Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 01-21-2007, 10:13 PM   #241
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Vinatierri must be stoked right now.

Last edited by Drbio; 01-21-2007 at 10:14 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2007, 10:14 PM   #242
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

It's. Over.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:14 PM   #243
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
It's. Over.
It ain't over until the clock says 0:00 although the fat lady is warming up for her song.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:15 PM   #244
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Terrible throw by Brady

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 01-21-2007, 10:15 PM   #245
Drbio
Banned

Reche Caldwell may have cost the Pats another Super Bowl. Seriously....I would drug test that tard after the game win or lose.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:15 PM   #246
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
It ain't over until the clock says 0:00 although the fat lady is warming up for her song.
True, but the fat lady has the microphone plugged in and is holding it ready.

Old 01-21-2007, 10:16 PM   #247
Drbio
Banned

Colts to play Chicago.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:17 PM   #248
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

WHooooooooooooooooo!!!1
Old 01-21-2007, 10:17 PM   #249
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

INT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-21-2007, 10:17 PM   #250
Drbio
Banned

Well done 5-0 and nashty. Well played.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:17 PM   #251
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:17 PM   #252
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

It's so good to see Brady lose, game over!!

Old 01-21-2007, 10:18 PM   #253
Drbio
Banned

That was the largest comeback ever in a championship game. Ever.

Well done Colts.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:18 PM   #254
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Well done 5-0 and nashty. Well played.
Thanks

Major props to 5-0 for never doubting them!

Old 01-21-2007, 10:18 PM   #255
Darth Ape
Banned

Darth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to behold

Baby, even the loser gets lucky sometimes
Darth Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:18 PM   #256
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
That was the largest comeback ever in a championship game. Ever.

Well done Colts.
A lot of that was Peyton

Old 01-21-2007, 10:19 PM   #257
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Now the Bears running game vs Peyton Manning.

Wow. Im speechless. What a game.

I hate myself for liking the Colts, but theyre just so damned likeable
Old 01-21-2007, 10:20 PM   #258
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I know there is still a song and dance left... but congratulations to the World Champion Indianapolis Colts!!!! Super Bowl winners!!!!!

Peyton, I stuck with you in your early years (if you don't believe me do searches for old threads regarding Manning)... then last year I'd had enough. But you came through this year. Congratulations. You are going to Disneyland....
Old 01-21-2007, 10:21 PM   #259
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
im going to laugh SOOOOO hard when the colts come back and win.
I am Laughing SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard right now. this is why you dont give up boys. its so much more fun when you never doubt them.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:22 PM   #260
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ape
Baby, even the loser gets lucky sometimes
screw you!

I thought losers found a way to lose and winners found a way to win?

So how much trouble would i get in for editing the other part back in?

Last edited by Five-ofan; 01-21-2007 at 11:06 PM.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:25 PM   #261
jly
Dirk for MVP

jly is a jewel in the roughjly is a jewel in the roughjly is a jewel in the roughjly is a jewel in the rough

sweetness

no patriots = interesting superbowl

is it something we did or are they just jealous?
jly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:26 PM   #262
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
cant faceguard in the nfl.
That's not what I said. I said that pass interference usually isn't called when there's no contact.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:26 PM   #263
Five-ofan
Guru

damnit U2, i was hoping it would take longer for that to get edited. i havent used any of my strikes so im tempted to do it in rep but oh well. Anyway i shall return very shortly for my trash talking to commence. its times like these i wish i was good with photoshop
Old 01-21-2007, 10:28 PM   #264
Drbio
Banned

I want to see what that edit was. It must have been fast.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:35 PM   #265
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want to see what that edit was. It must have been fast.
I'm thinking it rhymed with "Luck"...and "yuck"...and "suck".

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:37 PM   #266
Five-ofan
Guru

Darth-

meet dinner
Old 01-21-2007, 10:39 PM   #267
Five-ofan
Guru

You might wonder how a regular person became an ape. well some ape was "inserted" into him...It happened to be captured on camera.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:41 PM   #268
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

If you told me before the game that the Colts would get 38 and Manning would only throw for one TD, I would've said "you're crazy"
Old 01-21-2007, 10:42 PM   #269
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Colts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2007, 10:43 PM   #270
Drbio
Banned

It's on now.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:51 PM   #271
Five-ofan
Guru

Old 01-21-2007, 11:33 PM   #272
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Hehe...my school sent out an email earlier this week telling us not to riot in the streets & to "celebrate safely & responsibly." Maybe there will be actual riots! Maybe I should go downtown...

Seriously, I'm happy to see the Colts break through. Congrats to them!
Old 01-22-2007, 12:11 AM   #273
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
If you told me before the game that the Colts would get 38 and Manning would only throw for one TD, I would've said "you're crazy"
Throw for one TD to an OT.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:17 AM   #274
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

What a game! I'm so happy for Peyton, hopefully he crushes Rex Grossman.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:49 AM   #275
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Screw Peyton but hurrah for Tony Dungy. A true gentlemen and whose Tampa Bay squad really did the grunt work for Jon Gruden that Super Bowl year.

This also makes this year's Super Bowl the first year both head coaches are black - hopefully, this does more for the game in that regard then the Rooney Rule.

Great game by the way.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:53 AM   #276
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

G*DDAMNIT!!!!!!

I'm pissed!

- because I was stuck at work and didn't get to see the Colts kick the crap out of the Pats.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:09 AM   #277
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

"I said a little prayer on that last drive," Manning said. "I don't know if you're supposed to pray for stuff like that, but I said a little prayer."

I love this guy. I really hope he wins the Superbowl.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 08:07 AM   #278
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

In my opinion, the biggest difference was Peyton's willingness to hand off to Addai on that last touchdown when everyone was expecting a pass. Shows a lot of growth on his part. Congratulations to the Peyton Manning, Tony Dungy, and the Colts!
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote