Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 03-17-2006, 09:23 PM   #81
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Dana Larson just reported that the Cowboys agreed to a 3 year deal with TO.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2006, 09:49 PM   #82
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

I don't know what they're thinking if this is true. THREE years? There had better be some very clear-cut outs written into that deal.

This entire offseason makes me very nervous. I'm finding it hard to understand where they're going.
Old 03-17-2006, 09:53 PM   #83
Drbio
Banned

Jacob Rogers is cut.

Cowboys sign a back up TE

Adam Vinatieri is coming in for a visit?

Starting to move now.
Old 03-17-2006, 09:55 PM   #84
Drbio
Banned

Offensive tackle Jacob Rogers won't be the returning to the Cowboys after all. The team's second-round draft pick in 2004 was released Friday.

Two sources told The Dallas Morning News last month that Rogers -- a player Cowboys owner Jerry Jones once labeled as one of his biggest draft busts -- planned to participate in the club's minicamp in late May.

By releasing Rogers, the Cowboys will take an $855,000 hit against this year's salary cap.

The Cowboys also signed free-agent tight end Ryan Hannam to a four-year deal Friday, ending their search for a backup behind Pro Bowler Jason Witten. Hannam, 6-2, 248 pounds, spent his first four years in Seattle where he caught 22 passes for 215 yards and two touchdowns. He caught a game-tying touchdown vs. the Cowboys last season in the Seahawks' come-from-behind victory.

The Cowboys first cut ties with Rogers in August after a disagreement over how to treat a right knee injury that he suffered in a preseason game against the Arizona Cardinals. Against the club's advice, Rogers elected to undergo season-ending microfracture surgery and was released.

"Injury is one thing. Tolerance of pain is another," Jones said at the time. "You have to have the latter to play pro football."

Rogers never played a regular-season offensive snap for the Cowboys. He remained on the Cowboys' injured/waived list since clearing waivers last August.

Rogers appeared to be making a run at the starting right tackle position before injuring his shoulder and knee during training camp. He struggled with shoulder and ankle injuries at USC but never missed significant playing time.

The Cowboys drafted Rogers to start at right tackle, but he had trouble making the transition from the left side. Coach Bill Parcells championed Rogers' cause leading up to the 2004 draft, but Jones has said he regrets disregarding the player's injury-plagued past.
Old 03-17-2006, 09:56 PM   #85
Drbio
Banned

Why cut him now? Let him suck in camp first. Maybe he comes back strong. I don't get it.
Old 03-17-2006, 10:37 PM   #86
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ames7
I don't know what they're thinking if this is true. THREE years? There had better be some very clear-cut outs written into that deal.

This entire offseason makes me very nervous. I'm finding it hard to understand where they're going.
Ames,

I actually would prefer giving him a long contract like this so we will KNOW his first year will be all heart and effort. Pay him well, his talent deserves it. Spread that bonus money equally over all three years and if he is a good little boy, pay him all 3 years. If he plays all three years 110% he will be one of our best FA additions in Cowboys history. Look at his stats next to Irvins and you will see what I mean. He almost has him doubled in TDs and has almost the same amount of yards in roughly the same amount of games. Sure, he isn't even CLOSE to the leader Irvin was, but baby, we finally have a playmaker again!
Old 03-17-2006, 10:38 PM   #87
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Why cut him now? Let him suck in camp first. Maybe he comes back strong. I don't get it.
Let me help you... He is a pussy.
Old 03-17-2006, 10:51 PM   #88
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Will Parcells be here in 3 years? Doubtful. And I am very skeptical of this deal even with Parcells here. I have to see the terms, but this is extremely worrisome. The problem is, now that they've cut Keyshawn, I don't really see a choice. They have to sign a playmaker &, sadly, he is the best.

Oh please, please let them sign Vinatieri.
Old 03-17-2006, 11:02 PM   #89
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ames7
Will Parcells be here in 3 years? Doubtful. And I am very skeptical of this deal even with Parcells here. I have to see the terms, but this is extremely worrisome. The problem is, now that they've cut Keyshawn, I don't really see a choice. They have to sign a playmaker &, sadly, he is the best.

Oh please, please let them sign Vinatieri.
Who cares if Parcells is here that long... Owens is still a great WR and if he loses ability or becomes a problem you IMMEDIATELY cut him and NOT do what the idiotic Eagles did and let him stay around and ruin your team. You better bet your ass that JJ will do just that too...

Regarding Adam, I am right there with you. I can't find the source that Doc mentioned regarding him visiting Dallas tomorrow. Doc, can you post that?
Old 03-17-2006, 11:20 PM   #90
Drbio
Banned

NBC News report Dan....
Old 03-17-2006, 11:24 PM   #91
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Damn. Another draft bust. Another offensive lineman at that. I didn't have much faith in the Cowboys drafting a offensive lineman in the draft in the first place but now I really don't want to see us going in that direction. Hopefully there will be so o-lineman in the next series of cuts after the draft.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 11:24 PM   #92
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Well Doc, it isn't on the MSNBC sports page or on the DallasCowboys.com page or on the RanchReport.com page or on the Blog.TheBoys page but hopefully you are right. I sure hope he comes because if he does I think JJ will do the same think that Romeo did with McGinnest. Just flat out not let the guy leave without a contract signed!
Old 03-17-2006, 11:31 PM   #93
Drbio
Banned

Maybe it is on the sly or maybe it is just bs but I sure hope they are right. It would be the first time in years we had a decent kicker.
Old 03-17-2006, 11:39 PM   #94
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Well, it would also be the first time in team history that we have had the best kicker in all of the NFL. He may not have the best percentage, but put a game on the line and he is money... That is who I want kicking for my team!
Old 03-18-2006, 12:14 AM   #95
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Agreement reached in principal... Woot!!!

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....369b6c55.html

Sources: Cowboys, Owens have deal in principle

10:53 PM CST on Friday, March 17, 2006
By JEAN-JACQUES TAYLOR / The Dallas Morning News

IRVING -- The Cowboys have reached an agreement in principle with star receiver Terrell Owens, two sources said Friday night.

The sources said a formal announcement regarding the free-agent receiver is expected in the next few days.

Owner Jerry Jones and club spokesman Rich Dalrymple could not be reached for comment. Owens’ agent, Drew Rosenhaus, could not be reached for comment.

Owens, 32, spent the past two seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles and scored 20 touchdowns in 21 games. But the Eagles deactivated the 32-year-old receiver for the final nine games of last season for conduct detrimental to the team after he frequently criticized club officials and quarterback Donovan McNabb because he was unhappy with his contract.

Cowboys/NFL
Terrell Owens agrees to sign with Cowboys

Sources: Cowboys, Owens have deal in principle

Tell Us: Your thoughts on Owens joining the Cowboys?

Cowlishaw: T.O. signing will undo Jones-Parcells relationship (3/17)

Breaking down Owens

Terrell Owens career stats

Video: WFAA-TV's Dale Hansen on Owens (3/17)

Multimedia: Terrell Owens: Tarnishing the Star (11/04)

NFL transactions

More Cowboys/NFL
Still, he finished the season with 47 receptions for 763 yards and six touchdowns.

Owens would give the Cowboys the type of dynamic receiver they have not had since a neck injury forced Michael Irvin to retire after the 1999 season. Until last season, Owens had caught at least 77 passes for at least 1,100 yards in each of the past five seasons and played in the Pro Bowl five of the past six seasons.

Dallas hasn’t had a Pro bowl receiver since Irvin in 1995 and has had just one 1,000-yard receiver since 2000.

The addition of Owens should help an offense that struggled to score touchdowns at times last season. Dallas failed to score more than 14 points in six games, losing each of them. With Owens in the lineup drawing double coverage, it should create more one-on-one opportunities for receiver Terry Glenn and tight end Jason Witten.

And with Owens occupying at least one safety that means one less defender in the running game that Julius Jones has to be concerned about, which should make him more productive.

Owens will be playing for his third team in four seasons because he be toxic within a locker room. He has feuded with his last two quarterback – Jeff Garcia and Donovan McNabb – and each had a Pro Bowl on his resume.

He has thrown sideline temper tantrums when he doesn’t think he’s getting the ball enough and they’ve been directed at coaches and teammates, but there has never been any question about his work ethic or production.

The Cowboys are betting that coach Bill Parcells can handle Owens and prevent him from becoming a problem in the locker room.

Owens problems in Philadelphia began when he wanted his seven-year, $49 million contract restructured after he caught 80 passes for 1,200 yards and 14 touchdowns to help Philadelphia reach the Super Bowl in the first year of the deal.

Owens became Public Enemy No.1 to many Cowboys fans in 2000 when as a member of the San Francisco 49ers he sprinted to midfield and celebrated a touchdown on the star at Texas Stadium. In 2004, he turned in one of the finest performances by a receiver against the Cowboys when he caught six passes for 134 yards and touchdowns of 59, 27 and 16yards in a, 49-21, victory over the Cowboys on Monday Night Football.

E-mail jjtaylor@dallasnews.com

Last edited by Male30Dan; 03-18-2006 at 12:15 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 12:24 AM   #96
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Owens will be playing for his third team in four seasons because he be toxic within a locker room.
I love it when a writer knows how to write. It sets a nice example for the kids out there.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 12:30 AM   #97
Drbio
Banned

LOL!

Do they not have an editorial staff at the DMN?
Old 03-18-2006, 02:07 AM   #98
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

has anyone forgotten that Roy Williams broke T.O.'s leg? Seems like there could already be some heat in the lockerroom.
Old 03-18-2006, 02:57 AM   #99
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Hell have we forgot what TO did to the star at Texas Stadium lol? I can't wait to see what TO does on his first touchdown pass as a Cowboy. What's going to be interesting to see is how TO feels about Bledsoe. You better believe we won't hear weep out of TO this season. I guarantee that. He knows this is his last chance and possibly his last top if he doesn't act right.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 05:08 AM   #100
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Hell have we forgot what TO did to the star at Texas Stadium lol? I can't wait to see what TO does on his first touchdown pass as a Cowboy. What's going to be interesting to see is how TO feels about Bledsoe. You better believe we won't hear weep out of TO this season. I guarantee that. He knows this is his last chance and possibly his last top if he doesn't act right.
I don't think TO is going to have any problems with Bledsoe AT ALL. I honestly believe the only reason he had problems with McNabb is because the Eagles were and still are McNaab's team, and TO couldn't handle sharing the spotlight. TO won't have that problem with the Cowboy's. He's a better player than Bledsoe, and the entire world knows that. Even if Bledsoe were a top-tier QB like McNabb, he's not really a lockerroom leader. Whether we all like it or not, this is TO's show now.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 08:56 AM   #101
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so conflicted. Once Keyshawn was gone I knew we needed T.O., but now that it is happening, I feel slightly sick. All I know is we better have our success early, because this WILL end badly at some point, it's simply a question of when.

BTW, IMO the three year deal is good, depending on how it's laid out. People have to remember, this is football, not baseball. A one year contract is completely in favor of the player. They can have a great year, and can then shop themselves around. With a three year deal, you have control for three years, but you can still cut them if they don't produce or act up.

Now, depending on the bonus structure it may cost you a little money, but would you really want to take this risk for this season, have T.O. turn in an MVP performance, and then have no control over him next year? No way.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 09:10 AM   #102
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Bledsoe's the best throwing QB that Owens has had on the same team. Let's just hope they can protect the guy. Adding TO means nothing with that make-shift line.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 01:53 PM   #103
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

2:30 presser!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 02:38 PM   #104
ames7
Diamond Member

Heh, I was listening to the Ticket podcast from yesterday & Bob & Dan brought up a good point. We've been really lucky the last few years that our QBs have stayed relatively healthy. What happens if Bledsoe goes down at some point? Can you imagine TO in the huddle w/Tony Romo?

Gah! Must. Know. Terms...
Old 03-18-2006, 03:00 PM   #105
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I think a lot of Romo. He's the future at the position! He has moxie!
Old 03-18-2006, 03:07 PM   #106
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
2:30 presser!
So...I assume The New Radio Home of The Dallas Cowboys is contractually bound to stay with the NCAA tourney? They going to run this on the Bone or something?

Edit: nevermind...

Quote:
Breaking Cowboys News

The speculation is over and Terrell Owens is a Cowboy.

The Dallas Cowboys have scheduled a news conference for 2:30pm today and you can hear it live on Sportsradio 1310 the Ticket.

As soon as the news conference ends T.O. will join Bob Sturm, Norm Hitzges, Greg Williams and George Dunham for a very special Cowboys Roundtable heard exclusively on the new radio home of the Dallas Cowboys...Sportsradio 1310 the Ticket (and 104.1FM).

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 03-18-2006 at 03:14 PM.
Old 03-18-2006, 03:43 PM   #107
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

"we know this will lead to scrutiny by the local media and national media..."

No shit jerry - it's the wrong move.
Old 03-18-2006, 03:55 PM   #108
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Jerry sounds like he's preparing the media for a big number in the contract terms.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 03-18-2006, 04:01 PM   #109
Drbio
Banned

He sure does. A great presser though. They didn't shy away from anything. Clearly a HUGE check was written though. I liked TO's attitude and a lot of what all parties said.

good presser.
Old 03-18-2006, 04:08 PM   #110
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Everytime Drew Rosenhous opens his mouth my life force drains away....

This is all the same stuff that was said when he signed with Philly....

"No reason to look back on the Eagle situation"

Kill me.

"Alway been a good teammate"

Man....that sick feeling is coming back to my stomach.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 03-18-2006 at 04:12 PM.
Old 03-18-2006, 04:12 PM   #111
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

"I know who I am as a person."

Me too, you're an asshole.
Old 03-18-2006, 04:16 PM   #112
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

25 mil over three years....

More details coming.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 03-18-2006 at 04:17 PM.
Old 03-18-2006, 04:24 PM   #113
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

$5MM signing bounus...not bad.
Old 03-18-2006, 04:24 PM   #114
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

hahaha, as galloway said.. lucifer owens is here.
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 04:34 PM   #115
chumdawg
Guru

This sounds very good to me.
Old 03-18-2006, 04:40 PM   #116
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh.s
hahaha, as galloway said.. lucifer owens is here.
Was ESPN able to carry the press conference or did he say that this week?
Old 03-18-2006, 04:50 PM   #117
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

He said it yesterday....he was reluctant to even talk about it for a while, and then said that he had a feeling owens would probably sign. After that point, he kept referring to him as Lucifer, instead of T.O.
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 06:39 PM   #118
dirno2000
Diamond Member

TO works fast...

http://www.terrellowens.com/
Old 03-18-2006, 07:47 PM   #119
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

After 30+ years of being a Cowboy fan, I just can't anymore.

It was getting more difficult anyway, since games are tougher to catch up here. But the mystique is gone.

Jones is slowly morphing into Al Davis.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 08:19 PM   #120
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

? Mavkiki, that's a stretch to say the least.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote