Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-25-2009, 09:26 AM   #2001
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

After the year Dirk had for this team...they better make a splash for him. (Kaman and Vince would be VERY nice...and Kaman/Miller would even be a fine consolation)

I love the Mavs...but not necessarily THIS Mavs team. Things have to change around here.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 09:27 AM   #2002
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
If the Mavs can't get Kaman or Camby then Okafor does seem like the next logical choice at center.

He is every bit as talented as Kaman but a little small. Eh, in today's game, who cares. He is a consistent 13-15 ppg, 10 rpg, 1.5 bpg. If the Mavs can get that for Junk, then I'll stop bitching .
Didn't Okafor just get extended last year?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 06-25-2009, 09:39 AM   #2003
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

I'm starting to think that Cuban has burned to many bridges that teams don't want to help us out anymore, when the Mavs do try to trade other teams try to rip us off and take our best players and give us scrubs in return.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:14 AM   #2004
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
I'm starting to think that Cuban has burned to many bridges that teams don't want to help us out anymore, when the Mavs do try to trade other teams try to rip us off and take our best players and give us scrubs in return.
This makes me ask: Why the obsession with Vince Carter? The reports were that the Spurs only chased RJ down after talks with NJ for Carter fell through.. That means that the Nets turned down an offer that is almost exactly like the one that we could make, so what makes people think that we can offer more without ending up lopsided in favor of the Nets (like the Devin trade)?

This isn't beating a dead horse, it's just saying that the Nets seem like they're going to "overcharge" for the likes of VC. I know we want reliability/great MPG but is a Honda Civic really worth trading 7 Kia Rio's for?

I'm sorry but I think I'd be much happier to hear that the Mavs are pursuing other options over VC. I agree that he would be great here, but I just don't see us getting him for the bargain that could potentially be had somewhere out there.

Oh well, at least we're not talking about Capt. Jack or Shaq anymore.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:26 AM   #2005
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
This makes me ask: Why the obsession with Vince Carter? The reports were that the Spurs only chased RJ down after talks with NJ for Carter fell through.. That means that the Nets turned down an offer that is almost exactly like the one that we could make, so what makes people think that we can offer more without ending up lopsided in favor of the Nets (like the Devin trade)?
Did the Spurs offer a player comparable to Josh Howard (or JET/Stack)?

Quote:
I'm sorry but I think I'd be much happier to hear that the Mavs are pursuing other options over VC.
Oh yeah? Let's see your list of more eligible bachelors...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-25-2009 at 10:28 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:55 AM   #2006
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Did the Spurs offer a player comparable to Josh Howard (or JET/Stack)?
I personally don't see it being wise to use Josh Howard to pull VC, and if we do then it seems like they'd want Josh Howard/Stack/Damp (or similar) so they could save cash, get expirings, and still have an all-star player to add to their lineup.

I just see the Nets getting the winning end if we give them everything that they'll probably want for VC. Maybe I'm just sour from the sky-high price of Kidd though.

Quote:
Oh yeah? Let's see your list of more eligible bachelors...
You know, I don't even know where to begin. I still think that a call to Detroit for Rip would be worthwhile, as well as Wizards for Caron, Suns for Stoudemire, etc.. Supposedly Phoenix is wanting to clear some cash off the books and they surely didn't do that with Shaq so we should go after Amar'e for sure.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm not a VC fan.. He's a badass for sure. I just don't see the Nets letting go of him without generous compensation, the type of compensation that might be just a little too generous.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:57 AM   #2007
Justin Credible

BTW, I'm not meaning to make it sound like those other players are more eligible than Carter, but it can't hurt to make the call.. Although it does seem like Amar'e is more eligible and would be perfect for us.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:04 AM   #2008
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I personally don't see it being wise to use Josh Howard to pull VC, and if we do then it seems like they'd want Josh Howard/Stack/Damp (or similar) so they could save cash, get expirings, and still have an all-star player to add to their lineup.

I just see the Nets getting the winning end if we give them everything that they'll probably want for VC. Maybe I'm just sour from the sky-high price of Kidd though.

You know, I don't even know where to begin. I still think that a call to Detroit for Rip would be worthwhile, as well as Wizards for Caron, Suns for Stoudemire, etc.. Supposedly Phoenix is wanting to clear some cash off the books and they surely didn't do that with Shaq so we should go after Amar'e for sure.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm not a VC fan.. He's a badass for sure. I just don't see the Nets letting go of him without generous compensation, the type of compensation that might be just a little too generous.
They traded Shaq for expiring contracts. How did they not save money??
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:10 AM   #2009
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Howard/Stack/Damp for Carter doesn't even add up financially - that trade can't happen (and I doubt Cuban is going to let Thorn rape him again...)

I think JET/Stack for Vince Carter is the only deal our FO would realistically entertain (unless they believe in addition by subtraction and offer Howard...)

Quote:
If you're worried about using too many trade chips on one player, then stay away from Amare & Butler - getting either of those guys would be the only move we could afford to make this summer (although they might be worth it...)

Rip works, but I'm not sure how desperate Detroit is to shed salary at this point...

Last edited by Underdog; 06-25-2009 at 11:12 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:10 AM   #2010
Justin Credible

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Shaq was an expiring himself (next season), and the players they took on were expiring next season. They traded $20m in Shaq for $19m in scrub players. That still puts them at $61m for next season without counting them resigning any of their FA's.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:10 AM   #2011
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
They saved 4.5 million since Paviolic's contract isn't fully guaranteed. Keep in mind Shaq's contract expires next year as well. They can buyout Wallace and probably save a little more but I doubt Ben would leave a lot of money on the table.

I have a feeling the Mavs land VC tonight.
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:13 AM   #2012
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
Quote from Cuban's twitter.

Why is Mark being so d*mn reactive right now. We're in a position where we need to be more proactive.
I'm really asking myself why Donnie and Mark are taking the word "offseason" so d*amn literally?

Edit: RJ is gone, Shaq is gone... I wonder who's gonna be next.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 06-25-2009 at 11:14 AM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:17 AM   #2013
Justin Credible

Quote:
Howard/Stack/Damp for Carter doesn't even add up financially - that trade can't happen (and I doubt Cuban is going to let Thorn rape him again...)

I think JET/Stack for Vince Carter is the only deal our FO would realistically entertain (unless they believe in addition by subtraction and offer Howard...)
You're right, and I should've been more specific in what I meant. I figured that they'd do something like combine VC with with some other garbage contracts in exchange for actual talent, although after looking it seems like the only somewhat large contracts that they have are Devin Harris (which hoopshype doesn't list his contract amounts) and Bobby Simmons.. Two players that I don't see them trading to the Mavericks.

I wasn't meaning to list that as a trade scenario, I was just listing the players that I think would be involved (at least 2 of our 3 most valuable chips).

Quote:
If you're worried about using too many trade chips on one player, then stay away from Amare & Butler...

Rip works, but I'm not sure how desperate Detroit is to shed salary at this point...
Another one of those situations where I wonder what's going on in Phoenix. People make it seem like they just want Amar'e out ASAP and they definitely don't seem to have saved any money ($1m) in the Shaq trade so maybe they'd be more open to it than people realize.

I don't know, I go back and forth from the link provided to me earlier regarding NBA salaries, hoopshype, dallasbasketball, random sports sites, and this just trying to get my bearings as to what the true possibilities are. I'm not meaning to make it sound as if I'm a know-it-all or anything, I just don't see the Nets giving up Carter without somewhat comparable talent in return (Howard), and I don't see that as being a huge upgrade for the Mavs.

[edit] Case in point: I wasn't aware that the Suns saved $4m through one of the contracts not being fully guaranteed. I'm just in for the ride and an occasional post when I have something to say (or when I've been up since 6 slamming energy drinks, such as the case today ).

Last edited by Justin Credible; 06-25-2009 at 11:20 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:22 AM   #2014
sike
The Preacha

Norm just mentioned that Kaman and Chandler are trying to get moved...

Old 06-25-2009, 11:30 AM   #2015
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Kaman and VC!!!

NJ owes us for raping us in the Harris/Kidd trade.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:32 AM   #2016
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Come on Kaman and VC!!!

NJ owes us for raping us in the Harris/Kidd trade.
What is the general consensus about what it takes to get VC?

Old 06-25-2009, 11:32 AM   #2017
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Non Mav NBA Sources say Damp's expiring contract isn't appealing this summer.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:33 AM   #2018
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Norm just mentioned that Kaman and Chandler are trying to get moved...
Would be nice to acquire both players but what would it take to get them?
Old 06-25-2009, 11:35 AM   #2019
Underdog

Quote:
What is the general consensus about what it takes to get VC?
JET/Stack or Josh/Stack...

Old 06-25-2009, 11:38 AM   #2020
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
JET/Stack or Josh/Stack...
Jet isn't realistic thought, right? Josh is more likely? Josh would love be reunited with his boy.

Old 06-25-2009, 11:39 AM   #2021
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

Maybe Mark and Donnie should start reading these boards people here seem to have a better sense of how things should be then they do.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:40 AM   #2022
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
Non Mav NBA Sources say Damp's expiring contract isn't appealing this summer.
I know where this came from (today's draft-day doughnuts on db.com), but please, people, cite sources when you're posting stuff like this.

And if you didn't think that Damp's trade value, at least the part of it tied to his contract status, is lower now than it will be at the trade deadline, you don't follow the NBA very closely.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:47 AM   #2023
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

Is everyone in agreement that as far as the center position is concerned, if we don't acquire Kaman or Camby or Okafor, its a bust?

those are some lofty expectations

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?

Last edited by TheMaverick; 06-25-2009 at 11:48 AM.
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:53 AM   #2024
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaverick View Post
Is everyone in agreement that as far as the center position is concerned, if we don't acquire Kaman or Camby or Okafor, its a bust?
Yes

Quote:
That's our God-given right as Dallas sports fans...

Old 06-25-2009, 11:53 AM   #2025
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Definitely, there's only a handful of good Center's in the NBA now, we must get one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:55 AM   #2026
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:

Don't think Kaman or Camby are that difficult to acquire, I mean the funny thing is....OK, Nelson nor Cuban wanted Shaq. I mean, that rumored deal, was on the table now for 2 weeks, and if we wanted in, I'm sure we could have beat that package. Kaman and Camby are still out there, though nothing solid has been reported up to now. I love how Nelson comes out and says there is a lot of talking, but, maybe nothing gets done now.....definitely agree if we don't get Kaman nor Camby, it's a bust and Nelson must be fired. Okafor I can see as costing a bit more and willing to give Nelson a pass on that one. I mean with Stack's chip in hand, only a moron can blow it.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:57 AM   #2027
tybrock

tybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Don't think Kaman or Camby are that difficult to acquire, I mean the funny thing is....OK, Nelson nor Cuban wanted Shaq. I mean, that rumored deal, was on the table now for 2 weeks, and if we wanted in, I'm sure we could have beat that package. Kaman and Camby are still out there, though nothing solid has been reported up to now. I love how Nelson comes out and says there is a lot of talking, but, maybe nothing gets done now.....definitely agree if we don't get Kaman nor Camby, it's a bust and Nelson must be fired. Okafor I can see as costing a bit more and willing to give Nelson a pass on that one. I mean with Stack's chip in hand, only a moron can blow it.
Amen
tybrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:59 AM   #2028
sike
The Preacha

Norm says Kaman is getting out of LA...

Old 06-25-2009, 12:01 PM   #2029
tybrock

tybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Best thing to ever happen to him!
Old 06-25-2009, 12:03 PM   #2030
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Quote:
Come on FO let's get him to Dallas ASAP.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:12 PM   #2031
uberfan
Golden Member

uberfan has a spectacular aura aboutuberfan has a spectacular aura about

Mavs would be foolish not to get him. May have to wait until July 1, but in a straight cost-cutting move for the Clipps; Stack, George and $3 million plus a second rounder next year should do it.
uberfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:14 PM   #2032
Justin Credible

Does anyone really think that we can get a worthwhile center for Damp's contract? It seems like it would be a silly trade for just about any team to take on $23m (from hoopshype) for Dampier to downgrade their Center.

Also, from the chat today with Eddie Sefko:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Credible
Is there any factual evidence to the rumors that Detroit is looking to free up some cash? If so, what do you think the chances are of pulling Rip from them for something like a Stack/s&t Bass kind of deal? Also, what do you think the validity is to the Mavs just trading for more picks as to have more trade chips?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Sefko
I love it when somebody makes sense like this. The Pistons have loved Bass for a long time. And, as best as I can tell, they're trying to get their payroll down to zero, plus whatever Rodney Stuckey's making.
So, yeah, this deal should have legs. Rip Hamilton isn't perfect. He's got that stupid free throw ritual of dribbling out to his side. But he's not a bad gunner who would be a bigger Jet. If the Mavericks could actually get more shooters, things might look a little brighter in the paint for Dirk, Bass and Howard.
Is this true? Has Detroit been eyeballing Bass for a while now? If so then I think that we definitely need to make a strong run at them for someone in a stack/s&t Bass scenario.

Last edited by Justin Credible; 06-25-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:15 PM   #2033
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberfan View Post
Mavs would be foolish not to get him. May have to wait until July 1, but in a straight cost-cutting move for the Clipps; Stack, George and $3 million plus a second rounder next year should do it.
Say we did this which sounds like a good deal what would we have to bargain with for VC? I only ask because I would like to pick up both men.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:15 PM   #2034
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
hope you're right.

Old 06-25-2009, 12:15 PM   #2035
Underdog

Quote:
Norm says ______ is getting out of LA...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tybrock View Post
Best thing to ever happen to him!
True 100% of the time when you're talking about the Clippers...

Last edited by Underdog; 06-25-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:17 PM   #2036
Underdog

Quote:
Wow - I completely forgot that Devean George is still on this team (again...)

Old 06-25-2009, 12:19 PM   #2037
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wow - I completely forgot that Devean George is still on this team (again...)
You think that's bad. I thought he had died... O_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:21 PM   #2038
tybrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan4ever View Post
Say we did this which sounds like a good deal what would we have to bargain with for VC? I only ask because I would like to pick up both men.
Howard would have to be the main piece. If your lucky you get it done with Carroll. They save a lot of money with Howard being a team option, and Carroll's contract declining every year.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:29 PM   #2039
MVPizzle06

MVPizzle06 is a jewel in the roughMVPizzle06 is a jewel in the roughMVPizzle06 is a jewel in the roughMVPizzle06 is a jewel in the roughMVPizzle06 is a jewel in the rough

Who would have to be added to Bass's (new) contract to get Rip Hamilton over here? A Bass replacement is easy to find, and if what you're sayin is true about the Pistons liking Bass, then it's possible Hamilton could be pried away by a simple sign and trade.

My name is Benga, and i'm here to b-b-b-break your face
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1rZBxn3Zx8
MVPizzle06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:34 PM   #2040
Underdog

^^GREAT sig!!!^^

TACOS!!!

Tags
bea > drew > erick, bea arthur could ball, bea arthur has balls, biedrins for the wins, boobsftw, damn bucksuckshot, flaco's purple nipples, mc pee pants?, oliwa?candy, ostertagtag?, tweetweet, who is this mcpants?