerxes, I respect you ........but, I'm going to have to help you out with this one....

BaD radio has a segment called "Gay/Not Gay". It's where they talk about gay things that otherwise heterosexual men do. I'm sorry Xerxes, but this thread definitely doesn't fall into the "Not Gay" category.
Old 03-15-2005, 03:46 PM   #9
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Yeah- I know. I thought about adding the word "hetero" to the title of the thread. But, I figured that it was inferred. U2 just really came through for me and he didn't have to. But, thanks for the 'gay/ not gay' reference.

Murph- where were you when I was doing battle with Kiki in regards to the sex-changing 4th grader last week?
Old 03-15-2005, 03:56 PM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

I saw the thread...and I think I even commented in it....

As for this thread, I thought that you were a BaD radio listener.....and thought you'd enjoy the reference.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:01 PM   #11
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

You are welcome. Thanks for the nice comments. Too bad the board bully decided to try and discredit your thoughtfulness.

Erin go Bragh.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:35 PM   #12
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

ahem...

i would like to nominate myself.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:47 PM   #13
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
You are welcome. Thanks for the nice comments. Too bad the board bully decided to try and discredit your thoughtfulness.
If you weren't wearing a mod skirt, perhaps you'd actually do something about it....
Old 03-15-2005, 04:56 PM   #14
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
If you weren't wearing a mod skirt, perhaps you'd actually do something about it....
Don't bring the moderator equation into this. Xerxes was attempting to thank me for something I did for him. You are obviously offended that someone here got accolades that wasn't named Murphy3. Get off your high horse and realize the world doesn't revolve around you.

Back on topic... thanks again Xerxes.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:59 PM   #15
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Quote:
Don't bring the moderator equation into this. Xerxes was attempting to thank me for something I did for him. You are obviously offended that someone here got accolades that wasn't named Murphy3. Get off your high horse and realize the world doesn't revolve around you.

Back on topic... thanks again Xerxes.
Bottom line..... Even though you're a mod, you can't touch me. It pisses you off that a non mod carries more weight around here than you.
Old 03-15-2005, 05:12 PM   #16
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

The only thing that "pisses" me off around here is the arrogant attitude you have with some posters (including myself). As a mod, I can and will touch you when you cross the line of breaking the forum Community standards.

Get over yourself.
Old 03-15-2005, 05:15 PM   #17
Murphy3
Guru

Do what you've gotta do. I don't think you can do anything..but hey, prove it.
Old 03-15-2005, 05:20 PM   #18
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Do what you've gotta do. I don't think you can do anything..but hey, prove it.
Ummmm.... you haven't broken any rules so there's nothing to do.
Old 03-15-2005, 05:26 PM   #19
Murphy3
Guru

<edited by Murphy3>
Old 03-15-2005, 05:35 PM   #20
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Let's not go there Murphy. I apologize if I provoked that type of response from you. Cool off and I will to.

I mean, I'm already cool right? That's what this thread was all about.
Old 03-15-2005, 05:36 PM   #21
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 05:39 PM   #22
Murphy3
Guru

chill out dude.
Old 03-15-2005, 05:39 PM   #23
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

i nominate KG and doc.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 05:58 PM   #24
Drbio
Banned

Aw shucks Aex......back at ya!

Man...what happened in this thread? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2005, 06:05 PM   #25
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

ahem... before i was so rudely interrupted...

Old 03-15-2005, 06:06 PM   #26
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't name one. Sike, U2, KG, Chiwas, BBL, Chumdawg, LRB, Ames7, my fellow parrot FreshJive, Twelli. I'm sure I'm forgetting people, but I really like these forums!
Old 03-15-2005, 07:21 PM   #27
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Big Boy Laroux
ahem... before i was so rudely interrupted...

I wish to second the nomination.

And add Chiwas, Evilmav and Madape to the list.

southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 07:23 PM   #28
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I would like to nominate Murphy3.
Old 03-15-2005, 07:30 PM   #29
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
I would like to nominate Murphy3.
I second that....
Old 03-15-2005, 07:45 PM   #30
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

tee hee hee..

it's threads like this that bring a joyful tear to my eye.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 07:48 PM   #31
Drbio
Banned

If Rhylan gets no votes I'm leaving.
Old 03-15-2005, 07:49 PM   #32
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
If Rhylan gets no votes I'm leaving.
I counter any vote that Rhylan gets with a negative vote real hard.
Old 03-15-2005, 07:51 PM   #33
Drbio
Banned

Well...that's close enough I suppose.
Old 03-15-2005, 08:38 PM   #34
Murphy3
Guru

Well doc, since you were so nice about it, I'll let it slide.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:47 PM   #35
Drbio
Banned

Yep...that's me. Mr. Nice Guy. I should change my name.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:54 PM   #36
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

[img]i/expressions/anim_roller.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2005, 11:05 PM   #37
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

agree with chiwas.
Old 03-15-2005, 11:51 PM   #38
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

chiwas is cool

...despite living in a hot country [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 12:11 AM   #39
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark
agree with chiwas.
people from arkansas are always thinking backwards. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2005, 10:07 AM   #40
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

I'm dying to get into the fray here, but since everyone is "cool" now, I'll resist deconstructing this thread any further. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

U2 has definitely "been there" for me a time or two, so I'd have to agree that he is quite cool. I must, however, refrain from nominating or voting for any one poster as "coolest". "I could no sooner chose a favorite star in the heavens!"